Kodi Community Forum
Xperience Special Announcement - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience More (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+----- Thread: Xperience Special Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=64080)

- Blackbolt - 2009-11-06

nvaia Wrote:Wow, thanks Captain Obvious...This is why school is important kids. Most of the time people run out of things to say when asked a question, so they just throw out the 1st thing that pops in their heads. Study, learn and ask lots of questions. This way when someone asks a simple question, you are able to answer in an informative manner and not sound like you're 13 years old.

Quit being a jerk. Don't you get tired of it?

- Rocky5 - 2009-11-06

Persionaly as the coder I don't know if it will be out by crimbo but it will be out in the first half of next year unless something happens where I cannot code.

The alpha has some bugs (all are fixed now) not a lot but also stuff isn't finished either I have still to do thoughs.

- tslayer - 2009-11-06

Blackbolt Wrote:Quit being a jerk. Don't you get tired of it?

I don't think nvaia does. It comes naturally to him.

- nvaia - 2009-11-06

Blackbolt Wrote:Quit being a jerk. Don't you get tired of it?

Well when you ask a simple question and you get a smart ass answer, the ahole comments are deserved.

Maybe I should have thought harder about how my question of a release date for the free versions of said skins was wrong....silly me.

Edit: Perhaps you assumed my question was a shot at the developers for charging, excuse me, soliciting DONATIONS, for their skins? In fact it was not. What they do or ask for is not my concern, nor do I care. It was only a question asking IF there was an eta on a FREE PUBLIC RELEASE. That should have been obvious, no matter where you come from or what language you speak. It was common sense that my question was harmless and in good taste.

- XBMCG33K - 2009-11-07

Alright so lets move on shall we?

"Hi XBMCG33K and friends! How is the Alpha going?"

Why thank you anonymous person whom I have never met before, for asking that. The alpha phase has gone really well!! Many bugs have come to light and they have all thus far been fixed!

Thanks again for asking anonymous friend!

Love,

XBMCG33K

- grupy - 2009-11-07

Glad to hear the answer for the anonymous question, hopefully this will expedite a free public release to the public soon!

- nvaia - 2009-11-07

grupy Wrote:Glad to hear the answer for the anonymous question, hopefully this will expedite a free public release to the public soon!

Are you ever going to grow up? haha I'm kidding...hopefully soon, my friend

- Abeerdrinker - 2009-11-07

I wish Microsoft would pay you guys or something cause to even own a old xbox now without XBMC on it is so pointless. You guys are carrying the Xbox world and are not getting a 5th percent of the credit you guys deserve. This goes to every single script writer, plug-in maker as of course skin maker.

My family can not go one day without having or using XBMC to watch recorded shows or movies. One of the best additions to my house without buying expensive equipment. I dont think I could ever stop using my xbox's ever.

- Blackbolt - 2009-11-07

Nvaia, how is it even slightly obvious when the skin will be ready? You cannot easily project a finish time for something that is developed in your spare time. You don't k ow when and how long you will have to spend working on it

- nvaia - 2009-11-07

Blackbolt Wrote:Nvaia, how is it even slightly obvious when the skin will be ready? You cannot easily project a finish time for something that is developed in your spare time. You don't k ow when and how long you will have to spend working on it

See, now this would have been a more appropriate response the 1st time. I'm not too sure about the determination of a release date, so I figured I would just ask since this is a public forum. I thought maybe you would have sat down with your team and discussed how long the donation beta would ensue before releasing a free public beta. I wasn't asking when a finished version would be ready for download, seeing as how bugs and fixes will be present even after you release a version to the masses.

- Kprojekt - 2009-11-07

uhh I might have missed the cut off for the beta, is it still possible to join in? Couggh$$cough$$$

- azido - 2009-11-07

nvaia Wrote:Edit: Perhaps you assumed my question was a shot at the developers for charging, excuse me, soliciting DONATIONS, for their skins?

haha.. lovely Wink

in fact, ppl can ask for a charge for anything they want. others then either take it or leave it. no problem. for me, the funny situation is "donate to be able to do the bug testing for us". man, those ppl don't show their loyality by this, they just pay for getting an early hand on the skin. well - you still get what you want, because they of course tell you anything that doesn't work. at least i would do that without the need to prove anything except not giving it away to the public. but well.. patience is a gift not everyone owns. that's why this works.

over and out.

- Kprojekt - 2009-11-08

pfftt whats all this hastle about donations, stop being cheap, its a recession, money is tight, pay the good man!

- theuni - 2009-11-08

Back on topic please.

TheUni

Back on topic - paul - 2009-11-08

ppic Wrote:so will it comes with a christmas/snow theme ? Big Grin
XBMCG33k has told me there is a xmas theme though i have not seen it yet.
But i am more than certain it will be fantastic just like the skin itself is.
I can honestly say this is the best and by far the easiest skins to use since PM3HD.
Be patient it's coming to pc near you soon as the guys are working there fingers to the bone solving problems as fast as we find them. Thanks Team BBig Grin