Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- qualar - 2010-03-17

bash1979 Wrote:Not sure if you caught it before the downtime, but there was a request to update the Classic List view for TV shows to display a screencap of the video instead of the fanart on the left side.

It'd be cool if the fanart can be faded into the background, the show details on the right and a screencap on the left.

Cheers!

I have already implemented the first part of your request. But don't understand the second part.

- bash1979 - 2010-03-17

qualar Wrote:I have already implemented the first part of your request. But don't understand the second part.

Oh, sorry, didn't realize it was already implemented...I'm still on 3.32, so I'll have to check the new one out when I get home.

The second part of my request was just referring to the background. So, with the new version, if I understand correctly, it will still display the list of shows on the right, and now show a screencap on the left. What I was thinking was that maybe there could still be a way to display the fanart in the background (instead of the blue/grey cloudy background that is there right now). Then again, you probably wouldn't see much of it because it would mostly be covered.

Anyway, not a huge deal...the screencap was the big thing, so I'm looking forward to trying that out.

Thanks again!

- qualar - 2010-03-17

bash1979 Wrote:Oh, sorry, didn't realize it was already implemented...I'm still on 3.32, so I'll have to check the new one out when I get home.

The second part of my request was just referring to the background. So, with the new version, if I understand correctly, it will still display the list of shows on the right, and now show a screencap on the left. What I was thinking was that maybe there could still be a way to display the fanart in the background (instead of the blue/grey cloudy background that is there right now). Then again, you probably wouldn't see much of it because it would mostly be covered.

Anyway, not a huge deal...the screencap was the big thing, so I'm looking forward to trying that out.

Thanks again!

No it is not uploaded yet it will be in the next upload.. also the 2nd part it already displays the fanart are you sure you have fanart enabled for that view?

- bash1979 - 2010-03-18

qualar Wrote:No it is not uploaded yet it will be in the next upload.. also the 2nd part it already displays the fanart are you sure you have fanart enabled for that view?

Hmmmm...as I look back on it now, I don't seem to have a "show fanart" option for ListInfo2. However, all other key views have "show fanart" enabled.

- RockDawg - 2010-03-18

qualar - a couple questions.

Is there any reason why MPAA rating isn't anywhere? Also Could you tell me which file I would need to edit to change the the IMDB rating to the duration underneath the movie title in the Thumbnail view. I have a very basic understanding of how to edit skins, but I'm hung up on where this label is specified.

- qualar - 2010-03-18

RockDawg Wrote:qualar - a couple questions.

Is there any reason why MPAA rating isn't anywhere? Also Could you tell me which file I would need to edit to change the the IMDB rating to the duration underneath the movie title in the Thumbnail view. I have a very basic understanding of how to edit skins, but I'm hung up on where this label is specified.

MPAA needs to be enabled in skin setings.

ViewsCommon.xml

Request LastFM Love and hate button - Andromeda_nevel - 2010-03-18

Two weeks ago I made a request to add LastFM love and hate buttons in the OSD of the skin (in a separate topic). It got lost with the lightning strike so I'm asking again. Would be great if this could be implemented.

Thanks!

requests - rapidvelo - 2010-03-18

here are some requests;

-ability to hide category icons by each category instead of all on/off (useful for the weather)
-hide top level bar completely, maybe just make time clock + weather transperent.

thank you

Now Playing Visualisation? - jansink - 2010-03-18

Hi there! Great skin!
I'm reasently switched from Plex to XBMC. In Plex when i play a song, a 'Now Playing Visualisation' is showed directly and constantly.
Is this also possible in this skin with XBMC? I can't get it to work....

- qualar - 2010-03-18

it is the TAB key to switch to fullscreen visualization.

- nchall - 2010-03-18

I use a daap share to get my itunes library to show up in xbmc. i really like your mod, but it seems like the music icon defaults to the music library view. is there any way to have it default to the files view so that i can get right into my daap share?

- qualar - 2010-03-18

nchall Wrote:I use a daap share to get my itunes library to show up in xbmc. i really like your mod, but it seems like the music icon defaults to the music library view. is there any way to have it default to the files view so that i can get right into my daap share?

Yes just edit the xml to match your needs.

- nchall - 2010-03-18

right. i am having a hard time finding the location in home.xml to edit to change the basic "music" function. i can see where all the submenu actions are located, but not the original.

i think i want to replace whatever i find there with ActivateWindow(MusicFiles)

Edit: Found it! Just search for onclick and eventually you'll come across it.

- qualar - 2010-03-18

nchall Wrote:right. i am having a hard time finding the location in home.xml to edit to change the basic "music" function. i can see where all the submenu actions are located, but not the original.

i think i want to replace whatever i find there with ActivateWindow(MusicFiles)

Edit: Found it! Just search for onclick and eventually you'll come across it.

Line 792

Music Visualisation - jansink - 2010-03-19

qualar Wrote:it is the TAB key to switch to fullscreen visualization.

Thnx!
Is it also possible to go to that visualisation automaticly? And the cdArt disappears after a few seconds, i want it to be shown always, is that possible??