Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- myrison - 2010-01-18

DJ_Elo Wrote:well,I use eventghost+xbox360 universal remote on my pc to navigate in xbmc and when i press the display button it switches between the file played and the xbmc menu.At any time I press that button (which is mapped in EG to XBMC:Full Screen) it goes between the fullscreen video and the menu. Just map that command (check the xbmc keyboard command list for the right command) and map it to one of your remote buttons Smile

Thanks for responding. I ended up doing something similar in Linux. Mapping one of the Function Keys (F1, F2, etc) to an unused IR code and then mapping that IR code to the FullScreen command (or the "Tab" key on the keyboard, which does the same thing).

- roryson - 2010-01-18

hi guys,i think this post is in the right place. I'm having problems with importing the movie information for my films, sometimes it will import the data but mostly it wont import. when i go to movie information it will look up the info and then stop and will then ask me to re enter the movie name and will just keep on doing this with out importing.. its doing my head in. anybody got any ideas for a fix.. cheers guys..

- myrison - 2010-01-19

Hi Roryson, I doubt that this is a skin-related problem (though I've been wrong before to be sure). I'd suggest searching for scraper-related issues and you will have to post information from your log file in the appropriate section of the forum for someone to be able to troubleshoot your problem further. Good luck.

- DJ_Elo - 2010-01-19

roryson,sounds like your scraper isnt connecting to the net..when my xbmc isnt connected to the net it also comes up with that box etc.. connect to the net and try again..sometimes also the name is slightly different..check the scraper webpage directly and see what the name should be

- tour93 - 2010-01-20

How could I replace the little display that one can see when the movie is paused by the Rapier 3.06 which shows finish time and is display to the entire top of the screen.
Thanks

Film Certification Ratings issue - OsgoodeLawyer - 2010-01-20

Film certification ratings show up fine in Rapier proper and they work in my modified Confluence, but they don't work in the Qualar mod of Rapier. When enabled, a space shows between the audio channels flag and the studio flag, but the ratings flag doesn't show up.

Actually, that's not entirely true; the rating does show up for movies with no rating. Whether I choose MPAA or OFLC, the [US|U] flag shows up for movies that have no rating listed in the nfo.

I'm using what I believe is the latest XBOX build of XBMC (T3CH XBMC 2010-01-17 SVN rev26941).

Any idea what's going on, and how I can fix it?

- qualar - 2010-01-20

OsgoodeLawyer Wrote:Film certification ratings show up fine in Rapier proper and they work in my modified Confluence, but they don't work in the Qualar mod of Rapier. When enabled, a space shows between the audio channels flag and the studio flag, but the ratings flag doesn't show up.

Actually, that's not entirely true; the rating does show up for movies with no rating. Whether I choose MPAA or OFLC, the [US|U] flag shows up for movies that have no rating listed in the nfo.

I'm using what I believe is the latest XBOX build of XBMC (T3CH XBMC 2010-01-17 SVN rev26941).

Any idea what's going on, and how I can fix it?

I will look into this when i get back from skiing.

- qualar - 2010-01-24

I am back from my Hols now so if you have any questions or things that need fixing with this mod I am now ready to help. If you have already posted your fault please repost.

- MaxMustermann - 2010-01-24

MaxMustermann Wrote:First of all, I want to say thanx for this great skin and the effort qualar has put into it. This Mod of Rapier has become my favourite skin after using Transparency! for a while.

1) Unfortunately, I found a small bug in ViewsMusic.xml where ListInfo is defined (view 62).
In xbmc I could not see Artist Bio until I changed the following line:
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(Description)]</label>
to:
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(Artist_Description)]</label>

2) I know this was requested before but still not implemented: is it possible to show the seekbar when skipping through a video? I'm using a remote control and need some orientation Wink

*repost*

- qualar - 2010-01-24

MaxMustermann Wrote:*repost*

Ref Seekbar - OK I have a fix for you. It will be in the next upload but if you want to fix yourself now then edit

dialogseekbar.xml line 5 to read:

Code:
<visible>Player.ShowInfo | Player.DisplayAfterSeek | Player.Seeking | Player.Paused | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding]</visible>

- MaxMustermann - 2010-01-24

qualar Wrote:Ref Seekbar - OK I have a fix for you. It will be in the next upload but if you want to fix yourself now then edit

dialogseekbar.xml line 5 to read:

Code:
<visible>Player.ShowInfo | Player.DisplayAfterSeek | Player.Seeking | Player.Paused | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding]</visible>

Thank you for the fix, qualar Smile
Is it correct that there is no opening bracket [ in your code? It seems to work even without the closing bracket ]. I hope you understand what I mean.

- qualar - 2010-01-24

Sorry

Code:
<visible>Player.ShowInfo | [Player.DisplayAfterSeek | Player.Seeking | Player.Paused | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding]</visible>

- PolliSoft - 2010-01-24

HI,

here is my repost:
When I change the timing on the audio and/or subtitles for a specific video (under OSD-->Audio settings), it would be nice to know the absolute delay when moving the cursor. I think it is kind of hard to get it right without knowing the time difference.
Is this possible to add?

- qualar - 2010-01-24

PolliSoft Wrote:HI,

here is my repost:
When I change the timing on the audio and/or subtitles for a specific video (under OSD-->Audio settings), it would be nice to know the absolute delay when moving the cursor. I think it is kind of hard to get it right without knowing the time difference.
Is this possible to add?

If you tell me a skin that you like the implementation of this feature I will have a look for you.

- PolliSoft - 2010-01-24

qualar Wrote:If you tell me a skin that you like the implementation of this feature I will have a look for you.

Mediastream 1.5 has this implemented in a nice way. Thank you very much!