Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- qualar - 2010-06-26

Oddsodz Wrote:I here by request that you make use of the "ExtraFanArt" folder feature that can now be used. Check out the "Night" skin to see what it can look like.

Sorry, I don't add any views that require images that are not scraped natively by XBMC.

Top Bar - ronenbrk - 2010-06-26

Hi,

when using this version, the top bar with the clock and weather disappeared.
Is there a way to show the top bar at all times (like in version 3.41)?

Thanks,
Ronen

- r1ctus - 2010-06-26

ronenbrk Wrote:Hi,

when using this version, the top bar with the clock and weather disappeared.
Is there a way to show the top bar at all times (like in version 3.41)?

Thanks,
Ronen

to enable the top bar uncheck "Hide Top Bar" in the Viewmode's option's menu ( like on this picture)
i think by default it's enabled on the home screen, if not, select it in Skin Settings/General

edit: I just had a look at the new qualar mod, and the top bar's not turning back on at all. I'm going on holiday now, but I'll fix it 2 weeks from now.

- Oddsodz - 2010-07-01

qualar Wrote:Sorry, I don't add any views that require images that are not scraped natively by XBMC.

It's not really a view. Just an option that lets you use the images in that folder if the folder is there. If the Folder is not there. Then the normal FanArt is used as normal. Please say you will have a look in to it.

On to another request (or 2). Will you be making a "Merged" version soon? And will you be making use of the new "logo.PNG" images that are getting scrapped from the thetvdv.com (when they have updated their database)?

I Hope so. Them "logo.PNG" look great in the "night skin". I Would love to see what they would look like in the skin.

Anyway. That's enough from me. Keep up the flow.

Oddsodz

- qualar - 2010-07-01

Oddsodz Wrote:It's not really a view. Just an option that lets you use the images in that folder if the folder is there. If the Folder is not there. Then the normal FanArt is used as normal. Please say you will have a look in to it.

On to another request (or 2). Will you be making a "Merged" version soon? And will you be making use of the new "logo.PNG" images that are getting scrapped from the thetvdv.com (when they have updated their database)?

I Hope so. Them "logo.PNG" look great in the "night skin". I Would love to see what they would look like in the skin.

Anyway. That's enough from me. Keep up the flow.

Oddsodz

Once the XBMC team announce a stable build I will convert this skin for 10.5.

I will also put time in making sure the skin supports all the new features on offer.

- Oddsodz - 2010-07-01

qualar Wrote:Once the XBMC team announce a stable build I will convert this skin for 10.5.

I will also put time in making sure the skin supports all the new features on offer.

That's wonderful news

- [els] - 2010-07-12

In the skin Rapier v3.06 (03-Jan-10) i can change the language on the main menu.
In the Rapier_Qualar_Mod_3.6 even changing the language option in Appearance> International, main menu is not changed, always appears in english.
How do I change the language on the main menu?
Tks.
[els]

- qualar - 2010-07-12

[els];567010 Wrote:In the skin Rapier v3.06 (03-Jan-10) i can change the language on the main menu.
In the Rapier_Qualar_Mod_3.6 even changing the language option in Appearance> International, main menu is not changed, always appears in english.
How do I change the language on the main menu?
Tks.
[els]

You need to replace the appropriate images in the texture file.

- [els] - 2010-07-12

qualar Wrote:You need to replace the appropriate images in the texture file.
Tks qualar.
How do I replace the appropriate images in the texturas.xpr?
Congratulations on your Rapier_Qualar_Mod_3.6.
[els]
Blush

- qualar - 2010-07-12

[els];567077 Wrote:Tks qualar.
How do I replace the appropriate images in the texturas.xpr?
Congratulations on your Rapier_Qualar_Mod_3.6.
[els]
Blush

Extract all the textures from Textures.xpr. There you will find all the images for the text on the main menu. Create ones in your language in an image editting app. Recompress the textures file with your new images.

- [els] - 2010-07-13

qualar Wrote:Extract all the textures from Textures.xpr. There you will find all the images for the text on the main menu. Create ones in your language in an image editting app. Recompress the textures file with your new images.
qualar.
Okay. I did it. Rapier_Qualar_Mod_3.6 now in Portuguese in Brazil (Rapier).
Grateful for the help.
[els]
Nod

- frater - 2010-07-18

Does this mean we'll get a qualar release soon: http://xbmc.org/theuni/2010/07/18/dharma-branched/ ??
For some things (like xbmcsubtitles) I still have to use confluence, but I really prefer qualar/rapier.

- qualar - 2010-07-18

frater Wrote:Does this mean we'll get a qualar release soon: http://xbmc.org/theuni/2010/07/18/dharma-branched/ ??
For some things (like xbmcsubtitles) I still have to use confluence, but I really prefer qualar/rapier.

Here is the first release under the new branch

Qualar Rapier 3.7

I have not finished the addon browser yet but have put a placeholder there if someone would like to work on it. For now just use Confluence to enable the addons you want.

Please report bugs and any features that need to be added to support the new system.

- Rob79 - 2010-07-19

qualar Wrote:Here is the first release under the new branch

Qualar Rapier 3.7

I have not finished the addon browser yet but have put a placeholder there if someone would like to work on it. For now just use Confluence to enable the addons you want.

Please report bugs and any features that need to be added to support the new system.

Trying this out, have missed the Rapier skin for quite soem time now. Now I am not sure if this is something that has always been like this in Qualar, but when I used to use it, if I paused a movie, the bar was at the top with all the info, about runtime, codecs, also the time was displayed when the movie would end. Not a big thing but would like that back if possible. Thanks for all your work again! Wink

- qualar - 2010-07-19

Rob79 Wrote:Trying this out, have missed the Rapier skin for quite soem time now. Now I am not sure if this is something that has always been like this in Qualar, but when I used to use it, if I paused a movie, the bar was at the top with all the info, about runtime, codecs, also the time was displayed when the movie would end. Not a big thing but would like that back if possible. Thanks for all your work again! Wink

No that was removed in the mod and replaced with the smaller more inobstrusive scan bar. If you want to display that info. You na press info to get the movie info or M to bring up the large scan bar at the bottom of the screen.