Kodi Community Forum
Xperience Special Announcement - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience More (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+----- Thread: Xperience Special Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=64080)

- reddragon220 - 2009-12-28

Rocky5 Wrote:Its out for download.
Thanks!Laugh

- wimpy - 2009-12-28

already on it Smile will be testing on a windows box for now since my asrock is out of play due to a projector lamp that said POFF.. Sad

- Rocky5 - 2009-12-28

a little note i will update the skin soon with all labels in the string.xml for translators to translate currently its in English as the Swedish translation is not updated (also not all strings are in yet)

- XBMCG33K - 2009-12-28

Please post what you think below!

- wimpy - 2009-12-28

Excellent so far! Hope it's as fast and nice on my asrock! Smile

- ppic - 2009-12-28

download in progress, thanks

edit:

just tried it, fluid, pretty, good work.

- wimpy - 2009-12-28

Would it be possible to remove "Director:", "Writer:" and "Genre:" when highlighting a movieset in this view ? using a fancy IF rule on genre, title or whatnot.. not that into the coding part =) (I've only scanned three movies to test that's why there is only one item in the DB).

And why is the OPTIONS text in the bottom ? is there a way to open/access that from there ? If not I request you remove it =)

- wimpy - 2009-12-28

Possible to include SHOW and SEASON somewhere on this view ? Make it optionable ("show SHOW/SEASON when viewing episodes" or something)

- Rocky5 - 2009-12-28

wimpy Wrote:Image

Would it be possible to remove "Director:", "Writer:" and "Genre:" when highlighting a movieset in this view ? using a fancy IF rule on genre, title or whatnot.. not that into the coding part =) (I've only scanned three movies to test that's why there is only one item in the DB).

And why is the OPTIONS text in the bottom ? is there a way to open/access that from there ? If not I request you remove it =)

will do that and options is there for you to try and highlight it its brings up the view changing and other options.

press left will also add an option in settings to remove it

wimpy Wrote:Image

Possible to include SHOW and SEASON somewhere on this view ? Make it optionable ("show SHOW/SEASON when viewing episodes" or something)

not meaning to sound rude here but you should know what show it is you picked it lol also dont think you can show what season it is in lower levels i may be wrong will have a look but i wont add it as its not part of the original design sorry but you can add it yourself by editing Xperience_Default-View.xml

- wimpy - 2009-12-28

Rocky5 Wrote:not meaning to sound rude here but you should know what show it is you picked it lol also dont think you can show what season it is in lower levels i may be wrong will have a look but i wont add it as its not part of the original design sorry but you can add it yourself by editing Xperience_Default-View.xml

Hehe be as rude as you want ;D It's a very very nice skin and what i'm after here is a quite small thing so I'll try to have a look at it tomorrow myself when I wake up Smile

- wimpy - 2009-12-28

Rocky5 Wrote:will do that and options is there for you to try and highlight it its brings up the view changing and other options.

press left will also add an option in settings to remove it

I'm almost asleep now and started to look for the option to remove it, but you meant you'll put in an option to hide it ? :>

- wimpy - 2009-12-28

Another request/suggestion. Possibility to make option to change 'backspace' behaviour? Now it jumps to the page where you select genres, title, year, actors etc.. What i'd want when i press backspace is to jump back to home menu instead. (Yes I know i can press ESC, just requesting small stuff I'm used to from other skins hehe)

- Rocky5 - 2009-12-28

wimpy Wrote:Another request/suggestion. Possibility to make option to change 'backspace' behaviour? Now it jumps to the page where you select genres, title, year, actors etc.. What i'd want when i press backspace is to jump back to home menu instead. (Yes I know i can press ESC, just requesting small stuff I'm used to from other skins hehe)

2 questions up yes i will add an option
now this question think you can use flatten in the side menu to do this or you can edit Includes_Home.xml near the bottom and change this code to this.

PHP Code:
ActivateWindow(videolibrary,movietitles)
to this
ActivateWindow
(videolibrary,movietitles,return) 

- wimpy - 2009-12-28

Rocky5 Wrote:2 questions up yes i will add an option
now this question think you can use flatten in the side menu to do this or you can edit Includes_Home.xml near the bottom and change this code to this.

PHP Code:
ActivateWindow(videolibrary,movietitles)
to this
ActivateWindow
(videolibrary,movietitles,return) 

Thanks Smile

- wimpy - 2009-12-28

Another before I go to sleep: Possible to get more info on the tv shows screen using the space I outlined here ? For example Genres/Airdate.

I know this suggestion can be "hacked" by me myself, but would be nice to have in the next official release if possible.