Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- sandman4sure - 2010-04-02

SVN 27383 from februari first.
After that I have lots of problems with SVN builds. (crashing and stuff)

- qualar - 2010-04-02

The problem is down to the fact that i have renamed the font names and colors. I will have missed one in one of the xmls. If you search through the xmls you may find the problem. Unfortuantely all the plugins I use work OK and searching for that one tag could take a while. If you do find it let me know and i will merge into the next release.

It is also very difficult for me to test because I do not use that plugin.

EDIT:

The things which aren't visible are written in font special13
How do I add that font?

- qualar - 2010-04-02

Font10 is not the issue. I have no idea why it doesnt work.

I changed my text, after looking again it was special13 font.
But when I change in the skin of the plugin all the special13 fonts to font10, it still doesn't work... Although other text with that font do work

Oke, I found out what the problem is:

PHP Code:
<control type="label">
            <
description>xbox media center label</description>
            <
posx>200</posx>
            <
posy>38</posy>
            <
align>right</align>
            <
label>XBMC Media Center</label>
            <
font>special12</font>
            <
textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>
        </
control>
        <
control type="label">
            <
description>description label</description>
            <
posx>207</posx>
            <
posy>38</posy>
            <
align>left</align>
            <
label>XOT-Uzg</label>
            <
font>special13</font>
        </
control

The first label is showing, the second not. When I add the textcolor to the second label it does show.

Maybe the original Rapier skin has a default color?

- qualar - 2010-04-02

sandman4sure Wrote:I changed my text, after looking again it was special13 font.
But when I change in the skin of the plugin all the special13 fonts to font10, it still doesn't work... Although other text with that font do work

I am not sure it is even a font issue. Because those font names are in the script. Also those fontnames are not in original Rapier and that works. I have not seen this issue in any other scripts. I suggest you use original Rapier instead of my mod.

qualar Wrote:I am not sure it is even a font issue. Because those font names are in the script. Also those fontnames are not in original Rapier and that works. I have not seen this issue in any other scripts. I suggest you use original Rapier instead of my mod.

I changed the skin in the script for now, setting a textcolor for all the labels that didn't have one. Now it works and I can still use your mod. But maybe it is possible for you to define a default font color when none is specified. I don't know if that is possible though... See my post above for the difference between a working label and a not working label in the script

- qualar - 2010-04-02

I have fixed it. In my mod open Defaults.xml then add this include.
Code:
<default type="label">
        <textcolor>DefaultColor</textcolor>
    <selectedcolor>SelectedColor2</selectedcolor>
</default>

qualar Wrote:I have fixed it. In my mod open Defaults.xml then add this include.
Code:
<default type="label">
        <textcolor>DefaultColor</textcolor>
    <selectedcolor>SelectedColor2</selectedcolor>
</default>

Great, that works!!
Thanks for the fix!

- johnscrub - 2010-04-02

im wondering why my music files are not showing up on home screen?they will when goto root and select files but not if i select the music icon from home screen?i can switch skins and seems to have no problems..any help or pointers are apprecuiated...

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2010-04-02

Some really nice touches you got going on but think I prefer the info panel from the original Rapier Qualar thought that version was very imaginative Smile

- qualar - 2010-04-02

>>X<<' Wrote:Some really nice touches you got going on but think I prefer the info panel from the original Rapier Qualar thought that version was very imaginative Smile

Yes but i didnt think it matched the Rapier Theme.

- qualar - 2010-04-02

johnscrub Wrote:im wondering why my music files are not showing up on home screen?they will when goto root and select files but not if i select the music icon from home screen?i can switch skins and seems to have no problems..any help or pointers are apprecuiated...

Don't understand what you mean.

- johnscrub - 2010-04-02

am sorry to have bothered i figured it out or rather it fixed itself