[RELEASE] NVIDIA ION optimized XBMC Live 9.11 Live CD / Live USB version - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: XBMC General Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Forum: Linux and Live support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] NVIDIA ION optimized XBMC Live 9.11 Live CD / Live USB version (/showthread.php?tid=66388)
- osirisjem - 2010-01-18 16:37
From the website: Version 7
These ISO updates are coming too fast !
Quote:XBMCFreak livecd 9.11 v7
- erhnam - 2010-01-18 16:43
Version 6 and 7 were created using the SDK from trunk.
The benefit is that the very latest karmic ubuntu packages are used. While xbmc 9.11 live from xbmc.org uses kernel 2.6.31-16, this version uses kernel-2.6.31-17 and xorg 1.7.4 for example.
- Nvidia driver packages uses 20% less space.
- Torrent transmission deamon added.
- Sabnzbd deamon added.
- Alaska, Rapier 3.06, MediaStream 1.5 added.
- coretemp.ko built against 2.6.31-17, added.
- Nvidia nvclock added.
- .asoundrc added to /home/xbmc with default hdmi sound.
- tvheadend references removed.
I didn't have time to test everything, so please don't nail me down if something doesn't work.
- mellow - 2010-01-18 17:51
I'm at work, but does the built in receiver work? (Guessing no...)
- erhnam - 2010-01-18 17:54
mellow Wrote:I'm at work, but does the built in receiver work? (Guessing no...)
No, I removed it from the livecd because the drivers still have many installation issues which makes it impossible to integrate it.
- beha99 - 2010-01-18 18:11
I am using your live CD V5, is it possible to upgrade directly to V7 via your upgrade package or do i have to reinstall? Will reinstall delete all my partition files?
Also, i asked this before, is it possible to get wlan working (i have asrock ion 330), and is it possible to get 1080p 24hz or some kind of automatic refresh adjustment? Is it possible to have HDMI and SPDIF output at once?
- LastMile - 2010-01-19 01:15
beha99 Wrote:I am using your live CD V5, is it possible to upgrade directly to V7 via your upgrade package or do i have to reinstall? Will reinstall delete all my partition files?
Google translated from www.XBMCFreak.nl:
- Methanoid - 2010-01-19 11:26
Info in Google-English
- Nvidia only - Nvidia only
- tvheadend referenties verwijderd - Removed references tvheadend
- .asoundrc toegevoegd aan /home/xbmc/ -. Asoundrc added to / home / xbmc /
- .asoundrc met zowel hdmi als optical output -. Asoundrc with both HDMI and optical outputs
- permissies /usr/share/xbmc/scripts/XOT-Uzg.v3/ aangepast - Permissions / usr/share/xbmc/scripts/XOT-Uzg.v3 / updated
- user xbmc owner van /usr/share/xbmc/scripts/XOT-Uzg.v3/ - User of xbmc owner / usr/share/xbmc/scripts/XOT-Uzg.v3 /
- country code op Central Europe, weather The Netherlands - Country code in Central Europe, The Netherlands weather
- output directory voor screenshots /home/xbmc/download/ - Output directory for screenshots / home / xbmc / download /
- xbmc user rechten op de samba mappen - Xbmc user rights on the samba folder
- libgtk2.0-0 policykit-1 devicekit-power devicekit-disks psmisc weer verwijderd - Libgtk2.0-0-1 policykit devicekit power devicekit discs removed psmisc
- linux-headers-generic dkms weer toegevoegd (reboot en shutdown is hiermee opgelost) - Linux-headers-generic dkms added back (reboot and shutdown is solved)
- MediaStream 1.5 aan de skins toegevoegd - Media Stream 1.5 skins added to the
- erhnam - 2010-01-19 11:30
Methanoid Wrote:Info in Google-English
Check the first post.
- mellow - 2010-01-19 15:49
erhnam Wrote:No, I removed it from the livecd because the drivers still have many installation issues which makes it impossible to integrate it.
So is it possible to get it working manually?
- The Spirit - 2010-01-19 19:21
i will get my asrock ion ht the next days.
is there any fix for the remote?
thanks a lot for this great live cd