Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- rapidvelo - 2010-03-26

qualar Wrote:Yep definately not a bug. I am using that version and it is working ok here. remember not every movie in your database has a trailer. If it has a trailer the message ***Press down to Play Trailer*** will show.

Qualar; it shows the trailer now, but when I press down, shows please wait and then nothing happens? i'm in 3d wrap view. i tried in showcase view same results... the trailer is in a form of a link in the NFO. file. not an actual copy.??
any ideas

thanks

- qualar - 2010-03-26

If anyone is having problems with cdart not showing use XBMC version 27987+

- qualar - 2010-03-26

rapidvelo Wrote:Qualar; it shows the trailer now, but when I press down, shows please wait and then nothing happens? i'm in 3d wrap view. i tried in showcase view same results... the trailer is in a form of a link in the NFO. file. not an actual copy.??
any ideas

thanks

Are they working in other skins?

- rapidvelo - 2010-03-26

qualar Wrote:Are they working in other skins?

nope your right, good call, thank you...

one other thing though.

karaoke files - the video doesn't seem to be playing in the background with your skin, tried it with another on this same issue and it works.

as well as, once it's playing i can't seem to cancel out of it, when I can with another skin. even though i hit TAB then click on stop, it just shows a black screen (doesn't freeze or anything)..

- qualar - 2010-03-26

rapidvelo Wrote:nope your right, good call, thank you...

one other thing though.

karaoke files - the video doesn't seem to be playing in the background with your skin, tried it with another on this same issue and it works.

as well as, once it's playing i can't seem to cancel out of it, when I can with another skin. even though i hit TAB then click on stop, it just shows a black screen (doesn't freeze or anything)..

does it work in original Rapier?

- rapidvelo - 2010-03-27

qualar Wrote:does it work in original Rapier?

Yes just tried.. Rapier v3.06 (03-Jan-10)

- qualar - 2010-03-27

rapidvelo Wrote:Yes just tried.. Rapier v3.06 (03-Jan-10)

I have never tried this feature because I don't have Karaoke files. Not sure how I can fix without any. Is anything showing up in the XBMC.log?

- rapidvelo - 2010-03-27

rapidvelo Wrote:Yes just tried.. Rapier v3.06 (03-Jan-10)

just to clarify, the video in the background does work in rapier, does not work in rapier qualar mod..

the escape (pause/stop) of the song in karaoke doesn't work in both rapier and qualar mod.. but doesn't work in transperency.

-- CORRECTION: "does" work in transperency..

- qualar - 2010-03-27

did you say doesnt work in transparency. Also are these karaoke files stored on hard drive?

Just tried to find some Karaoke files but can't find any so cannot test/fix I am afraid.

- rapidvelo - 2010-03-27

qualar Wrote:did you say doesnt work in transparency. Also are these karoke files stored on hard drive?

okay found the video problem, looks like the skin was missing the xml.. so i copied the one from original rapier and it works.. see below..

18:13:59 T:5032 M:1220382720 ERROR: unable to loadConfusedpecial://xbmc/skin/Rapier Qualar Mod/720p/MusicKaraokeLyrics.xml, Line 0
Failed to open file

- qualar - 2010-03-27

rapidvelo Wrote:okay found the video problem, looks like the skin was missing the xml.. so i copied the one from original rapier and it works.. see below..

18:13:59 T:5032 M:1220382720 ERROR: unable to loadConfusedpecial://xbmc/skin/Rapier Qualar Mod/720p/MusicKaraokeLyrics.xml, Line 0
Failed to open file

So is everything working now? If not what is left to fix?

- rapidvelo - 2010-03-27

qualar Wrote:So is everything working now? If not what is left to fix?

yes except if i want to stop a song from playing, it's goes to black screen.

your were also missing two more files if you could kindly include in your next release...

DialogKaraokeSongSelector.xml
DialogKaraokeSongSelectorLarge.xml
MusicKaraokeLyrics.xml (from before)

However, looking at the log it says failed to load DialogKaraokeSongSelectorLarge.xml... when i open the file, it attempts to include: <include>DialogOpenCloseAnim</include> ... is this supposed to be another xml? if that's the case., both your mod and original rapier is missing. which could be the problem ..? any ideas?

thanks.

- qualar - 2010-03-27

What are you using to try and stop the song?

- rapidvelo - 2010-03-27

qualar Wrote:What are you using to try and stop the song?

correction, after reloading skin.. it shows this. WARNING: Skin has invalid include: KaraokeSongSelectorDialogBox

and then when i stop the karaoke with video playback.. i get a black screen, i can hear if i move my keyboard left/right .. so it's not frozen, i try pressing esc, or tab again, nothing.. have to essentially close it.

i try and stop the song by hitting tab, then i see the bar along the bottom, i can pause etc.. but as soon as i hit the stop button is when the blk screen appears

- qualar - 2010-03-27

i have downloaded some Karaoke track that are made up of an mp3 file and a cdg file and i have those working ok.