Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- ronenbrk - 2010-04-03

qualar Wrote:Try replacing these 3 files:

http://www.mediafire.com/?myi2jyyymol

http://www.mediafire.com/?1jynuy3tgmw

http://www.mediafire.com/?ydz2jwynwgk

I have had to code this without testing so need your input.

Replaced the files in skins\...\720P ... Still the list didn't updated.

Maybe this could help you...
I've added a button to the top option bar called "Update library" that on click calls the updatelibrary(video) function. I added another onclick function to that button to call recentadded.py. It worked

This is how it looks in the includes_MenuBar.xml file
<control type="button" id="20">
<description>Update Library</description>
<include>MenuBarBtn</include>
<label>[UPPERCASE]$LOCALIZE[653][/UPPERCASE]</label>
<onclick>UpdateLibrary(video)</onclick>
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(special://skin/scripts/recentadded.py,""])</onclick>
<visible>Window.IsVisible(VideoLibrary)</visible>
</control>

My idea is to run this recentadded.py when ever the main category focus is changed.

- johnscrub - 2010-04-03

Qualar i did find a "dirty hack" tutorial and worked without sofar anysideeffects that i can see....i have also took ur advice and started looking into how to code so that i can be able to do this myself...am sorry for seeming or acting like a dick..just seems the xbox gets left out....but everybody has there own thing and i tend to forget what is important to one is not always important to another!!as xbox goes the way of the atari or the other grat consoles we love ...thanks again for the great skin.....it does work beautiful on the xbox...again am sorry for seeming the dick

- qualar - 2010-04-03

johnscrub Wrote:Qualar i did find a "dirty hack" tutorial and worked without sofar anysideeffects that i can see....i have also took ur advice and started looking into how to code so that i can be able to do this myself...am sorry for seeming or acting like a dick..just seems the xbox gets left out....but everybody has there own thing and i tend to forget what is important to one is not always important to another!!as xbox goes the way of the atari or the other grat consoles we love ...thanks again for the great skin.....it does work beautiful on the xbox...again am sorry for seeming the dick

No offense was taken John. Don't get me wrong am also a gamer and still have a PS1, Deeamcast, 360, Wii and I do have a xbox tucked away but don't use it anymore. If it was a device I had connected I would have coded. Also if you supply me with the dirty code from another skin or whatever I can have a look a Rapierfying it.

Hiding Watched Files from "Recently added Movies/TV Shows" - ronenbrk - 2010-04-03

I have the Hide watched toggled on but the "Recently added Movies/TV Shows" on the home screen still shows watched item. Is it possible to change the behavior of the list according to "Hide Watch" status?

Thanks.

- qualar - 2010-04-03

ronenbrk Wrote:I have the Hide watched toggled on but the "Recently added Movies/TV Shows" on the home screen still shows watched item. Is it possible to change the behavior of the list according to "Hide Watch" status?

Thanks.

Can you explain? Where do you have Hide watched selected?

- ronenbrk - 2010-04-03

qualar Wrote:Can you explain? Where do you have Hide watched selected?

In video library mode on the top option bar there's an option button that hides movies or episodes that were watched (played till the end). In my case it's turn on which means that no matter what view I'm in I only see those movies that I haven't been watched.

- qualar - 2010-04-03

ronenbrk Wrote:I have the Hide watched toggled on but the "Recently added Movies/TV Shows" on the home screen still shows watched item. Is it possible to change the behavior of the list according to "Hide Watch" status?

Thanks.

Do other skins do this? If so which ones?

- ronenbrk - 2010-04-03

qualar Wrote:Do other skins do this? If so which ones?

The "Hide Watched" option is a system function that exist on all skins. Regarding the influence of that function on the "Recently Added Movies". I don't know... Never checked other skins.

Updated: I've checked the default skin "Confluence" it acts the same. In the "recently added movies" is shows watched movies as well

- qualar - 2010-04-03

ronenbrk Wrote:The "Hide Watched" option is a system function that exist on all skins. Regarding the influence of that function on the "Recently Added Movies". I don't know... Never checked other skins.

Yes, I know I was refering to the recently added part. If anothr skin does this I will be able to make this skin do it.

- ronenbrk - 2010-04-03

qualar Wrote:Yes, I know I was refering to the recently added part. If anothr skin does this I will be able to make this skin do it.

I've checked the default skin "Confluence". it acts the same. In the "recently added movies" it shows watched movies as well.

- qualar - 2010-04-03

ronenbrk Wrote:I've checked the default skin "Confluence". it acts the same. In the "recently added movies" it shows watched movies as well.

If you think about it that is the correct action. Just because a movie is watched doesn't make it not recently added. I can see why you might prefer it not to show in that list.

- ronenbrk - 2010-04-03

qualar Wrote:If you think about it that is the correct action. Just because a movie is watched doesn't make it not recently added. I can see why you might prefer it not to show in that list.

In my opinion it's a simple change to the sql query in the recentadded.py script to filter the watched movies if the "Hide Watched" is turned on.

- qualar - 2010-04-03

ronenbrk Wrote:In my opinion it's a simple change to the sql query in the recentadded.py script to filter the watched movies if the "Hide Watched" is turned on.

If you make the change I will merge into my mod.

Recently Updated Not working properly! - garysday - 2010-04-03

Qualar,

Great Mod, I'm currently running 3.41 29/3/2010 and i'm having issues
with updated tv shows and updated movies, they are not updating properly... Older versions of the skin didn't have this issue..

Also, would it be possible to add a movie view based on "content" type ? 1080p/720p/DVD/480SD etc ?

This would be really good!

G

- qualar - 2010-04-03

garysday Wrote:Qualar,

Great Mod, I'm currently running 3.41 29/3/2010 and i'm having issues
with updated tv shows and updated movies, they are not updating properly... Older versions of the skin didn't have this issue..

Also, would it be possible to add a movie view based on "content" type ? 1080p/720p/DVD/480SD etc ?

This would be really good!

G

Please check post 393