Kodi Community Forum
Notify - iPhone Notification App for XBMC (send push notifications to XBMC) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Notify - iPhone Notification App for XBMC (send push notifications to XBMC) (/showthread.php?tid=64545)

- Crushi - 2010-09-02

i have written a python script for winamp.
here you can get it
http://www.webmaster-power.de/tutorial-show-0.html

- johoja - 2010-09-02

Crushi Wrote:i have written a python script for winamp.
here you can get it
http://www.webmaster-power.de/tutorial-show-0.html

Very Nice! Thanks for sharing!

- johoja - 2010-09-02

cuddykid Wrote:Hi Johoja!

You may remember me from a few months ago, helping the beta testing!
Since then, I've now got an iPhone 4. However in cydia its not picking up that i've actually bought the app :S!!
Could you reissue the liscence or whatever you have to do!! Big Grin
Thanks Smile

It should activate on it's own if you have bought it.....hrm, email me if you keep having issues.

I'm going to try and wrap up the release and put it on the main repo over this weekend. Hopefully people won't need to keep requesting the beta repo.

- Cloaky - 2010-09-03

Whats new on 1.5 but iOS compatibility?

- johoja - 2010-09-03

Cloaky Wrote:Whats new on 1.5 but iOS compatibility?

Nothing really. Will probably add a test button in the prefs app.

- eTron - 2010-09-03

Any chance of getting the beta repo? I purchased Notify Pro a while ago as well and had to search all over to find out it doesnt work on iOS4 yet. I used this all the time on my 3GS. Great app!

- kristin - 2010-09-09

+1. purchased and can't use.. Sad

did not realize it's not ios4 compatible and took me a while to track this thread down.

any ETA on 1.5?

- cuddykid - 2010-09-12

Hi Johoja,
I've emailed saurik about the licence however he hasn't emailed back. I searched for your email to email you but then remembered our converstations were from my mobileme account which expired a couple of months ago so I'm no longer able to get the emails back!
Is there anything you could do regarding the licence.. I can email you a copy of the paypal receipt if you like?
Many Thanks!

- CalBoy - 2010-09-13

Hey Johoja,

I just purchased your app on Cydia and it's great! Works really well in cojunction with a few others. What I am interested in is how to set it up so that you can reply to a SMS via the computer? I am using Growl for Windows, on Windows 7, and everything is pushing through but how do I go about replying to a message? Also I am not sure if it is only me but when a notification or a email or a sms comes through it can take quite some time for the notification to come through onto the PC, 10 seconds or so. Not sure if it is just the way I setup the client or anything just thought I would let you know Big Grin

I am using a iPhone 4 on 4.0.1 if that helps, but yeah I would be greatful to learn how to reply to SMS! Let me know if I can help in anyway!

Thanks for anyhelp,

CalBoy

- burnedpixel - 2010-09-14

Any chance I could get in on the 1.5 beta testing?

- johoja - 2010-09-14

burnedpixel Wrote:Any chance I could get in on the 1.5 beta testing?

I've submitted the app to the official repo it should be available soon.

- johoja - 2010-09-14

CalBoy Wrote:Hey Johoja,

I just purchased your app on Cydia and it's great! Works really well in cojunction with a few others. What I am interested in is how to set it up so that you can reply to a SMS via the computer? I am using Growl for Windows, on Windows 7, and everything is pushing through but how do I go about replying to a message? Also I am not sure if it is only me but when a notification or a email or a sms comes through it can take quite some time for the notification to come through onto the PC, 10 seconds or so. Not sure if it is just the way I setup the client or anything just thought I would let you know Big Grin

I am using a iPhone 4 on 4.0.1 if that helps, but yeah I would be greatful to learn how to reply to SMS! Let me know if I can help in anyway!

Thanks for anyhelp,

CalBoy

Sounds like a bug that has been fixed in version Notify Pro 1.5 -- should be available soon.

- johoja - 2010-09-14

cuddykid Wrote:Hi Johoja,
I've emailed saurik about the licence however he hasn't emailed back. I searched for your email to email you but then remembered our converstations were from my mobileme account which expired a couple of months ago so I'm no longer able to get the emails back!
Is there anything you could do regarding the licence.. I can email you a copy of the paypal receipt if you like?
Many Thanks!

If the app shows up as bought in Cydia, then you should be able to activate......are you saying you aren't ?

- cuddykid - 2010-09-15

johoja Wrote:If the app shows up as bought in Cydia, then you should be able to activate......are you saying you aren't ?

No, it doesn't show up as purchased in cydia as I purchased it on my 3GS however on my new iPhone 4 it doesn't show up as purchased! I can't remember the log in that I associated the licence with either!

- johoja - 2010-09-15

cuddykid Wrote:No, it doesn't show up as purchased in cydia as I purchased it on my 3GS however on my new iPhone 4 it doesn't show up as purchased! I can't remember the log in that I associated the licence with either!

please PM me your udid I will manually add you.