Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

re:Recently Updated Not working properly! - garysday - 2010-04-03

Qualar,

My bad .... Here's the details
I'm currently running 3.41 29/3/2010 (Skin)
XBMC Ver:9.11 r26017 (Compiled Dec23 2009)

I have an older version of the skin from a couple of months back and this function seems to work just fine ..

Just to clarify, the recently updated works if i select it , just the 5 most recent on the home page aren't accurately reflecting the most recent updates on Movies, TV Shows and Music.

Thx

Gary

- qualar - 2010-04-03

garysday Wrote:Qualar,

Great Mod, I'm currently running 3.41 29/3/2010 and i'm having issues
with updated tv shows and updated movies, they are not updating properly... Older versions of the skin didn't have this issue..

Also, would it be possible to add a movie view based on "content" type ? 1080p/720p/DVD/480SD etc ?

This would be really good!

G

The skin cannot cause this problem. That is a scraper problem.

- johnscrub - 2010-04-03

hi qualar this is link to original post that i found......http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=19507&highlight=trainers...it was here by the great and wise spiff that i could do this...i use the trainnersettings.xml from the 720p file inside of pm3hd ....that was it transferred it over to the same file in your mod trainers worked...anyway thanks for great skin!!!Also im wondering if there is any way to hide top bar or make it clear....i used some of m8s mod i think to make the bottom one clear..thanks and let me know if u get it rapierfied...

- qualar - 2010-04-03

johnscrub Wrote:hi qualar this is link to original post that i found......http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=19507&highlight=trainers...it was here by the great and wise spiff that i could do this...i use the trainnersettings.xml from the 720p file inside of pm3hd ....that was it transferred it over to the same file in your mod trainers worked...anyway thanks for great skin!!!Also im wondering if there is any way to hide top bar or make it clear....i used some of m8s mod i think to make the bottom one clear..thanks and let me know if u get it rapierfied...

Can the skin settings be views on the pc version of xbmc?

- johnscrub - 2010-04-04

well i dont know if this skin will work with a windows build of xbmcbut if u have them you can open and view them...i only have it on xbox and am just using it as an app on ubuntu.with confluence......i updated to the latest qualar mod and the latest nightly build r28949..use the trainers settings from the pm3hd of that build.i also icorporated a mod by rc1tus into your mod.....http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69006.....it works but there are a few quirks to it as it is for original rapier...dont see where he got it fully working or i may have missed it if he did...the only file i didnt replace was home.xml.....seems if u do ,u lose everything on home page....hope not to have offende u or rc1tus by using your work to learn and make it work for me~

- qualar - 2010-04-04

johnscrub Wrote:well i dont know if this skin will work with a windows build of xbmcbut if u have them you can open and view them...i only have it on xbox and am just using it as an app on ubuntu.with confluence......i updated to the latest qualar mod and the latest nightly build r28949..use the trainers settings from the pm3hd of that build.i also icorporated a mod by rc1tus into your mod.....http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69006.....it works but there are a few quirks to it as it is for original rapier...dont see where he got it fully working or i may have missed it if he did...the only file i didnt replace was home.xml.....seems if u do ,u lose everything on home page....hope not to have offende u or rc1tus by using your work to learn and make it work for me~

It seems like you are getting along fine so I will leave you to produce the trainers. I don't understand the feature enough to work on it. Also expect to see problems on that version of XBMC you are using.

- johnscrub - 2010-04-04

thanks!!and i realize that i will have trouble with that build..hell half the fun is trying new things and working the bugs out or hell at least trying!if it wasnt you would have quit long time ago or ithink so.............................just have to figure outhow to make them show up a little better...but thank you for yoyur time and patience!!

- shahid - 2010-04-06

Hi Qualar,
I must say this is the best skin (with your mod).
I had previously tried sooo many other skins, but just couldn't find the balance-this mod has got it all. Good work, and thanks for your hard work.

I would like to ask if you could possibly do a small addition to an already fine mod.
When iam in the Movies section, and i press on the movie(press enter)-if this could take me to the info page, instead of directly playing the movie.

If this could be done, it would be great for me.
Appreciate any thoughts.

- qualar - 2010-04-06

shahid Wrote:Hi Qualar,
I must say this is the best skin (with your mod).
I had previously tried sooo many other skins, but just couldn't find the balance-this mod has got it all. Good work, and thanks for your hard work.

I would like to ask if you could possibly do a small addition to an already fine mod.
When iam in the Movies section, and i press on the movie(press enter)-if this could take me to the info page, instead of directly playing the movie.

If this could be done, it would be great for me.
Appreciate any thoughts.

Thank you for your comments. However, I am not sure the that most people would want the behavior you request. If you want info on the movie just press 'i'

- shahid - 2010-04-06

Thanks for your quick response,
I wish it was that easy, my theatre set up is part of a home automation system (Control4), and all the equipment is kept in another room-it is all RF based;using matrix switchers and what not.
So far, the programmers have not been able to work out how to get the 'i' (info) button to work as part of the system-as i use two PCs accessable around the house.
If you could help with this, it would be a huge help.

Cheers.

- qualar - 2010-04-06

shahid Wrote:Thanks for your quick response,
I wish it was that easy, my theatre set up is part of a home automation system (Control4), and all the equipment is kept in another room-it is all RF based;using matrix switchers and what not.
So far, the programmers have not been able to work out how to get the 'i' (info) button to work as part of the system-as i use two PCs accessable around the house.
If you could help with this, it would be a huge help.

Cheers.

Sorry m8, if I were to code things just to suit one person I would never finish. However, lots of documentation is available online so that you could look at coding the alteration yourself.

Seems strange that your remote people cannot solve this I have a Harmony RF remote and it works fine.

- shahid - 2010-04-06

No Problems, i understand.
I ll have a look, see if i can work it out.
Thanks anyway.

title - rapidvelo - 2010-04-06

wondering if anyone could help, just trying to make my custom home menu to this awesome mod. Wanting to add 'Karaoke'. I just need the 2 images for focus + non-focus.. anyone have a copy of the other ones ...either in photoshop or something that I can change?

Thanks in advance.

- qualar - 2010-04-06

rapidvelo Wrote:wondering if anyone could help, just trying to make my custom home menu to this awesome mod. Wanting to add 'Karaoke'. I just need the 2 images for focus + non-focus.. anyone have a copy of the other ones ...either in photoshop or something that I can change?

Thanks in advance.

When I added the Weather icon i didnt have the original photoshop image either. What i did was load all the differenet version in to photoshop and cut the letters I needed to make the new images.

- rapidvelo - 2010-04-06

qualar Wrote:When I added the Weather icon i didnt have the original photoshop image either. What i did was load all the differenet version in to photoshop and cut the letters I needed to make the new images.

Ahhhh, okay

Thanks Qualar.