Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- jvip - 2010-02-04

AHA! Thanx myrison! Smile

I thought it was like some other skins here that xbmc went out and got the trailer by it self on the net... Silly me

Again, thank you!

- qualar - 2010-02-04

jvip Wrote:AHA! Thanx myrison! Smile

I thought it was like some other skins here that xbmc went out and got the trailer by it self on the net... Silly me

Again, thank you!

XBMC does go and get the trailers for you. Also the trailers do not have to be in the same folder as the movie. Just make sure you have the setting enabled to download trailers in your scraper settings.

- machrisloro - 2010-02-05

Hello everybody!

I would translate the mod in French but I do not have all the id.
The start menu is still in English ...

I took the translation of rapier 3.06 but this does not reflect the whole mod.

Does someone could help me please

- qualar - 2010-02-05

machrisloro Wrote:Hello everybody!

I would translate the mod in French but I do not have all the id.
The start menu is still in English ...

I took the translation of rapier 3.06 but this does not reflect the whole mod.

Does someone could help me please

Main menu items are images not text. Also you cannot use the Rapier language file because it does not contain all the text.

- machrisloro - 2010-02-05

qualar Wrote:Main menu items are images not text. Also you cannot use the Rapier language file because it does not contain all the text.

OK.
Thank you very much, I have more cases on the back skin rapier simple ...
Damage

- Zxurian - 2010-02-05

Awesome work Qualar, things continue to improve.

Just a few nots

Episode information has dissappeared from TV Shows -> View: Episode List (ex. View: List Info has the extended information for the episode on the left, while it used to also be on the right under the episode screen in View: Episode List, it's no longer there)

Movie description has dissappeared from Movies -> View: 3D Wrap View, as well as View: Showcase Split View. (ex. movie information can be seen on Views: Wrap Info, and it used to be in Views: 3D Wrap View, but not anymore.

Thanks!

- qualar - 2010-02-05

Zxurian Wrote:Awesome work Qualar, things continue to improve.

Just a few nots

Episode information has dissappeared from TV Shows -> View: Episode List (ex. View: List Info has the extended information for the episode on the left, while it used to also be on the right under the episode screen in View: Episode List, it's no longer there)

Movie description has dissappeared from Movies -> View: 3D Wrap View, as well as View: Showcase Split View. (ex. movie information can be seen on Views: Wrap Info, and it used to be in Views: 3D Wrap View, but not anymore.

Thanks!

All this information is still there. I are you sure you have plot enabled in the view settings for those views?

- jvip - 2010-02-06

qualar Wrote:XBMC does go and get the trailers for you. Also the trailers do not have to be in the same folder as the movie. Just make sure you have the setting enabled to download trailers in your scraper settings.

Hello qualar again, thanx for the info! But where in the scraper settings do I find the setting for enabeling download of trailers?

Is it on this page?

- qualar - 2010-02-06

go here http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Set_Content_%28Video_Library%29

in that last screenshot if you press settings it has an option to download trailers.

- qualar - 2010-02-06

I have uploaded a test version of my mod that adds case overlays for the Full Wall View.

Download

Do people like these or should I remove them?

Also should I implement them in other views?

- qualar - 2010-02-06

Version 3.15 uploaded. Lots of tweaks. Including better look for Video/TV Info Screen.

Download first post

- machrisloro - 2010-02-06

Qualar I can not unpack the textures.xpr to edit images to translate into French. I use the software team blackbolt but impossible to extract it would be possible to have the pictures?

Thank you in advance

- sonic00 - 2010-02-06

qualar Wrote:I have uploaded a test version of my mod that adds case overlays for the Full Wall View.

Download

Do people like these or should I remove them?

Also should I implement them in other views?
Like it very much and would like to see it on other views too Smile

- qualar - 2010-02-06

machrisloro Wrote:Qualar I can not unpack the textures.xpr to edit images to translate into French. I use the software team blackbolt but impossible to extract it would be possible to have the pictures?

Thank you in advance

What OS are you on.

- machrisloro - 2010-02-07

qualar Wrote:What OS are you on.

Windows 7 64bit.

Why ?