Kodi Community Forum
mythicalLibrarian - a tool to build Movie and TV Show library from MythTV recordings - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: mythicalLibrarian - a tool to build Movie and TV Show library from MythTV recordings (/showthread.php?tid=65644)

- watson540 - 2010-01-28

I need to get debug info on the process of communicating with the xbmc library..

I mean..does this add to xbmc library, so i dont have to go into file view to get to my mythbackend recorded episodes?

everything else works, but no sign of anything on the xbox..and nothing in the debug log

EDIT:I downloaded the latest version from yourl ink above because I noticed it was no longer naming correctly even

As I was setting it all up..I noticed on about half of the pathnames in the config half quotations around them and the other half dont..so which is it?? I added the quotes..though it didnt seem to make a difference either way

here is a log to show you whats up
Code:
###################DEBUG MODE ENABLED####################
LISTING INTERNAL VARIABLES USED BY mythicalLibrarian.
INTERNET TIMEOUT:50- TVDB API KEY:6DF511BB2A64E0E9- mythicalLibrarian WORKING DIR:/home/mythtv/mythicalLibrarian-
MOVE DIR:/mnt/extra/episodes- USING SHOWNAME AS FOLDER:Disabled-
FAILSAFE MODE:Enabled- FAILSAFE DIR:/mnt/ntfs/episodes- ALTERNATE MOVE DIR:/mnt/ntfs/episodes-
USE ORIGINAL DIR:Disabled NOTIFICATIONS:Enabled DEBUG MODE:Enabled-
INPUT SHOW NAME:Family Guy- LOCAL SHOW NAME TRANSLATION:- ShowName:Family Guy
SENT TVDB SHOW NAME:Family%20Guy-
RESOLVED SERIES ID:- RESOVED SHOW NAME:Family Guy-
INPUT EPISODE NAME:Lois Kills Stewie- ABSOLOUTE EPISODE NUMBER:Lois Kills Stewie - RESOLVED EPISODE NAME:-
SEASON:S- EPISODE:E- SYMLINK MODE:LINK- FILESIZE: 541490'kB'
CREATE AND DELETE FLAGS: ORIGINALDIR:1- FREE:73038828kB- WORKINGDIR:1 Free:2221524kB-
MOVEDIR:1- FREE:24687856kB- ALTERNATEMOVEDIR:1- FREE:73038892kB-
PRIMARYMOVIEDIRWRITABLE:1- FREE:73038892kB- ALTERNATEMOVIEDIR:1- FREE:24687856kB-
DATABASE INFORMATION
RECSTART:2010-01-27 19:00:00- MOVIE YEAR:2007- ORIGINAL SERIES DATE:2007-11-11-
PROGRAMID:EP002960010108- CHANNEL ID:1011- CATEGORY:Comedy-
EXTRAPOLATED DATA DETERMINED THIS RECORDING AS A:Series With Episode Data- STARS:0 RATING:0
ZAP2IT SERIES ID:4163209- MATCHED TVDB SERIES ID:-
####################END OF DEBUG LOG#####################
Symlink created /mnt/extra/episodes/Family Guy.SE ()-1.mpg
@@@@@@@@@@@@@OPERATION COMPLETE Thu Jan 28 00:40:45 EST 2010 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@NEW SEARCH INITIATED AT Thu Jan 28 00:40:48 EST 2010@@@@@@@@@@@@@
PERFORMING MAINTENANCE ROUTINE
SEARCHING: www.TheTvDb.com SHOW NAME: The Simpsons EPISODE: Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore
FILE NAME: /mnt/ntfs/mythtv/1011_20100127183000.mpg
SEARCH FOUND:The Simpsons ID#: 71663
creating home mythicalLibrarian and log file
SEARCH FOUND:The Simpsons Shorts ID#: 79421
SEARCH FOUND: ID#:
DEFINED ABSOLOUTE EPISODE NUMBER: Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore
INTERNET TIMEOUT:50- TVDB API KEY:6DF511BB2A64E0E9- mythicalLibrarian WORKING DIR:/home/mythtv/mythicalLibrarian-
FAILSAFE MODE:Enabled- FAILSAFE DIR:/mnt/ntfs/episodes- ALTERNATE MOVE DIR:/mnt/ntfs/episodes-
INPUT SHOW NAME:The Simpsons- LOCAL SHOW NAME TRANSLATION:- ShowName:The Simpsons
SENT TVDB SHOW NAME:The%20Simpsons-
RESOLVED SERIES ID:- RESOVED SHOW NAME:The Simpsons-
INPUT EPISODE NAME:Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore- ABSOLOUTE EPISODE NUMBER:Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore- RESOLVED EPISODE NAME:-
SEASON:S- EPISODE:E- SYMLINK MODE:LINK- FILESIZE: 539234'kB'
CREATE AND DELETE FLAGS: ORIGINALDIR:1- FREE:73037164kB- WORKINGDIR:1 Free:2221516kB-
MOVEDIR:1- FREE:24687852kB- ALTERNATEMOVEDIR:1- FREE:73037164kB-
PRIMARYMOVIEDIRWRITABLE:1- FREE:73037164kB- ALTERNATEMOVIEDIR:1- FREE:24687852kB-
DATABASE INFORMATION
RECSTART:2010-01-27 18:30:00- MOVIE YEAR:2006- ORIGINAL SERIES DATE:2006-04-09-
PROGRAMID:EP000186930398- CHANNEL ID:1011- CATEGORY:Comedy-
EXTRAPOLATED DATA DETERMINED THIS RECORDING AS A:Series With Episode Data- STARS:0 RATING:0
ZAP2IT SERIES ID:199881155- MATCHED TVDB SERIES ID:-
Symlink created /mnt/extra/episodes/The Simpsons.SE ()-1.mpg
@@@@@@@@@@@@@OPERATION COMPLETE Thu Jan 28 00:40:51 EST 2010 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
myth watson540 #

- outleradam - 2010-01-28

You will need to edit mythicalLibrarian.sh and change your password to whatever mythtv has as a password. Mythtv states the "default" password is "MythTV" however you have other options:
mythtv uses this file for accessing the database /etc/mythtv/mysql.txt and MythTV's password for database access should be there.

you can reset the mythtv password to whatever you would like by using the method outlined here: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MythTV/Install/Troubleshooting

you set up a root username and password when you set up mythtv

You edited your post, I thought you were talking about the mythtv database. lemme review that log.

- watson540 - 2010-01-28

no..im not referring to myths mysql database..my last post i tried to posta log but hit a limit when it said my post was 10,000 characters too long..i will try to post a more complete one here..

but im talking about the xbmc "library" ..does this script add these episodes to that or not? and why no debug info on it if so?
Code:
INPUT SHOW NAME:Man vs. Wild- LOCAL SHOW NAME TRANSLATION:- ShowName:Man vs. Wild                                                                                                                              
SENT TVDB SHOW NAME:Man%20vs.%20Wild-                                                                                                                                                                          
RESOLVED SERIES ID:- RESOVED SHOW NAME:Man vs. Wild-                                                                                                                                                          
INPUT EPISODE NAME:Guatemala- ABSOLOUTE EPISODE NUMBER:Guatemala- RESOLVED EPISODE NAME:-                                                                                                                      
SEASON:S- EPISODE:E- SYMLINK MODE:LINK- FILESIZE: 1171426'kB'                                                                                                                                                  
CREATE AND DELETE FLAGS: ORIGINALDIR:1- FREE:73041068kB- WORKINGDIR:1 Free:2221540kB-                                                                                                                          
MOVEDIR:1- FREE:24687864kB- ALTERNATEMOVEDIR:1- FREE:73041068kB-                                                                                                                                              
PRIMARYMOVIEDIRWRITABLE:1- FREE:73041068kB- ALTERNATEMOVIEDIR:1- FREE:24687864kB-                                                                                                                              
DATABASE INFORMATION                                                                                                                                                                                          
RECSTART:2010-01-27 21:00:00- MOVIE YEAR:2010- ORIGINAL SERIES DATE:-                                                                                                                                        
PROGRAMID:EP008599800076- CHANNEL ID:1032- CATEGORY:Action/Adventure-                                                                                                                                        
ZAP2IT SERIES ID:20830708- MATCHED TVDB SERIES ID:-                                                                                                                                                          
Symlink created /mnt/extra/episodes/Man vs Wild.SE ()-4.mpg                                                                                                                                                    
@@@@@@@@@@@@@OPERATION COMPLETE Thu Jan 28 00:40:38 EST 2010 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@                                                                                                                                  
@@@@@@@@@@@NEW SEARCH INITIATED AT Thu Jan 28 00:40:38 EST 2010@@@@@@@@@@@@@                                                                                                                                  
SEARCHING: www.TheTvDb.c

- watson540 - 2010-01-28

sure would help if I could get a WHOLE log on here..cant even find where to attach one

alsao meant to say..thought i did.. but notice the ending show names ..they're not right at all..something like "Family Guy (SE)"

NO!.. I just need a single log. Not the entire thing.

Upgrade your copy again. I take it you updated about 2 hours after I posted the link on the 24th. That problem was in the 2nd change after the "rebuild" of lost data. If this is occouring on every single episode, then you downloaded that file within a 10 minute window of me putting up a bunk version, then checking the logs and putting up another version.

- watson540 - 2010-01-28

doing some thinking here..

one of my recording folders is on an ext3 drive and the backup is on an ntfs folder..could it be because of the ntfs filesystem sucking hard and not supporting permissions?

- watson540 - 2010-01-28

outleradam Wrote:NO!.. I just need a single log. Not the entire thing.

Upgrade your copy again. I take it you updated about 2 hours after I posted the link on the 24th. That problem was in the 2nd change after the "rebuild" of lost data. If this is occouring on every single episode, then you downloaded that file within a 10 minute window of me putting up a bunk version, then checking the logs and putting up another version.

nah..i just started messing with this stuff today..

the file i had first i got from today..then i re-downloaded and set it up again..
the one i have now is dated the 27th of jan

weird stuff cause I DO have a few episodes that were named correct..

also..first time i got it was from a google link (GSOC?)i thought..but the one you posted is at sourceforge?

Try deleting the database folders. The new ones are no longer comparable as of 25jan10

- watson540 - 2010-01-28

good idea..as I see the google code page on your project is not in sync with your sourceforge page..(and why are there 2 anyway?)

i downloaded the first one i had again..from the google page..and it wasnt even dated..

ill delete EVERYTHING and start over

- watson540 - 2010-01-28

everything cleaned out.. I notice the log looks a tad different, but the naming is still off
@@@@@@@@@@@NEW SEARCH INITIATED AT Thu Jan 28 01:21:04 EST 2010@@@@@@@@@@@@@
SEARCHING: http://www.TheTvDb.com SHOW NAME: Family Guy EPISODE: Lois Kills Stewie
FILE NAME: /mnt/ntfs/mythtv/1011_20100127190000.mpg
creating home mythicalLibrarian and log file
SEARCH FOUND:Family Guy ID#: 75978
LOCAL DATABASE UPDATED:/home/mythtv/mythicalLibrarian/Family Guy
SEARCH FOUND: ID#:
DEFINED ABSOLOUTE EPISODE NUMBER: Lois Kills Stewie
MOVE DIR:/mnt/extra/episodes- USING SHOWNAME AS FOLDERBig Grinisabled-
USE ORIGINAL DIRBig Grinisabled NOTIFICATIONS:Enabled DEBUG MODE:Enabled-
INPUT SHOW NAME:Family Guy- LOCAL SHOW NAME TRANSLATION:- ShowName:Family Guy
SENT TVDB SHOW NAME:Family%20Guy-
RESOLVED SERIES ID:- RESOVED SHOW NAME:Family Guy-
INPUT EPISODE NAME:Lois Kills Stewie- ABSOLOUTE EPISODE NUMBER:Lois Kills Stewie - RESOLVED EPISODE NAME:-
SEASON:S- EPISODE:E- SYMLINK MODE:LINK- FILESIZE: 541490'kB'
CREATE AND DELETE FLAGS: ORIGINALDIR:1- FREE:77344372kB- WORKINGDIR:1 Free:2221852kB-
MOVEDIR:1- FREE:25351468kB- ALTERNATEMOVEDIR:1- FREE:77344372kB-
PRIMARYMOVIEDIRWRITABLE:1- FREE:77344372kB- ALTERNATEMOVIEDIR:1- FREE:25351468kB-
DATABASE INFORMATION
RECSTART:2010-01-27 19:00:00- MOVIE YEAR:2007- ORIGINAL SERIES DATE:2007-11-11-
PROGRAMID:EP002960010108- CHANNEL ID:1011- CATEGORY:Comedy-
ZAP2IT SERIES ID:4163209- MATCHED TVDB SERIES ID:-
Symlink created /mnt/extra/episodes/Family Guy.SE ().mpg

also nothing shows up on the xbox

- watson540 - 2010-01-28

narrowed it down to this:

#output Series format showname=show name sxx=season number exx=episode number epn=episode name
if [ ! -z "$exx" ]; then
ShowFileName=`echo "$NewShowName.$sxx$exx ($epn)"`
#output Movie Format
elif [ ! -z "$MovieAirDate" -o "$mythicalLibrarianProgramIDCheck" = "MV" ]; then
ShowFileName=`echo "$NewShowName ($MovieAirDate)"`
MoveDir="$PrimaryMovieDir"
exx="Movie"
fi
so..if the show has an episode number then it will output $NewShowName.$sxx$exx ($epn) which is what I want..
but i guess mine dont have an ep number?? because I get the fle named $NewShowName ($MovieAirDate)..but the air date is only a year not a whole date, and a lot of them are just named with () and no date..so im not sure what to do here

really though..im not even worried about the naming so much as i am the fact it doesnt even show up in my library..because its fairly useless to me otherwise..thanks for help but mebbe ill just give up on this and revisit in a year or so

watson540 Wrote:good idea..as I see the google code page on your project is not in sync with your sourceforge page..(and why are there 2 anyway?)

i downloaded the first one i had again..from the google page..and it wasnt even dated..

ill delete EVERYTHING and start over

Ok, looks like you're up-to-date now. Did you get the dependencies, "apt-get install curl agrep"? I have the two repositories, one for current and one for stable. That's all.

Tell me if there is a file called "~/mythicalLibrarian/Family Guy/Family Guy.E.txt" if not, find the user setting "Timeout" and increase it to 120

also try running it from the command line and tell me what you see, "/home/mythtv/mythicalLibrarian/mythicalLibrarian.sh" "Family Guy" "the" "null"

Code:
Accessing MythTV DataBase:

RECSTART: MOVIEYEAR: SERIESDATE:
PROGRAMID: ShowCategory: STARS: RATING:0
PLOT:
family guy
agrep: 1 word matches within 2 errors
FUZZY LOGIC SHOW NAME: Family Guy ID: 75978
DATABASE IS MAINTAINED. TIME IS:1264687920 NEXT UPDATE IS:1264771118
FUZZY Exx NUMBER:12
EPISODE:Fox  Behind the scenes of Family Guy ABSOLUTE NUMBER:12 S00E14
stat: cannot stat `null': No such file or directory
FILE SIZE:0kB
MOVEDIR FREE SPACE: 3053056kB- WRITABLE:1
ALTMOVEDIR FREE SPACE: 263701968kB- WRITABLE:1
MOVIEDIR FREE SPACE: 3053056kB- WRITABLE:1
ALTMOVIEDIR FREE SPACE: 263701968kB- WRITABLE:1
DATABASE INFORMATION
PLOT:
INPUT FILE NAME NON EXISTANT -CHECK FILE NAME AND READ PERMISSIONS

- watson540 - 2010-01-28

yeah i use portage cause im a gentoo user..pretty sure without curl it wouldnt be getting ANY info from thetvdb...and im sure we would see errors relating to a missing agrep in the logs as well..

no matter though i know they're installed as i did that before i installed the script (already had curl and grep..just not agrep.)

[i] app-text/agrep
Available versions: 2.04
Installed versions: 2.04(04:19:11 PM 01/27/2010)
Homepage: ftp://ftp.cs.arizona.edu/agrep/README
Description: agrep is a tool for the fast searching of text allowing for errors in the search pattern.
[i] net-misc/curl
Available versions: 7.19.4 7.19.6 ~7.19.7 {ares gnutls idn ipv6 kerberos ldap libssh2 nss openssl ssl test}
Installed versions: 7.19.6(01:57:21 AM 01/28/2010)(gnutls ipv6 ldap ssl -ares -idn -kerberos -libssh2 -nss -test)
Homepage: http://curl.haxx.se/ http://curl.planetmirror.com
Description: A Client that groks URLs
ill give your other suggestions a shot and get back with you

The logs only display what I've programmer them to display. Gentoo may not be using posix BASH2. I will do some research when I get back home. I'm on my phone now so it's a bit difficult to do anything other then simple lookups and typing.

- watson540 - 2010-01-28

thanks..here is my bash version..im going to upgrade to version 4 though and see what happens
[u] app-shells/bash
Available versions: 3.1_p17 3.2_p39 ~3.2_p48-r1 4.0_p35 **4.1 {afs bashlogger examples mem-scramble net nls plugins vanilla}
Installed versions: 3.2_p48-r1(12:46:04 AM 01/17/2010)(net nls -afs -bashlogger -examples -plugins -vanilla)
Homepage: http://tiswww.case.edu/php/chet/bash/bashtop.html
Description: The standard GNU Bourne again shell

also note the plugins use flag..is that needed?