Kodi Community Forum
mythicalLibrarian - a tool to build Movie and TV Show library from MythTV recordings - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: mythicalLibrarian - a tool to build Movie and TV Show library from MythTV recordings (/showthread.php?tid=65644)

- outleradam - 2011-10-07

Do you have a global settings file defined? If you do, then that could be the problem..

- shrioux - 2011-10-07

I don't believe I do, where would I find it, if it exists?

- shrioux - 2011-10-07

Nevermind I got it to work. I had to change the ip in my mythicalLibrarian config to user:pass@XBMCIP:port. Im not sure why its forcing me to do this now however? It was working even with my user and pass before, but its working like a charm now. Maybe you just need to add in XBMC username and password fields in the setup, to avoid future issues with newer versions of XBMC? Just a thought.

- outleradam - 2011-10-09

shrioux Wrote:Nevermind I got it to work. I had to change the ip in my mythicalLibrarian config to user:pass@XBMCIP:port. Im not sure why its forcing me to do this now however? It was working even with my user and pass before, but its working like a charm now. Maybe you just need to add in XBMC username and password fields in the setup, to avoid future issues with newer versions of XBMC? Just a thought.
that's
Code:
http://user:pass@myserver:port

- shrioux - 2011-10-10

yes thats true, forgot the code tags Big Grin Any idea why its all of a sudden asking me to put in the username and pass? I have had a user/pass on XBMC since I set it up, and didn't need it before?

- outleradam - 2011-10-10

shrioux Wrote:yes thats true, forgot the code tags Big Grin Any idea why its all of a sudden asking me to put in the username and pass? I have had a user/pass on XBMC since I set it up, and didn't need it before?
no idea. That's how mine is always set up.

Help with Fedora setup - dlmaldet - 2011-10-20

I am trying to get mythicalLibrarian setup on a Fedora 14 media server. I currently have MythTV 0.24 backend running on it and XBMC on client computers and two Apple TV2s. After install and running the diagnostics, everything is checking okay except for the python bindings database test. I have python2.7 located in /usr/lib64/python2.7 and /usr/lib/python2.7 locations. I'm a geek but noobie with linux so any help is appreciated to get this running. Here's the part from the diagnostic showing the errors:

Performing MythTV Python Bindings database test
which: no python2.6 in (/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/home/daniel/bin)
MISSING packange python2.6
Establishing database connection
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/bin/MythDataGrabber", line 167, in <module>
from MythTV import MythDB
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MythTV/__init__.py", line 55, in <module>
exec(import26)
File "<string>", line 5, in <module>
File "<string>", line 7, in <module>
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MythTV/connections.py", line 18, in <module>
import lxml.etree as etree
ImportError: No module named lxml.etree
File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MythTV/__init__.py", line 55, in <module>
exec(import26)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MythTV/connections.py", line 18, in <module>
/usr/local/bin/mythicalLibrarian: line 1788: test: too many arguments
exec(import26)
there was a problem connecting to the database, check MythDatabase package
MythTV Database Test ***FAILED***

- outleradam - 2011-10-20

dlmaldet Wrote:I am trying to get mythicalLibrarian setup on a Fedora 14 media server. I currently have MythTV 0.24 backend running on it and XBMC on client computers and two Apple TV2s. After install and running the diagnostics, everything is checking okay except for the python bindings database test. I have python2.7 located in /usr/lib64/python2.7 and /usr/lib/python2.7 locations. I'm a geek but noobie with linux so any help is appreciated to get this running. Here's the part from the diagnostic showing the errors:

Code:
Performing MythTV Python Bindings database test
which: no python2.6 in (/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/home/daniel/bin)
MISSING packange python2.6
exec(import26)
File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
exec(import26)
/usr/local/bin/mythicalLibrarian: line 1788: test: too many arguments
exec(import26)
there was a problem connecting to the database, check MythDatabase package
MythTV Database Test ***FAILED***

I've never used fedora..

Use your package manager to install Python 2.6, libmyth-python and python-lxml and see what happens then.

Also, when posting code blocks, use the [ code ] tags.

- dlmaldet - 2011-10-20

Thanks for the quick reply. I already investigated on libmyth-python and python-lxml and don't think either of them are in the repository. I'm nervous about installing an additional Python version since I don't know if there will be implications and will probably wait for now until I have a better idea of whether to proceed with mythicalLibrarian although I like what it offers. Thanks for developing a great product.

- outleradam - 2011-10-21

dlmaldet Wrote:Thanks for the quick reply. I already investigated on libmyth-python and python-lxml and don't think either of them are in the repository. I'm nervous about installing an additional Python version since I don't know if there will be implications and will probably wait for now until I have a better idea of whether to proceed with mythicalLibrarian although I like what it offers. Thanks for developing a great product.

they're separate versions.. each python script is written for a version of python. If you want to use a specific version of python for a script, you can simply link the /usr/bin/python to the version of python you want to use by default...
Code:
ln -s /usr/bin/python python2.7
It's not like you're downgrading.. You're using the correct version. If you remove python 2.7 and install python 3.0, you will break every python script on your system.

If the python bindings are not in your repos, you may have to build mythtv from source. However, install 2.6 first.

Show not detecting properly - shrioux - 2011-10-24

Hi,

I have started recording a show Last Man Standing (http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=248834&lid=7)

The show does not detect correctly, it sets every recording to episode one

[root@mythbox video]# cd Episodes/Last\ Man\ Standing/Season\ 1/
[root@mythbox Season 1]# ls
Last Man Standing S01E01 (Episode 1)-1.mpg Last Man Standing S01E01 (Episode 1).mpg

There was an old show Last Man Standing back in 2005, and I think that might be confusing it.

Right now Im manually correcting them for my XBMC to read them right, but thought I would let you know. As you can imagine this is slightly annoying. If you require anymore information just ask Big Grin

- outleradam - 2011-10-26

shrioux Wrote:Hi,

I have started recording a show Last Man Standing (http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=248834&lid=7)

The show does not detect correctly, it sets every recording to episode one

[root@mythbox video]# cd Episodes/Last\ Man\ Standing/Season\ 1/
[root@mythbox Season 1]# ls
Last Man Standing S01E01 (Episode 1)-1.mpg Last Man Standing S01E01 (Episode 1).mpg

There was an old show Last Man Standing back in 2005, and I think that might be confusing it.

Right now Im manually correcting them for my XBMC to read them right, but thought I would let you know. As you can imagine this is slightly annoying. If you require anymore information just ask Big Grin

Can you get the log from the show? I'm pretty sure I know what's going on.

- shrioux - 2011-10-26

I most certainly can, if you tell me where the logs are. its something I havn't really played with.

- outleradam - 2011-10-26

shrioux Wrote:I most certainly can, if you tell me where the logs are. its something I havn't really played with.
the logs are in ~/.mythicalLibrarian/output.log.

just post one, not the entire log... just one entry which shows your problem. I want it from the start of the entry to the start of the next entry.

wrap the log in [ code] tags so it is easy to read.

As a helpful hint, if you press ctrl+h in nautilus you can show hidden files like the .mythicalLibrarian folder.

logs - shrioux - 2011-10-26

Hopefully this is what you need.

Code:
@@@@@@@@@@@NEW SEARCH INITIATED AT Mon Oct 24 11:09:14 EDT 2011@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Revision 945 Fri Oct 7 16:52:44 EDT 2011 on Linux
PERFORMING MAINTENANCE ROUTINE
FOLDER DISCONNECTED:/video/Showings/Sarah 101/Sarah 101 S0E0 (Vibrant Living Room Recorded [email protected] on 1049).nfo
FOLDER DISCONNECTED:/video/Showings/Sarah 101/Sarah 101 S0E0 (Vibrant Living Room Recorded [email protected] on 1049).nfo
FOLDER DISCONNECTED:/video/Showings/New Girl/New Girl S0E0 ( Recorded [email protected] on 1015).txt
FOLDER DISCONNECTED:/video/Showings/New Girl/New Girl S0E0 ( Recorded [email protected] on 1015).nfo
SEARCHING: www.TheTvDb.com SHOW NAME: Last Man Standing EPISODE: Pilot
DATE: 2011-10-11 FILE NAME: 1020_20111011200000.mpg
MATCH FOUND BASED ON Zap2itID:
FOUND:Last Man Standing ID#:75670 WITH CONFIDENCE:1
AIRDATE FAILED. TITLE MATCH ON ABSOLUTE EPISODE NUMBER:
AIRDATE/SANDARD LOGIC FAILED. FUZZY LOGIC ABSOLUTE:
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Testing Standard Logic results%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% GUIDE DATA AND TVDB DATA DO NOT MATCH %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%% Possible causes: small variations in episode name %%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% bad guide data %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% bad tvdb airdate %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% bad tvdb episode name %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% bad tvdb zap2it id %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###################DEBUG MODE ENABLED####################
MY USER NAME:root-
LISTING INTERNAL VARIABLES USED BY mythicalLibrarian.
INTERNET TIMEOUT:50- TVDB API KEY:6DF511BB2A64E0E9- mythicalLibrarian WORKING DIR:/root/.mythicalLibrarian-
MOVE DIR:/video/Episodes-
FAILSAFE MODE:Enabled- FAILSAFE DIR:/home/mythtv/FailSafe- ALTERNATE MOVE DIR:/video/Episodes-
USE ORIGINAL DIR:Disabled NOTIFICATIONS:Enabled
INPUT SHOW NAME:Last Man Standing- LOCAL SHOW NAME TRANSLATION:- ShowName:Last Man Standing
DATABASE UPDATED:- TVDB LAST UPDATED:1319467421- CURRENT:-
RESOLVED SERIES ID:75670- RESOVED SHOW NAME:Last Man Standing-
INPUT EPISODE NAME:Pilot; Last Baby Proofing Standing- Absolute EPISODE NUMBER:1- RESOLVED EPISODE NAME:Episode 1-
SEASON:S01- EPISODE:E01- SYMLINK MODE:MOVE- FILESIZE: 0kB-
CONFIDENCE:0 LOGIC PATH:  Attempted Match On Zap2itID: Sucessful; Attemped match on OriginalAirDate: Failed; Attemted SubTitle match on Standard logic: Failed; Attemted SubTitle match on Fuzzy logic: Sucessful;  Standard Logic came up with Episode Number Nothing. This does not match 1; Verified with Fuzzy logic;
CREATE AND DELETE FLAGS: ORIGINALDIR:1- FREE:180314544kB- WORKINGDIR:1 FREE:9096416kB-
MOVEDIRWRITABLE:1- FREE:180314544kB- ALTERNATEMOVEDIR:1- FREE:180314544kB-
PRIMARYSHOWDIRWRITABLE:1-  FREE:180314544kB-ALTERNATESHOWDIRWRITABLE:1- FREE:180314544kB-
PRIMARYMOVIEDIRWRITABLE:1- FREE:180314544kB- ALTERNATEMOVIEDIR:1- FREE:180314544kB-
DATABASE TYPE:-
RECSTART:2011-10-11 20:00:00- MOVIE YEAR:- ORIGINAL SERIES DATE:2011-10-11-
PROGRAMID:EP014195810002- CHANNEL ID:1020- CATEGORY:Sitcom- GOFORDOOVER:0-
EXTRAPOLATED DATA DETERMINED THIS RECORDING AS A:Series With Episode Data- STARS:0.0 RATING:0
ZAP2IT SERIES ID:1419581- MATCHED TVDB SERIES ID:-
PLOT: Mike sets Mandy up with Kyle, one of his employees, but Kyle accidentally meets Kristin instead; against Mike's wishes, the family decides to baby-proof the house.
####################END OF DEBUG LOG#####################
MOVING FILE: '1020_20111011200000.mpg' to '/video/Episodes/Last Man Standing/Season 1/Last Man Standing S01E01 (Episode 1)-1.mpg'
@@@@@@@@@@@@@OPERATION COMPLETE Mon Oct 24 11:09:21 EDT 2011 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@