Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- qualar - 2010-01-29

JackieBrown Wrote:I love this mod except for 2 things
1) Big one (for me) Is there anyway to make the case list clickable? I use this on almost every movie I watch (I always get that urge to check where else I have seen an actor.)
2) Any way to use the poster instead of a scaled down fanart on the list view?

Other than these two things (and # 2 is not a real big issue, just need to change my fanart to a lower resolution for speed) this is my favorite skin and I thank you for your hard work Smile

I have changed the video info screen back to the original Rapier one. This makes the cast list clickable. I think this VideoInfo style is more in-keeping with the feel of Rapier. I have left 3.11 version on page one so people can comment on what they prefer. If people prefer that version I will do some work to make that cast list clickable instead.

Version 3.12 Download

- hdlove - 2010-01-29

@qualar : Thank you very much!

- JackieBrown - 2010-01-29

Looks good - Thanks!Smile

- Mar16 - 2010-01-29

Thanks for this great mod.

I was wondering if it is possible to add the wall view to the tv shows.

Thanks.

- qualar - 2010-01-29

Mar16 Wrote:Thanks for this great mod.

I was wondering if it is possible to add the wall view to the tv shows.

Thanks.

I am not sure how well this would work with banner art.

- Mar16 - 2010-01-29

qualar Wrote:I am not sure how well this would work with banner art.

Ok, that's fine, I am using posters for my tv shows that is why I though I would ask. I was trying to add it myself but am having trouble getting it to work.

- qualar - 2010-01-30

Mar16 Wrote:Ok, that's fine, I am using posters for my tv shows that is why I though I would ask. I was trying to add it myself but am having trouble getting it to work.

If you are using posters use the movies wall as a template to help you produce the TV one.

- liq456 - 2010-01-30

In showcase view the text doesn't match up to the black boarder. I'm using 3.11 Image

- qualar - 2010-01-30

liq456 Wrote:In showcase view the text doesn't match up to the black boarder. I'm using 3.11

Fixed, will be in next upload.

- noumenon - 2010-01-30

In episode list view all of my season thumbs appear as season one. So when scrolling through the list of episodes in library view the season thumb never changes, although everything appears to be scanned in correctly. Some folders have season thumb files, others have nothing, but there is no difference.

Is there some simple thing I'm missing?

thanks,
noumenon

- qualar - 2010-01-30

noumenon Wrote:In episode list view all of my season thumbs appear as season one. So when scrolling through the list of episodes in library view the season thumb never changes, although everything appears to be scanned in correctly. Some folders have season thumb files, others have nothing, but there is no difference.

Is there some simple thing I'm missing?

thanks,
noumenon

I cannot figure out how to fix this. XBMC does not seem to give access to these thumbs. Except via the Container.SeasonThumb option. But if you are in the Alll seasons area this always shows season 1 thumb.

- qualar - 2010-01-31

New version uploaded. Version 3.13

- liq456 - 2010-01-31

qualar Wrote:Fixed, will be in next upload.

Thanks ur the best. Big Grin

The dots - parena - 2010-01-31

Hiya, Qualar. Really loving this MOD, downloading 3.13 as we speak.

I also have a questin I hope you or someone else can answer for me. When, for example, entering "TV Shows", you start off at the top of the list where there is "..", to go back to Home. Is there a setting somewhere to turn that off? I use backspace on a keyboard to return.

Now that I check the Movies part, I see there is a bug in "3D Wrap View", caused by the same "back" entry. I'll put in a small video to show what's happening.

Again, great looking mod!

Video of the bug (will be removed after you confirm having downloaded it)

- qualar - 2010-01-31

parena Wrote:Hiya, Qualar. Really loving this MOD, downloading 3.13 as we speak.

I also have a questin I hope you or someone else can answer for me. When, for example, entering "TV Shows", you start off at the top of the list where there is "..", to go back to Home. Is there a setting somewhere to turn that off? I use backspace on a keyboard to return.

Now that I check the Movies part, I see there is a bug in "3D Wrap View", caused by the same "back" entry. I'll put in a small video to show what's happening.

Again, great looking mod!

Video of the bug (will be removed after you confirm having downloaded it)

I never have the back button enabled so don't see this bug. The option to disable this back button is a standard XBMC setting not a skin one. Juts disable it in your XBMC settings.