Kodi Community Forum
mythicalLibrarian - a tool to build Movie and TV Show library from MythTV recordings - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: mythicalLibrarian - a tool to build Movie and TV Show library from MythTV recordings (/showthread.php?tid=65644)

- outleradam - 2011-01-05

I will be releasing a new stable version tonight... This uses a new database processor which increases speed and accuracy of recognition from about 30 seconds from start to finish, down to about 3 seconds. When upgrading, it is important that you use
Code:
mythicalLibrarian --update
mythicalLibrarian --doMaintenance
Otherwise your episodes will be recognized wrong until theTvDb updates their entries. For some shows this may be never.

- colbert - 2011-01-06

Okay, I tried to set this up and I definitely didn't do it right lol. I followed instructions here from wiki:

Code:
mkdir ~/.mythicalLibrarian && mkdir ~/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup && cd ~/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup
curl http://mythicallibrarian.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/mythicalSetup.sh>./mythicalSetup.sh
sudo chmod +x ./mythicalSetup.sh && sudo ./mythicalSetup.sh

I went through the steps but I wasn't clear on all of them, especially the IPTongueORT of XBMC. My setup is that I am running XBMC from a desktop box, and have Myth running separately on a backend server. This desktop is a frontend and I'd like to replace mythfrontend with XBMC.

My desktop is .101 and server .100.

Here is output.log:

Code:
@@@@@@@@@@@NEW SEARCH INITIATED AT Wed Jan  5 18:46:16 EST 2011@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Revision 909 Wed Jan 5 18:39:04 EST 2011 on Linux
%%%NO DATABASE INFORMATION. CHECK LOGIN/PASS OR FILE %%%%%
SEARCHING: www.TheTvDb.com SHOW NAME: mister rogers EPISODE: show 1332
DATE:  FILE NAME: testfile.ext
FOUND:Mister Rogers' Neighborhood ID#:77750 WITH CONFIDENCE:-2
Creating MythicalLibrarian Database Folder
AIRDATE FAILED. TITLE MATCH ON ABSOLUTE EPISODE NUMBER:
###################DEBUG MODE ENABLED####################
MY USER NAME:bobby-
LISTING INTERNAL VARIABLES USED BY mythicalLibrarian.
INTERNET TIMEOUT:50- TVDB API KEY:6DF511BB2A64E0E9- mythicalLibrarian WORKING DIR:/home/bobby/.mythicalLibrarian-
MOVE DIR:/home/bobby/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup/Episodes-
FAILSAFE MODE:Enabled- FAILSAFE DIR:/home/mythtv/FailSafe- ALTERNATE MOVE DIR:/home/bobby/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup/Episodes-
USE ORIGINAL DIR:Enabled NOTIFICATIONS:Enabled
INPUT SHOW NAME:mister rogers- LOCAL SHOW NAME TRANSLATION:- ShowName:mister rogers
DATABASE UPDATED:- TVDB LAST UPDATED:- CURRENT:-
RESOLVED SERIES ID:77750- RESOVED SHOW NAME:Mister Rogers' Neighborhood-
INPUT EPISODE NAME:show 1332- Absolute EPISODE NUMBER:462- RESOLVED EPISODE NAME:Show 1332-
SEASON:S07- EPISODE:E07- SYMLINK MODE:MOVE- FILESIZE: 0kB-
CONFIDENCE:-3 LOGIC PATH:  Attempted Match On Zap2itID: Failed; Attemted match on Standard Logic: Failed; Attemted Title match on Fuzzy Logic: Sucessful; Attemped match on OriginalAirDate: Failed; Attemted SubTitle match on Standard logic: Sucessful;
CREATE AND DELETE FLAGS: ORIGINALDIR:1- FREE:1558480kB- WORKINGDIR:1 FREE:1558480kB-
MOVEDIRWRITABLE:1- FREE:1558480kB- ALTERNATEMOVEDIR:1- FREE:1558480kB-
PRIMARYSHOWDIRWRITABLE:1-  FREE:1558480kB-ALTERNATESHOWDIRWRITABLE:1- FREE:1558480kB-
PRIMARYMOVIEDIRWRITABLE:1- FREE:1558480kB- ALTERNATEMOVIEDIR:1- FREE:1558480kB-
DATABASE TYPE:-
RECSTART:- MOVIE YEAR:- ORIGINAL SERIES DATE:-
PROGRAMID:- CHANNEL ID:- CATEGORY:- GOFORDOOVER:0-
EXTRAPOLATED DATA DETERMINED THIS RECORDING AS A:- STARS: RATING:0
ZAP2IT SERIES ID:- MATCHED TVDB SERIES ID:-
PLOT:
####################END OF DEBUG LOG#####################
CREATING FOLDER: /home/bobby/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup/Episodes/Mister Rogers Neighborhood

Appreciate any help, thanks Smile

- outleradam - 2011-01-06

You need to install this on 100

on mythbackend type:
Code:
ctrl+alt+F1
login as privilaged user
Code:
sudo apt-get install ssh
Then from the other computer type this:
Code:
ssh *yourLogin*@192.168.1.100
mkdir ~/.mythicalLibrarian && mkdir ~/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup && cd ~/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup
curl http://mythicallibrarian.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/mythicalSetup.sh>./mythicalSetup.sh
sudo chmod +x ./mythicalSetup.sh && sudo ./mythicalSetup.sh
The first time you need to login as privilaged user. mythcialSetup will take care of setting up privilages on the user mythtv if user mythtv does not have sudo privilages.

After you've run mythicalSetup and you have permissions established for mythtv,
Code:
sudo su mythtv
sudo mythicalLibrararian --update
as user mythtv. The XBMC IP will be 192.168.1.100:8080 and make sure you have the control from web server option enabled.

- colbert - 2011-01-06

^^^ Okay I am going to do this, however the .100 does not have XBMC, only mythtv. I have XBMC only on .101. Still run mythicalLibrarian on .100?

Thanks

mythicalLibrarian works from the mythtv side to provide a proper naming convention for XBMC to recognize. It takes a name like 1024_201101011200.mpg (chan_YearMonthDayTime.ext), references the mythtv database, changes the name to Title/Season X/Title SxxExx (Subtitle).ext. It then notifies XBMC that there were changes and to rescan the library. You must have your source set in XBMC in order for the process to work. So you share the files with SAMBA (SMB://) or any other supported method and set the source in XBMC as TV Shows or Movies and mythicalLibrarian manages the XBMC library automatically. Every once in a while you log into the MythTV machine and type mythicalLibrarian --doover to rescan unrecognized shows.

- GregoryK - 2011-01-06

Adam:

Still working here on getting my library transcoded so that mythicalLibrarian and XBMC don't result in bad commskips. With the help of my local guru, I'm going to run a script that does the following to each of my recordings:

Code:
echo Processing 1022_20091230200000.mpg
mythcommflag -c 1022 -s 2009-12-30-20-00-00 --gencutlist
mythtranscode --chanid 1022 --starttime 2009-12-30-20-00-00 --mpeg2 --honorcutlist
rm /mnt/video2/store/1022_20091230200000.mpg
mv /mnt/video2/store/1022_20091230200000.mpg.tmp /mnt/video2/store/1022_20091230200000.mpg
mythcommflag --file 1022_20091230200000.mpg --rebuild
NEWFILESIZE=`du -b /mnt/video2/store/1022_20091230200000.mpg | cut -f1`
echo "UPDATE recorded SET basename='1022_20091230200000.mpg',filesize='$NEWFILESIZE',transcoded='1' WHERE chanid='1022' AND starttime='2009-12-30-20-00-00'" > update-database.sql
mysql --user=dbuserHere --password=password mythconverg < update-database.sql
rm /mnt/video2/store/1022_20091230200000.mpg*.png

After this, per your instructions, I was going to mythicalLibrarian --scan mpg all of the recordings in my storage directories. My hope is that the transcoded files will have the uniform frame rate that XBMC assumes.

Can you see any problems with this approach? (I realize this is sort of off-topic for this thread, but I thought it might be relevant if others are having problems with playing their recordings on XBMC.)

Thanks as always,

/Greg

Code:
read -p "Enter folder to scan:" Folder
read -p "Enter DBUserName:" DBUsername
read -p "Enter DBPassWord:" DBPassword

echo "creating list of files in $Folder"
ls -1  "$Folder" > ./tempList

while read line
do
  test "${line:0:3}" != "mpg" && continue
  FileName=`basename "$line"`
  echo Processing "$FileName".mpg

#This part can be automated... it requires a bit of reference using

#Chanid=`mysql -u"$DBUserName" -p"$DBPassWord" -e \'use mythconverg; select chanid from recorded where basename like "$FileName";\'`|sed -n 2p
#Starttime=`mysql -u"$DBUserName" -p"$DBPassWord" -e \'use mythconverg; select starttime from recorded where basename like "$FileName";\'|sed -n 2p
  mythcommflag -c $Chanid -s $Starttime --gencutlist
  mythtranscode --chanid $Chanid --starttime $Starttime --mpeg2 --honorcutlist
  rm "$Folder"/"$FileName".mpg
  mv "$Folder"/"$FileName.mpg".tmp "$Folder"/"$FileName".mpg  mythcommflag --file "$FileName".mpg --rebuild
  NEWFILESIZE=`du -b "$Folder"/"$FileName".mpg | cut -f1`
  echo "UPDATE recorded SET
#Same for starttime
basename='$FileName.mpg',filesize='$NEWFILESIZE',transcoded='1' WHERE chanid=\'$Chanid\' AND starttime=\'$Starttime\'" > update-database.sql
  mysql --user=$DBUserName --password=$DBPassWord mythconverg < update-database.sql
  rm "$Folder"/"$FileName".mpg*.png
done < ./tempList
echo "Removing previously created list of files in $Folder"
rm ./tempList

I'm not near a linux computer right now, so I can't test this out, but it should work with a bit of tweaking..

I don't really see what you're doing with all of this though.

- GregoryK - 2011-01-06

outleradam Wrote:I don't really see what you're doing with all of this though.

Good question. Back a few pages, I asked if you had any idea why the playback in XBMC was skipping commercials in the wrong places. You explained that it was due to XBMC assuming a constant framerate, and gave me a workaround:

outleradam Wrote:GregoryK: The problem is XBMC's handling of MPEG2-TS variable framerate. <<snip>>

The patch is to have MythTV transcode every file. This creates a fixed framerate for every show. This should be done before mythicalLibrarian runs. So, set MythTV to run only 1 job at a time. Set MythTV to do MythTranscode job, select MythCommFlag checkbox, and have mythicalLibrarian run last.

Because I have a bunch of already-mythicalLibrarian-processed recordings in my library, you later suggested that I --undo those, then transcode them using myth, then run mythicalLibrarian --scan to get the transcoded files into my XBMC library.

Thus, the script is designed to automate the process of transcoding my existing mythtv recordings. My hope is that, per your suggested "patch" comment quoted above, that this will let me watch my recordings in XBMC with the commercials skipped appropriately.

...am I making any sense? or have I misunderstood your earlier suggestions and gone off in the wrong direction?

- colbert - 2011-01-07

outleradam Wrote:mythicalLibrarian works from the mythtv side to provide a proper naming convention for XBMC to recognize. It takes a name like 1024_201101011200.mpg (chan_YearMonthDayTime.ext), references the mythtv database, changes the name to Title/Season X/Title SxxExx (Subtitle).ext. It then notifies XBMC that there were changes and to rescan the library. You must have your source set in XBMC in order for the process to work. So you share the files with SAMBA (SMB://) or any other supported method and set the source in XBMC as TV Shows or Movies and mythicalLibrarian manages the XBMC library automatically. Every once in a while you log into the MythTV machine and type mythicalLibrarian --doover to rescan unrecognized shows.

Okay, so (apologize for the noobness here but just getting the hang of XBMC after longtime mythfrontend reliance which I'm trying to abandon hehe) I run it from the .100, which is the Myth BE. I currently have the Myth recordings mounted on the .101-- the XBMC box-- as /media/myth, so I add video source /media/myth, and mythicalLibrarian automatically manages the /media/myth source correct? Will it interfere with the rest of my library (all of which are on the .101 XBMC machine)?

Logging into the Myth BE is no prob as I have a constant urxvt screen session open with it and do a lot on it with httpd as it is, so that should work out well.

Thanks very much!

- outleradam - 2011-01-07

^^ You can have as many sources as you'd like in XBMC. Each one is scanned individually. In fact, mythicalLibrarian creates 3 soures. 1 Movies source, 1 Episode source and 1 Generic Showings source.

Episodes and Generic showings should be handled as "Episodes" by XBMC. This allows XBMC to differentiate between shows it should scrape information and those which it should not. mythicalLibrarian handles the "Generic Showings" directory by placing all known information into a NFO file which, when placed into the same folder as "Episodes", creates conflicts and inability to obtain information.

So, you simply run mythicalLibrian --update on 100(mythtv box), set XBMCIP as 192.168.1.101:8080(xbmc box), set your XBMC sources as above, and let everything operate from there.

- outleradam - 2011-01-08

REV 909 to Stable

1. There are several speed-ups relating to the way mythicalLibrarian handles it's multiple internal databases of files and shows.
2. Saves TvDb's bandwidth by ONLY downloading information about a show when it is required. --doMaintenance will reset this.
3. This also fixes a few problems in regards to deleting MythTV database entries in "Disabled" mode.

You should run "mythicalLibrarian --doMaintenance" to clear the database after the upgrade or you will have problems if it's been a while since your last update. The database has changed significantly and all of your shows will be 1 number off of the proper episode.

- colbert - 2011-01-09

Okay back home alas and just tried it, after initial install I accidentally closed that shell so couldn't paste output, I ran --mythicalDiagnostics again so here is the output:

Code:
ââ> mythicalLibrarian --mythicalDiagnostics
--You have entered diagnostic mode
mythicalLibrarian will now conduct a series of tests.
press any key to verify installed packages...

package 'curl' is installed
package 'agrep' or 'tre-agrep' is installed
package 'libnotify-bin' is installed
Installed packages check ***PASSED***
Press any key to perform Desktop Message test...

Performing librarian-notify-send test
This test verifies that the message was sent to the DBUS.
This test does not verify the user has a valid desktop open.
sudo: /usr/local/bin/librarian-notify-send: command not found
Desktop Notifications test ***FAILED***
Press any key to perform MythTV Database test...

Performing MythTV Python Bindings database test
  File "/usr/local/bin/MythDataGrabber", line 19
    """ % os.path.basename(sys.argv[0])
      ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
MythTV Python Bindings are installed properly
MythTV Database Test ***PASSED***
Press any key to perform XBMC Notification test...

Performing XBMC Notifications test
SENDING REQUESTED COMMANDS TO:192.168.1.101:8080
COMMUNICATIONS NOT ESTABLISHED: 192.168.1.101:8080
XBMC Communications ***FAILED***
Press any key to test file system permissions...

Testing file system permissions
TargetPathIsInputPath is selected. Testing with current folder
USER SETTING     |FLAG|Folder name
MoveDir          |1   |/home/bobby2/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup/Episodes
AlternateMoveDir |1   |/home/bobby2/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup/Episodes
PrimaryMovieDir  |1   |/home/bobby2/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup/Movies
AlternateMovieDir|1   |/home/bobby2/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup/Movies
PrimaryShowDir   |1   |/home/bobby2/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup/Showings
AlternateShowDir |1   |/home/bobby2/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup/Showings
mythicalLibrarian|1   |/home/bobby2/.mythicalLibrarian
Critical Filesystem checks ***PASSED***
press any key to test mythicalLibrarian...

Recordings Database is not used for testing.
Performing fuzzy logic lookup on database file.  Please wait.
It may take a moment to build mythical librarian database files
executing mythicalLibrarian testfile.ext 'mister rogers' 'show 1332'
testing for exit status 0
Revision 909 Sun Jan 9 00:56:01 EST 2011
RECSTART: DATE:
PROGRAMID: ShowCategory:
PLOT:
PERFORMING MAINTENANCE ROUTINE...
REMOVING ORPHAN FOLDER:/home/bobby2/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup/Episodes/Mister Rogers Neighborhood/Season 7
SEARCHING: www.TheTvDb.com SHOW NAME: mister rogers EPISODE: show 1332
TESTING FOR ZAP2ITID MATCH:SH002930 Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
FOUND:Mister Rogers' Neighborhood ID#:77750 WITH CONFIDENCE:-2
DATABASE IS MAINTAINED. TIME IS:1294553025 NEXT UPDATE IS:1294622792
AIRDATE FAILED. TITLE MATCH ON ABSOLUTE EPISODE NUMBER:
TOTAL MATCHES:2 TOTAL VERIFIED FUZZY ERRORS:0
EPISODE:Show 1332 EPISODE NUMBER:462 S07E07 WITH CONFIDENCE: -1
CONFIDENCE:-3 LOGIC PATH:  Attempted Match On Zap2itID: Failed; Attemted match on Standard Logic: Failed; Attemted Title match on Fuzzy Logic: Sucessful; Attemped match on OriginalAirDate: Failed; Attemted SubTitle match on Standard logic: Sucessful;
JOB: mythicalLibrarian 'testfile.ext' 'mister rogers' 'show 1332'
TARGET SET:/home/bobby2/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup/Episodes/Mister Rogers Neighborhood/Season 7/Mister Rogers Neighborhood S07E07 (Show 1332).ext
exited with status 0
press any key to continue on to the final results...

All tests complete           RESULTS
  MythTV Database Test:      ***PASSED***
  Installed Packages:        ***PASSED***
  Notifications Test:        ***FAILED***
  XBMC Communications:       ***FAILED***
  File System Checks:        ***PASSED***
  mythicalTesting:           ***PASSED***
  Overall mythicalReadiness: ***PASSED***
-----End of diagnostics-----
Notifications to the DBUS have failed. mythicalLibrarian relies upon
librarian-notify-send and package lib-notify to display messages on
GNOME desktop interface. These messages will not be displayed.
XBMC Communications have failed.  Likely causes: Improper IP address,
or XBMC is not equipped to handle external network commands in settings.
mythicalLibrarian will not send messages or library update requests.

Also, my .101 (XBMC) box Network settings are http://i.imgur.com/oFz0h.jpg (Do I need to open the 8080 port on router BTW?)

I added /media/myth as video source on the .101 (XBMC) box, and I can see the dir just fine, but do I set content as TV now or? I apologize for perhaps nitpicking at each step but I had a terrible loss of data some time ago with Myth and I'm overly cautious now in proceeding with anything related to it lol Big Grin Thanks very much.

- outleradam - 2011-01-10

It depends on the router. Usually, consumer routers have 4 ports which are on the LAN and 1 port which has Network Address Translations (an internet port). If your computer is on the NAT port, then you will need to open the port 8080. You should use the NAT port for a network which you consider insecure. Unless you use the NAT for a computer, you should not need to open a port.

It looks like the python bindings are not installed correctly on your computer.

Here's what you should have seen there
Code:
Establishing database connection
Connected to: XBMCLive
Db Identified as: sql://mythconverg@localhost:3306/
Diagnostics passed.
Diagnostics failed.
Please post the output of the following:
Code:
python --version
MythDataGrabber --Diagnostic=True

My python is Python 2.6.5
You are running MythTV v0.24 right?
You can check this by using the command
Code:
root@XBMCLive:~# mythbackend --version|grep Library
Library API      : 0.25.20101223-1

Code:
adam@adam-desktop:~$ mythbackend --version|grep Library
Library API      : 0.24.20101124-1

I've added better diagnostics in the SVN. You should upgrade and post the results of the database diagnostics.

I value this information as it will help me to make mythicalLibrarian more user friendly.

- colbert - 2011-01-10

outleradam Wrote:It depends on the router. Usually, consumer routers have 4 ports which are on the LAN and 1 port which has Network Address Translations (an internet port). If your computer is on the NAT port, then you will need to open the port 8080. You should use the NAT port for a network which you consider insecure. Unless you use the NAT for a computer, you should not need to open a port.

Gotcha, I will take care of that once the script is setup, good to know!

outleradam Wrote:It looks like the python bindings are not installed correctly on your computer.

Here's what you should have seen there
Code:
Establishing database connection
Connected to: XBMCLive
Db Identified as: sql://mythconverg@localhost:3306/
Diagnostics passed.
Diagnostics failed.
Please post the output of the following:
Code:
python --version
MythDataGrabber --Diagnostic=True

Yes this might be a bit tricky because Arch (my distro) did something fairly controversial in the distro's community by upgrading the main Python package to 3. We can still use 2 but it has to be specified, for example in torrentflux in my admin settings here's what I had to put: http://i.imgur.com/oAv1G.png.

Okay my output:

Code:
ââ> python --version
Python 3.1.3

Code:
ââ> MythDataGrabber --Diagnostic=True
      ^

^^^ This is the same type of error I got using torrentflux before I changed it to the above image python path for python2, I'm wagering I'll have to change the script or something to use python2, lemme know where/how if so.

outleradam Wrote:My python is Python 2.6.5
You are running MythTV v0.24 right?
You can check this by using the command
Code:
root@XBMCLive:~# mythbackend --version|grep Library
Library API      : 0.25.20101223-1

Definitely, on all boxes. .100:
Code:
ââ> mythbackend --version|grep Library
Library API      : 0.24.20101028-1
.101:
Code:
ââ> mythbackend --version|grep Library
Library API      : 0.24.20101028-1

outleradam Wrote:I've added better diagnostics in the SVN. You should upgrade and post the results of the database diagnostics.

I value this information as it will help me to make mythicalLibrarian more user friendly.

Of course! Ran --update on it and here is output:

Code:
mythicalLibrarian will now conduct mythicalDiagnostics
Press any key to continue to online testing....

--You have entered diagnostic mode
mythicalLibrarian will now conduct a series of tests.
press any key to verify installed packages...

package 'curl' is installed
package 'agrep' or 'tre-agrep' is installed
package 'libnotify-bin' is installed
Installed packages check ***PASSED***
Press any key to perform Desktop Message test...

Performing librarian-notify-send test
This test verifies that the message was sent to the DBUS.
This test does not verify the user has a valid desktop open.
Desktop Notifications test ***PASSED***
Press any key to perform MythTV Database test...

Performing MythTV Python Bindings database test
      ^
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named MythDB.MythTV
/usr/local/bin/mythicalLibrarian: line 1778: test: too many arguments
      ^
there was a problem connecting to the database, check MythDatabase package
MythTV Database Test ***FAILED***
Press any key to perform XBMC Notification test...

Performing XBMC Notifications test
SENDING REQUESTED COMMANDS TO:192.168.1.101:8080
COMMUNICATIONS NOT ESTABLISHED: 192.168.1.101:8080
XBMC Communications ***FAILED***
Press any key to test file system permissions...

Testing file system permissions
TargetPathIsInputPath is selected. Testing with current folder
USER SETTING     |FLAG|Folder name
MoveDir          |1   |/home/bobby2/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup/Episodes
AlternateMoveDir |1   |/home/bobby2/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup/Episodes
PrimaryMovieDir  |1   |/home/bobby2/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup/Movies
AlternateMovieDir|1   |/home/bobby2/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup/Movies
PrimaryShowDir   |1   |/home/bobby2/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup/Showings
AlternateShowDir |1   |/home/bobby2/.mythicalLibrarian/mythicalSetup/Showings
mythicalLibrarian|1   |/home/bobby2/.mythicalLibrarian
Critical Filesystem checks ***PASSED***
OVERALL FAILURE
press any key to continue on to the final results...

All tests complete           RESULTS
  MythTV Database Test:      ***FAILED***
  Installed Packages:        ***FAILED***
  Notifications Test:        ***PASSED***
  XBMC Communications:       ***FAILED***
  File System Checks:        ***PASSED***
  mythicalTesting:           COULD NOT COMPLETE
  Overall mythicalReadiness: ***FAILURE***
-----End of diagnostics-----
When interfacing MythTV/0.24, mythicalLibrarian uses MythTV's Python
Bindings.  These must be configured and working for proper access
to data required by mythicalLibrarian.  
Could not connect to the database.  Specify a username and password
XBMC Communications have failed.  Likely causes: Improper IP address,
or XBMC is not equipped to handle external network commands in settings.
mythicalLibrarian will not send messages or library update requests.
mythicalLibrarian has encountered an error.  This may be due to
lack of network connection.   If the problem persists, contact
outleradam here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=65644

These issues must be corrected in order for mythicalLibrarian to
perform correctly
chgrp: invalid group: `mythtv'
Please try again.  If problem persists, please post here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=65644
ADDING JOB to slot 0
Could not add mythcialLibrarian MythTV UserJob because no slots were available
permissions were set for user: mythtv.
No RSS Feeds will be used on this server. Configure /var/www/mythical-rss to link to web server for access by mythicalLibrarian.
mythicalLibrarian is located in /usr/local/bin
mythicalLibrarian's log is located in ~/.mythicalLibrarian/output.log
Renamed video files will be placed in new folders within original.
  ie. /var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Episodes, /Movies and /Showings.
Check the mythicalLibrarian checkbox when setting up recordings.
For more information, type 'mythicalLibrarian --help'
Done.

- outleradam - 2011-01-10

I will try to come up with a python 3 solution.