Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- mots - 2010-02-09

Well, it would certainly be nice to have, but the option I suggested is still better than nothing imo

- qualar - 2010-02-09

sonic00 Wrote:Not realy my request, but I an Apple Movie Trailer Skin would be great.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=66531

I have just looked into this. I did get something basic working but it is a lot of work to finish and seeing as the Apple Trailers Lite Plugin works quite well and automatically adopts the skin look and feel. Therefore I have abandoned the work. Sorry guys

- Zxurian - 2010-02-09

qualar Wrote:All this information is still there. I are you sure you have plot enabled in the view settings for those views?

Here's an example of TV show information not displaying. The First image is of "List Info", where it properly shows, second is of "Episode List" where it's missing from below the screencap on the right.
TV Shows -> List Info
TV Shows -> Episode List

This is an example of going from "Wrap Info", where it displays properly, to "3D Wrap Info", where the description dissappears.
Movies -> Wrap Info
Movies -> 3D Wrap Info

Also, as an added request (don't know how much work is involved in this)
When viewing TV Shows -> List Info, only the bottom part of the screen has the background dimmed (for readability purposes I'm assuming).

In TV Shows -> Episode List, instead of dimming the entire background (as shown in the screenshot), would it be possible to only dim the areas where text would be displaying? Ex., only dim the circled areas in this pic. (blank area on bottom right is where episode information would normally show)

TV Shows -> Episode List / highlighted dimmed background request areas

- qualar - 2010-02-09

Zxurian Wrote:Here's an example of TV show information not displaying. The First image is of "List Info", where it properly shows, second is of "Episode List" where it's missing from below the screencap on the right.
TV Shows -> List Info
TV Shows -> Episode List

This is an example of going from "Wrap Info", where it displays properly, to "3D Wrap Info", where the description dissappears.
Movies -> Wrap Info
Movies -> 3D Wrap Info

Also, as an added request (don't know how much work is involved in this)
When viewing TV Shows -> List Info, only the bottom part of the screen has the background dimmed (for readability purposes I'm assuming).

In TV Shows -> Episode List, instead of dimming the entire background (as shown in the screenshot), would it be possible to only dim the areas where text would be displaying? Ex., only dim the circled areas in this pic. (blank area on bottom right is where episode information would normally show)

TV Shows -> Episode List / highlighted dimmed background request areas

Both of your first issues work fine here are you sure you have plot enabled for those views?

The last item you can actually turn background dimming of fully if you want.

- Zxurian - 2010-02-09

qualar Wrote:Both of your first issues work fine here are you sure you have plot enabled for those views?

The last item you can actually turn background dimming of fully if you want.

Yea, i'm retarded. I didn't realize the plot info had moved into the individual list view settings. Thank you for clarifying the right direction.

As far as the background dimming, "Do not dim fanart" is checked, but it's like the view has the entire screen checked for the slight dimming you normally see behind text. You can see the difference in the last two screenshots. One view has the lower view dimmed for text display, the other view the entire screen is dimmed for the text display, instead of just the areas where the text is.

- qualar - 2010-02-09

I can definitely confirm that those 2 views are not dimming the fanart in anyway when the option to not dim is selected.

- noumenon - 2010-02-10

how about fanart on the info page? or have you already ruled that out?

Also, I don't really care for the dvd/blu-ray case art on wall view, but I'd like a way to be able to tell HD movies at a glance. An overlay or something?... just a thought.

noumenon

- Jory76 - 2010-02-10

I hate to ask this since I love your mod so much...but is it possible to get a stand alone recent movies list. I guess I am asking is it possible just to get tha code or tell me where to find it. Sometimes I like to switch back to the regular Rapier 3, and that is one thing I can not live without.

- Zxurian - 2010-02-10

qualar Wrote:I can definitely confirm that those 2 views are not dimming the fanart in anyway when the option to not dim is selected.

I uploaded a video to show the difference between the two.
List Info -> Episode List Switch
When "List Info" is selected, only the bottom section is dimmed. (Note: this is separate from the "Do not dim fanart" option. I'm speaking of the opacity difference applied to the bottom half so that the text is visible, not the whole-background dim that there's an option for).
When I switch to Episode List, the entire screen has the opacity difference for text visibility applied.

- frater - 2010-03-17

Latest SVN's have a seperate entry (settings -> addons) to enable the scrapers.
Because I was using your skin I was unable to enable the scrapers in these latest SVN's

Could you please add these?
I will post this message in the rapier thread as well....

- qualar - 2010-03-17

frater Wrote:Latest SVN's have a seperate entry (settings -> addons) to enable the scrapers.
Because I was using your skin I was unable to enable the scrapers in these latest SVN's

Could you please add these?
I will post this message in the rapier thread as well....

I will be adding these but not yet. The reason is the developers are not recommending that people use these new SVNs yet because a lot of work is going on and things could be broken. For example I find a lot of plugins fail to work correctly.

- qualar - 2010-03-17

It appears a lot of posts were lost during the forums downtime. therefore anyone who had a feature request/bug report could they please repost.

- bash1979 - 2010-03-17

Not sure if you caught it before the downtime, but there was a request to update the Classic List view for TV shows to display a screencap of the video instead of the fanart on the left side.

It'd be cool if the fanart can be faded into the background, the show details on the right and a screencap on the left.

Cheers!

- qualar - 2010-03-17

bash1979 Wrote:Not sure if you caught it before the downtime, but there was a request to update the Classic List view for TV shows to display a screencap of the video instead of the fanart on the left side.

It'd be cool if the fanart can be faded into the background, the show details on the right and a screencap on the left.

Cheers!

Are you sure you are not talking about ListInfo 2 view?

- bash1979 - 2010-03-17

qualar Wrote:Are you sure you are not talking about ListInfo 2 view?

Doh, you're probably right (I'm at work, so just going off memory Big Grin).

Now that you mention it, I think it was ListInfo, but I remember selecting the "Classic" option (instead of "Banner" or the other one).

Does that make sense?