Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- qualar - 2010-03-19

jansink Wrote:Thnx!
Is it also possible to go to that visualisation automaticly? And the cdArt disappears after a few seconds, i want it to be shown always, is that possible??

Everything is possible. However, I will not be enabling the cdArt permanently on because for people with RP and Plasma TVs, having that static graphic on all the time could cause burn in.

- jansink - 2010-03-19

qualar Wrote:Everything is possible. However, I will not be enabling the cdArt permanently on because for people with RP and Plasma TVs, having that static graphic on all the time could cause burn in.

OK!
In Plex they've fixed that by flipping the cdArt every minute.

- qualar - 2010-03-19

jansink Wrote:OK!
In Plex they've fixed that by flipping the cdArt every minute.

That would solve the problem. If it is a feature you need if you add it and send to me I will merge it into the main mod.

- jansink - 2010-03-19

qualar Wrote:That would solve the problem. If it is a feature you need if you add it and send to me I will merge it into the main mod.

:-) It is a feature i need.... but, i have no modding experience, i have no clue where to look... can you help me? (at least in the right direction...)

- RockDawg - 2010-03-19

qualar Wrote:MPAA needs to be enabled in skin setings.

ViewsCommon.xml

Can't believe I missed the MPAA setting.

As for changing the label, I'm probably being dense, but I'm not seeing where this label is. In fact, wehn I look over the entire DVDThumbnailView section, all the controls are image controls. I don't see any label controls. From the little I know, wouldn't the rating number be a label control?

- qualar - 2010-03-19

RockDawg Wrote:qualar - a couple questions.

Is there any reason why MPAA rating isn't anywhere? Also Could you tell me which file I would need to edit to change the the IMDB rating to the duration underneath the movie title in the Thumbnail view. I have a very basic understanding of how to edit skins, but I'm hung up on where this label is specified.

Take a screenshot and circle what you want to change.

- RockDawg - 2010-03-20

qualar Wrote:Take a screenshot and circle what you want to change.

Here it is circled in red:

I would like to change that to the duration.

- qualar - 2010-03-20

RockDawg Wrote:Here it is circled in red:

I would like to change that to the duration.

The reason you cannot find what you are wanting is because that label is not view specific. It can be found in includes_InfoPane.xml

- kperi - 2010-03-20

I just tried this skin and it is wonderful.

The best and most complete skin ever.

Thanks a lot.

- qualar - 2010-03-20

kperi Wrote:I just tried this skin and it is wonderful.

The best and most complete skin ever.

Thanks a lot.

No problem. Thanks for the positive comment.

- whiteday - 2010-03-20

hello together,

I want to improve the skin, but I'm not a coder, so I only can post things, what can be maked better Smile

one problem I found is when you play a musicvideo and then press "i". The progrssbar is not in the center Smile

It would be nice if this will be fixed in the next version.

But so or so, it is one of the best skins.

- whitie -

- qualar - 2010-03-20

[quote=whiteday]hello together,

I want to improve the skin, but I'm not a coder, so I only can post things, what can be maked better Smile

one problem I found is when you play a musicvideo and then press "i". The progrssbar is not in the center Smile

It would be nice if this will be fixed in the next version.

But so or so, it is one of the best skins.

- whitie -[/QUOTE

The problem is I cannot fix alignment issues yet because these issues are caused by the new SVNs. Until the builds stabilise I am not spending time on these issues because they may get broken again. Would I be correct in saying that you are using one of the nightly SVNs?

- whiteday - 2010-03-20

no today I installed an SVN version to test one of my 60fps problem, but I switched back to stable (last XBMC Freak version).

- qualar - 2010-03-20

xbmc freak? Also I need screenshots of the problem.

- qualar - 2010-03-21

jansink Wrote::-) It is a feature i need.... but, i have no modding experience, i have no clue where to look... can you help me? (at least in the right direction...)

My mac is away at the moment so cannot see the way that plex does this. If you could capture a small video I could try and emulate it.