Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- krypt2nite - 2010-01-07

In the regular Rapier you hit OK on movies and it makes the sub menu appear. On your mod you press OK and it takes you to the movies and you have to press the up arrow to show the sub menu. This is how it should be and you nailed it. I also love the little shaky effect that takes place.

- qualar - 2010-01-07

krypt2nite Wrote:In the regular Rapier you hit OK on movies and it makes the sub menu appear. On your mod you press OK and it takes you to the movies and you have to press the up arrow to show the sub menu. This is how it should be and you nailed it. I also love the little shaky effect that takes place.

So what extras do you need?

- krypt2nite - 2010-01-08

I'm sure when I get home from work I can figure it out but I guess what I'm asking is what files do I need to drag over to the regular Rapier 720p folder to just have the home screen changes you implemented into your skin?

- qualar - 2010-01-08

krypt2nite Wrote:I'm sure when I get home from work I can figure it out but I guess what I'm asking is what files do I need to drag over to the regular Rapier 720p folder to just have the home screen changes you implemented into your skin?

Not that easy I'm afraid.

- qualar - 2010-01-08

New Version Now Uploaded

- roryson - 2010-01-08

hi guys, love the Qualar mod of rapier but im struggleing getting the hang of it all, for example the wall view for movies, would love a guide/tutorial of all the features if its at all possible please please please. thanks guys..

- liq456 - 2010-01-08

How do I get the dark bar back? I love this mod by the way.

- qualar - 2010-01-08

liq456 Wrote:How do I get the dark bar back? I love this mod by the way.

Just go to skin settings by pressing up on the system menu on home screen.

- qualar - 2010-01-08

Version 3.1 Uploaded. Added ListInfo2 Wall View Style for movies.

- roryson - 2010-01-08

hi qualar, haveing problems of the system crashing here and there, is there an update to fix this problem?? cheers m8..

- qualar - 2010-01-08

roryson Wrote:hi qualar, haveing problems of the system crashing here and there, is there an update to fix this problem?? cheers m8..

I have just uploaded a new version. However, when reporting crashing please give details.

Including.

Platform you are running on and what you were doing when crash happened.

Please remember that some of the views in this skin are quite CPU intensive and an Xbox may struggle at times.

- roryson - 2010-01-08

ill take down more details next time it happens m8, love the skin for xbox, i just happend to stumble upon the skin. could you tell me where the update is please?

- qualar - 2010-01-08

roryson Wrote:ill take down more details next time it happens m8, love the skin for xbox, i just happend to stumble upon the skin. could you tell me where the update is please?

First page. Just re-download.

The reason for the odd crash on the xbox could be that I have not had time to embed a couple of images into the textures file. The Xbox can run low on memory. But this will all be done when I get back from Austria.

- roryson - 2010-01-08

i dont suppose u have a guide of your mod do u or video tutorial?. cant sus out the wall view on movies (cant find it). cheers m8

- reds2433 - 2010-01-08

roryson Wrote:i dont suppose u have a guide of your mod do u or video tutorial?. cant sus out the wall view on movies (cant find it). cheers m8

you choose "list info2" from the viewtype options...next to that(the left) is a separate option list for that specific skin, then select wall view...