Kodi Community Forum
Notify - iPhone Notification App for XBMC (send push notifications to XBMC) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Notify - iPhone Notification App for XBMC (send push notifications to XBMC) (/showthread.php?tid=64545)

- LastMile - 2010-09-16

On Cydia the Changelog says v1.5 but the Package Version says 1.43.

I'm still running the beta 1.46.

Will I get v1.43 or v1.5 if I switch sources? Will I lose settings switching in between?

- johoja - 2010-09-16

LastMile Wrote:On Cydia the Changelog says v1.5 but the Package Version says 1.43.

I'm still running the beta 1.46.

Will I get v1.43 or v1.5 if I switch sources? Will I lose settings switching in between?

Just hold off until the package version matches bigboss updates the changelog before the actual package.

- CalBoy - 2010-09-16

Edit: Wrong post

- johoja - 2010-09-16

CalBoy Wrote:Edit: Wrong post

Hey guys,

Let me know when 1.5 hits the repo, and let me know if its working okay.

- LastMile - 2010-09-17

johoja Wrote:Let me know when 1.5 hits the repo

Available now. Uninstalled beta 1.46 and installed 1.5.

Settings carried over and seems to be working fine pushing notifications to XBMC.

- johoja - 2010-09-17

LastMile Wrote:Available now. Uninstalled beta 1.46 and installed 1.5.

Settings carried over and seems to be working fine pushing notifications to XBMC.

Cool, I'll probably add a test button for the next release...and remove the API key field for notify.io as its not needed I can use my API key to send all notifications which is how it's meant to be used.

I will also try and remove the need to re-spring after making changes in the prefs app, it looks like the auto-respring is broken anyway. ... :|

How much of a demand is there for some more XBMC related features ? i.e) pause on call , etc. Anything specfic XBMC peeps want ?

- tysoncecka - 2010-09-18

just updated to 1.5 and can't get notify.io working on iOS4. Will it show up in the sources list is the API is right? Anything else work with a laptop that moves around?

Thanks!

- johoja - 2010-09-18

tysoncecka Wrote:just updated to 1.5 and can't get notify.io working on iOS4. Will it show up in the sources list is the API is right? Anything else work with a laptop that moves around?

Thanks!

Ill need syslogs to debug the issue. You can email me.

- tysoncecka - 2010-09-18

johoja Wrote:Ill need syslogs to debug the issue. You can email me.

email where? Tongue

- johoja - 2010-09-18

tysoncecka Wrote:email where? Tongue

It should be listed on the cydia page for the app.

- LastMile - 2010-09-18

johoja Wrote:How much of a demand is there for some more XBMC related features ? i.e) pause on call , etc. Anything specfic XBMC peeps want ?

I'd love "pause on call", but only while playing videos.

Also, it's probably a skin issue, but it'd be great if the notification box came up on the left and didn't overlap the play/pause/progress dialog in Confluence.

- johoja - 2010-09-18

LastMile Wrote:I'd love "pause on call", but only while playing videos.

Also, it's probably a skin issue, but it'd be great if the notification box came up on the left and didn't overlap the play/pause/progress dialog in Confluence.

Okay, I'll see what I can do, have an exam on Monday so not this weekend.

Yeah that's a skin issue, if you want to try and mod the skin the relevant file is DialogKaiToast.xml

- LastMile - 2010-09-19

Edited DialogKaiToast.xml so that notifications pop up on the left instead of the right:

Code:
    <coordinates>
        <system>1</system>
        <posx>60</posx>
        <posy>650</posy>
    </coordinates>

Used SFTP to login as root. File location /usr/share/xbmc/skin/Confluence/720p

Edit: File location /usr/share/xbmc/addons/skin.confluence/720p on Dharma beta2

- MadMan29729 - 2010-09-19

bug report!!

i have a contact called "Imperial Pool & Patio" in contacts.app well everytime i get a push notification from IM+ it somehow switches that to "Imperial Pool & Patio"

UPDATE: i have BUGGY as the First Name and Imperial Pool & Patio as the Company Name it shows the First Name & if first name is blank it will show (NULL) on the notification

its really annoying!!

UPDATE: looks like if it one of the names start with "im" then it screws up! (First, Last, or company name)

- iorifly - 2010-09-19

I'm getting the following error message when I test script!

Traceback (most recent call last):
Python script "31", line 20, in <module>
if parts [2] == "CallAccept":
IndexError: list index out of range

Another thing when I make a Dial-Up xbmc pause, but when he did not finish back! and when he also did not get back, please I really want to see it work!