Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- Kyle Reese - 2010-01-25

*REPOST*

I noticed that in the "list info" view for movies, the director and writer every movie all show the same info. It looks as though the "writer" field is showing the "director" information; every movie I have has the director and writer as the same exact person and that's definitely not the case. I tried the "list info 2" view just to see if the problem remained and it showed me the correct writer info, so this seems to be a "list info" view issue only.

If you need anything like a screen shot let me know - otherwise, great mod as usual

- myrison - 2010-01-25

Repost: Qualar, I love your mod. Great work! Big Grin

- qualar - 2010-01-25

Kyle Reese Wrote:*REPOST*

I noticed that in the "list info" view for movies, the director and writer every movie all show the same info. It looks as though the "writer" field is showing the "director" information; every movie I have has the director and writer as the same exact person and that's definitely not the case. I tried the "list info 2" view just to see if the problem remained and it showed me the correct writer info, so this seems to be a "list info" view issue only.

If you need anything like a screen shot let me know - otherwise, great mod as usual

Fixed. It will be in the next release. For those that want to fix themselves just change line 667 of ViewsMovies.xml to read:

Code:
<label>[b][color=MediaInfoHeaderColor]$LOCALIZE[20417]:[/color][/b] $INFO[ListItem.Writer]</label>

- qualar - 2010-01-25

myrison Wrote:Repost: Qualar, I love your mod. Great work! Big Grin

Thank you. It is my pleasure.

- qualar - 2010-01-25

PolliSoft Wrote:HI,

here is my repost:
When I change the timing on the audio and/or subtitles for a specific video (under OSD-->Audio settings), it would be nice to know the absolute delay when moving the cursor. I think it is kind of hard to get it right without knowing the time difference.
Is this possible to add?

I have spent an hour looking for where this text is located and I can't seem to find it. If someone can point me in the right direction I will make the changes.

Certification ratings AND source logos AND other things - OsgoodeLawyer - 2010-01-25

REPOST:

Film certification ratings show up fine in Rapier proper and they work in my modified Confluence, but they don't work in the Qualar mod of Rapier. When enabled, a space shows between the audio channels flag and the studio flag, but the ratings flag doesn't show up.

Actually, that's not entirely true; the rating does show up for movies with no rating. Whether I choose MPAA or OFLC, the [US|U] flag shows up for movies that have no rating listed in the nfo.

I'm using what I believe is the latest XBOX build of XBMC (T3CH XBMC 2010-01-17 SVN rev26941).

Any idea what's going on, and how I can fix it? Has anyone else experienced this?

ADDITIONAL:

I've found that the source (BluRay, DVD) icons also don't show up in your mod. I didn't know that this problem was occurring before since I had all my movie folders renamed so they had no source information, but for my downloads since I've been keeping them named the way they come, and source icons aren't showing while they do show in Rapier proper.

FURTHER REQUESTS:

Is there any way to get custom icons for the codecs/resolution/aspect ratio/etc? I know they're packed in the textures file, but is possible for them to be used from non-packed files, or can the originals be provided (I found the utility to pack, but it doesn't unpack) so I can change some? I very much like the style of your icons for the resolution which incorporate the SD or HD and the actual resolution into the same icon, but I'm not happy with it for the certification rating or audio channels. And I'd like to change the icons for a couple of the codecs.

- OsgoodeLawyer - 2010-01-26

Quote:Is there any way to get custom icons for the codecs/resolution/aspect ratio/etc? I know they're packed in the textures file, but is possible for them to be used from non-packed files, or can the originals be provided (I found the utility to pack, but it doesn't unpack) so I can change some? I very much like the style of your icons for the resolution which incorporate the SD or HD and the actual resolution into the same icon, but I'm not happy with it for the certification rating or audio channels. And I'd like to change the icons for a couple of the codecs.

Never mind about this one; I was thinking about Rapier, not your mod. Although I noticed you have an icon for 1.778:1 and 1.78:1 aspect ratios. The former doesn't even exist, does it? And why isn't it just 16:9?

- skunkm0nkee - 2010-01-26

qualar Wrote:I have spent an hour looking for where this text is located and I can't seem to find it. If someone can point me in the right direction I will make the changes.

You need to add DialogSlider.xml

- qualar - 2010-01-26

skunkm0nkee Wrote:You need to add DialogSlider.xml

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

- qualar - 2010-01-26

PolliSoft Wrote:HI,

here is my repost:
When I change the timing on the audio and/or subtitles for a specific video (under OSD-->Audio settings), it would be nice to know the absolute delay when moving the cursor. I think it is kind of hard to get it right without knowing the time difference.
Is this possible to add?

I have done this for you. It will be in the next release or just replace the contents of DialogSlider.xml with the following code:

Code:
<window id="145">
    <defaultcontrol always="true">11</defaultcontrol>
    <include>DialogOpenCloseAnim</include>

<coordinates>
        <system>1</system>
        <origin x="520" y="600">true</origin>
    </coordinates>

<controls>
        <include>ZoomAmountDialogBox</include>

<control type="label" id="10">
            <description>Dialog Title</description>
            <label>-</label>
            <visible>false</visible>
        </control>

<control type="label" id="12">
            <description>Slider Value</description>
            <posx>50</posx>
            <posy>20</posy>
            <width>130</width>
            <height>70</height>
            <align>center</align>
            <aligny>center</aligny>
            <font>MenuItemFont</font>
            <textcolor>DefaultColor</textcolor>
            <shadowcolor>ShadowColor</shadowcolor>
        </control>

<control type="slider" id="11">
            <description>Slider</description>
            <posx>20</posx>
            <posy>13</posy>
            <width>200</width>
            <height>24</height>
            <texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
            <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
            <texturesliderbar>slider-background.png</texturesliderbar>
            <textureslidernibfocus>slider-nib-focus.png</textureslidernibfocus>
            <textureslidernib>slider-nib-nofocus.png</textureslidernib>
        </control>
    </controls>
</window>

and add this at line 43 of videoosd.xml

Code:
<visible>!Window.IsVisible(145)</visible>

- PolliSoft - 2010-01-26

Thank you, you're the best! Big Grin

- qualar - 2010-01-26

[quote=OsgoodeLawyer]REPOST:

Film certification ratings show up fine in Rapier proper and they work in my modified Confluence, but they don't work in the Qualar mod of Rapier. When enabled, a space shows between the audio channels flag and the studio flag, but the ratings flag doesn't show up.

Actually, that's not entirely true; the rating does show up for movies with no rating. Whether I choose MPAA or OFLC, the [US|U] flag shows up for movies that have no rating listed in the nfo.

NOW FIXED - will be in next update.

- marirs - 2010-01-26

hi qualar,

would be nice if we could define custom submenu items like on the main release.

thanks

- qualar - 2010-01-26

OsgoodeLawyer Wrote:REPOST:

I've found that the source (BluRay, DVD) icons also don't show up in your mod. I didn't know that this problem was occurring before since I had all my movie folders renamed so they had no source information, but for my downloads since I've been keeping them named the way they come, and source icons aren't showing while they do show in Rapier proper.

Can someone confirm if this is the case on other platforms or just xbox. I don't name my rips like that so i cannot tell if it is working.

- qualar - 2010-01-26

marirs Wrote:hi qualar,

would be nice if we could define custom submenu items like on the main release.

thanks

I did not implement this because I thought it was something that you only did very rarely. However, it can be done by editing the xml files.

If a lot of users want this I will add.