Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- frater - 2010-01-31

qualar Wrote:I never have the back button enabled so don't see this bug. The option to disable this back button is a standard XBMC setting not a skin one. Juts disable it in your XBMC settings.

This "bug" was annoying me as well. I wanted to give good feedback, so I put my "Dutch" XBMC into "English" and noticed the translation was wrong.

It always used to be "Hide Parent Folder Items" and now it's all of a sudden "Show Parent Folder Items". The translation never changed....
This may be your problem too.....

I'm going to post a ticket for the translation....
I don't know the score with other languages....

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/7643

Um... - OsgoodeLawyer - 2010-01-31

The new 3.13 won't load on my XBOX. It reverts to Project Mayhem III when I try to load it. Were there any major changes?

- qualar - 2010-01-31

OsgoodeLawyer Wrote:The new 3.13 won't load on my XBOX. It reverts to Project Mayhem III when I try to load it. Were there any major changes?

No only small bug fixes. Try downloading again.

Is anyone else having problems?

- OsgoodeLawyer - 2010-02-01

qualar Wrote:No only small bug fixes. Try downloading again.

Is anyone else having problems?

I didn't get a chance to try 3.12, so I'm downloading that now. Do you have the link to 3.11 (for if neither 3.13 or 3.12 work)?

I didn't redownload 3.13, but I did try installing it twice.

Freaky - parena - 2010-02-01

frater Wrote:This "bug" was annoying me as well. I wanted to give good feedback, so I put my "Dutch" XBMC into "English" and noticed the translation was wrong.

It always used to be "Hide Parent Folder Items" and now it's all of a sudden "Show Parent Folder Items". The translation never changed....
This may be your problem too.....

I'm going to post a ticket for the translation....
I don't know the score with other languages....

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/7643

Ah, good call. Think I toggled that option when I was just browsing settings. I changed it now. Thought I was going nuts! Smile Thanks for this. Smile

OsgoodeLawyer Wrote:I didn't get a chance to try 3.12, so I'm downloading that now. Do you have the link to 3.11 (for if neither 3.13 or 3.12 work)?

I didn't redownload 3.13, but I did try installing it twice.

Well, 3.13 is still won't load after a second download and install, and 3.12 freezes at startup. I'm reinstalling 3.1 now.

- qualar - 2010-02-01

OsgoodeLawyer Wrote:Well, 3.13 is still won't load after a second download and install, and 3.12 freezes at startup. I'm reinstalling 3.1 now.

Is this happening to anyone else?

qualar Wrote:Is this happening to anyone else?

I just reinstalled 3.1 and I'm getting the same defaulting to Project Mayhem III issue, so I guess the problem somehow lies outside of the skin. I don't have a clue how it could, though, since nothing changed when going from 3.1 to 3.13. The unmodded Rapier still works fine. I guess it's time for a reinstall of XBMC.

Sorry for the "alarm".

- qualar - 2010-02-01

OsgoodeLawyer Wrote:I just reinstalled 3.1 and I'm getting the same defaulting to Project Mayhem III issue, so I guess the problem somehow lies outside of the skin. I don't have a clue how it could, though, since nothing changed when going from 3.1 to 3.13. The unmodded Rapier still works fine. I guess it's time for a reinstall of XBMC.

Sorry for the "alarm".

Let me know how it goes.

- kautious - 2010-02-01

@qualar
I would like try this skin on my xbox.
Sorry if this has been asked already buy maybe in your next up date, can add a Skin Setting the hide some of the views?
I resized all of the default background in this skin to 956x540
but Im still having some problems playing most of my movies.
Hiding or disabling views, I believe will solve this!

ThanksCool

- qualar - 2010-02-01

kautious Wrote:@qualar
I would like try this skin on my xbox.
Sorry if this has been asked already buy maybe in your next up date, can add a Skin Setting the hide some of the views?
I resized all of the default background in this skin to 956x540
but Im still having some problems playing most of my movies.
Hiding or disabling views, I believe will solve this!

ThanksCool

Just open MoviesViews.xml and TVShowsViews.xml and delete the views that you don't want. They will still show in the list but that should not matter.

- kautious - 2010-02-02

qualar Wrote:Just open MoviesViews.xml and TVShowsViews.xml and delete the views that you don't want. They will still show in the list but that should not matter.

thanks for the tip!!Cool

- kautious - 2010-02-04

Thanks to the person that took the time
and made Qualar MOD xbox compatible and put it up on the
xbox capable and optimized skin site
Big GrinLaughCoolNodBig GrinSmile

- jvip - 2010-02-04

Thanx alot for this mod! I really like it alot.

Just one question... How do I get trailers to work in 3D Wrap View and Showcase Split View? I push arrow down but that doesnt help.

I have the latest release Rapier Qualar Mod 3.13

TIA

jViP

- myrison - 2010-02-04

Make sure the trailers are in the same folder as the movie they are associated with and have the exact same name of the movie, but with "-trailer" at the end (without the quotes).

i.e. Movie Name = The Man In the Iron Mask.mkv
then the trailer must be = The Man In the Iron Mask-trailer.(any extension) [i.e. mkv, m4v, mp4, etc.]

Once you've done that it should work.