Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- roryson - 2010-01-12

cheers reds, just wondering what xbox remotes will work with this skin, will be far better than a controller..

- myrison - 2010-01-12

This skin is FANTASTIC! Very very cool. Thanks Qualar. I haven't used it long enough to know whether I'll encounter any of the issues mentioned in the posts above, but from visual appeal alone, it is awesome. I love the trailer view on the 3D Wrap. Thanks again, great work.

Jason

- WeirdH - 2010-01-12

So, no info on this (a few posts back) yet? Am I the only one experiencing it? Huh

TIA for any help/info.

- kyke01 - 2010-01-13

qualar Wrote:mcboza is correct. You will need to change the fonts and fontcolor.

Hello Qualar, great job, an amazing mod. But I have the same "problem". When in original skin I press a button for OSD information (time, hour of ending, resolution, etc SeekbarHuh?) and in your skin the information don't show in the screen Confused nothing happens, and another little issue, in the menu for subtitles delay, it works (the delay) but don't show the characters (subtitles delay, ahead and the seconds). If you need I can send a picture.
Sorry for my english

Kyke

translation into local language - whityini - 2010-01-13

I found this mod really cool, but I don't understand why it's not possible to change the language of the main items into the local language like it happens in the original Rapier skin.
I mean the various VIDEOS, TV SHOWS, MOVIES, etc.. appearing on the main screen doesn't change accordingly to the choosen language into the settings.
Thanks for the replay.

- MaxMustermann - 2010-01-13

whityini Wrote:I found this mod really cool, but I don't understand why it's not possible to change the language of the main items into the local language like it happens in the original Rapier skin.
I mean the various VIDEOS, TV SHOWS, MOVIES, etc.. appearing on the main screen doesn't change accordingly to the choosen language into the settings.
Thanks for the replay.

this is because they are actually images embedded into the texture-file. in order to edit one item you have to extract this file, edit about 3 images and repack.

- whityini - 2010-01-13

thanks, I think too much for myself

- myrison - 2010-01-14

kyke01 Wrote:and another little issue, in the menu for subtitles delay, it works (the delay) but don't show the characters (subtitles delay, ahead and the seconds).

I can confirm this is the same on my setup. (9.11 Stable, Linux Ubuntu running in standalone mode)
==========

On a separate note, I have a more general question for those using this skin. I use a remote control to run my XBMC setup. What I cannot find in this skin is how to return to a movie that is playing once you've entered the main menu and left the video playing in the background.

Example: you are watching a video. You open the top level menu to adjust some setting... you are done adjusting and can see the movie playing in the background, but how do you return to the playing movie?

In Confluence, you navigate back to the Movie menu, select movies, and then press "left" to bring up the now playing menu that includes navigation bars and a small window of the video playing. You select the small window with the remote and it returns to full screen.

Is there something equivalent in this skin or how are you supposed to return to a full screen when navigating via remote?

Thanks for the help. I have a feeling I'm missing something obvious here.

- whityini - 2010-01-14

And which is this file?

- whityini - 2010-01-14

MaxMustermann Wrote:this is because they are actually images embedded into the texture-file. in order to edit one item you have to extract this file, edit about 3 images and repack.

And which is this file?
Thanks

- MaxMustermann - 2010-01-14

whityini Wrote:And which is this file?
Thanks

<skinfolder>\media\textures.xpr

- DJ_Elo - 2010-01-17

myrison Wrote:I can confirm this is the same on my setup. (9.11 Stable, Linux Ubuntu running in standalone mode)
==========

On a separate note, I have a more general question for those using this skin. I use a remote control to run my XBMC setup. What I cannot find in this skin is how to return to a movie that is playing once you've entered the main menu and left the video playing in the background.

Example: you are watching a video. You open the top level menu to adjust some setting... you are done adjusting and can see the movie playing in the background, but how do you return to the playing movie?

In Confluence, you navigate back to the Movie menu, select movies, and then press "left" to bring up the now playing menu that includes navigation bars and a small window of the video playing. You select the small window with the remote and it returns to full screen.

Is there something equivalent in this skin or how are you supposed to return to a full screen when navigating via remote?

Thanks for the help. I have a feeling I'm missing something obvious here.

well,I use eventghost+xbox360 universal remote on my pc to navigate in xbmc and when i press the display button it switches between the file played and the xbmc menu.At any time I press that button (which is mapped in EG to XBMC:Full Screen) it goes between the fullscreen video and the menu. Just map that command (check the xbmc keyboard command list for the right command) and map it to one of your remote buttons Smile

- DJ_Elo - 2010-01-17

oh,one thing I noticed and I wonder if it's just me..in the newly added list view 2 the watched overlay does not show up for me..i.e the little tick to say this tv show (only seems to be in tv show list view 2) does not show up
Edit:
Ok,found the problem,the overlay image was missing in the new list info 2 banner view mode..I added it.
here is the updated code to insert into views.xml to add the nice check marks on watched series.
PHP Code:
                <control type="image">
                    <
description>Overlay</description>
                    <
posx>530</posx>
                    <
posy>10</posy>
                    <
width>50</width>
                    <
height>50</height>
                    <
info>ListItem.Overlay</info>
                    <
visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HideTVShowsListInfo2Overlay)</visible>
                </
control
Insert this code in line 3896 and 3950.
If you want to modify the size and exact position of the check mark just modfy the values in the code (posx/y for position and the other two for size)

- tour93 - 2010-01-17

Hi,
First great mod, thanks qualar.
There is a bug with the Mplayer, if I push forward or backward at any speed, the movie still goes forward at normal play speed without sound.
I tried with Rapier 3.06 and forward backward work well.
And also with the MOD if I stop a movie and resume it, the movie restart from the beginning.
Thanks
Alain

xbox

- whityini - 2010-01-17

MaxMustermann Wrote:<skinfolder>\media\textures.xpr

Which app to open xpr file?