Kodi Community Forum
Alaska Original BUGS thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Alaska (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=126)
+----- Thread: Alaska Original BUGS thread (/showthread.php?tid=68470)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- snowdude - 2010-01-31

I have found a solution to my problem when playing M4A files (year and track information overlap, see post #45)...

When I remove the following line in the file 720p/MusicVisualisation.xml the layout looks perfect again:

Line 111: <animation effect="slide" end="0,22" condition="IsEmpty(MusicPlayer.BitRate)">Conditional</animation>

- D0nR0s4 - 2010-01-31

Hi hitcher, could you add the filter.png as a largeimage in front of the visualisation and fade it out on windowopen and in on windowclose. That prevents the vis. to pop in but fades in.

- Oral-B - 2010-02-02

Plot text wraps too high when scrolling:

- Hitcher - 2010-02-02

Fixed.

RE: Watched status in file mode - Rad_ - 2010-02-03

Hitcher Wrote:I don't see how it could have worked in File mode; it doesn't in any other skin.

It totally worked in an unmodified version of your Alaska until right before the big update--I can confirm using it happily quite a few times. It also works in Rapier.

Could you hazard a guess as to which file to scan for changes, so we can try to help you debug this....

- hikaricore - 2010-02-03

Rad is again correct. I actually have an old version of alaska that it works in.
I'm not sure what revision it is, but it was the one right before the massive update that stayed the same for weeks.
Watched/unwatched may not be supposed to work in file mode but it has done so in atleast 3 skins including alaska and aeon at one time or another.

Info bug? - aremar2k2 - 2010-02-03

Hey Hitcher, first off I would like to thank you for creating this amazing new skin. Unfortunately I have ran into a couple bugs.

First one has to do with the info screen not switching to movies properly when I click on a certain cast member.

I will demonstrate with images:

In this image I am viewing the info in cast view:

I click on actor Brad Pitt to view his other movies that I have in my library:

The movie I select is Fight Club and this is where the problem occurs:

As you can see the thumb (Movie Poster) does not switch to the correct movie. This is a minor bug, I'm sure.

My second question, which is not really a bug. I had been an Aeon user until last week and I have gotten used to playing movies straight from the Info screen. I really love this skin and would like to fix this issue.

How can I add a play movie button, similar to how you have a play trailer button?

I have to mention again how grateful I am for this skin because it is exactly what I was looking for.

thanks

- Hitcher - 2010-02-03

That's the price for having the poster slide from movie view to info.

- Hitcher - 2010-02-03

Rad_ Wrote:It totally worked in an unmodified version of your Alaska until right before the big update--I can confirm using it happily quite a few times. It also works in Rapier.

Could you hazard a guess as to which file to scan for changes, so we can try to help you debug this....

hikaricore Wrote:Rad is again correct. I actually have an old version of alaska that it works in.
I'm not sure what revision it is, but it was the one right before the massive update that stayed the same for weeks.
Watched/unwatched may not be supposed to work in file mode but it has done so in atleast 3 skins including alaska and aeon at one time or another.
Just loaded Rapier and it's not working here for me.

Videos, Files, then my movie folder and nothing is marked Watched.

Interesting... - aremar2k2 - 2010-02-03

Hmmm... How would I go about changing that?

Also how can I add a play movie button.

Thanks for the quick reply.

- Oral-B - 2010-02-03

hikaricore Wrote:Watched/unwatched may not be supposed to work in file mode but it has done so in atleast 3 skins including alaska and aeon at one time or another.

I can confirm that. It *did* work before the big update.

Could it be related to XBMC rather than Alaska, since we now all rely on recent svn builds rather than 9.11 Final?

- User 49598 - 2010-02-03

Hitcher Wrote:That's the price for having the poster slide from movie view to info.

... and maybe another little good motivation to implement Amra's MOD: cover would already be there, no need to slide it ^_^
Just joking.

- The_Dogg - 2010-02-03

Oral-B Wrote:I can confirm that. It *did* work before the big update.

Could it be related to XBMC rather than Alaska, since we now all rely on recent svn builds rather than 9.11 Final?

I'm pretty sure this is XBMC related, I have the watched flags in PM3.HD skin on my XBOX in file view, but you can't (at least in that skin) toggle the watched/unwatched manually, after you watched an entire file the flag appears (or if you skip through it and let play the last few seconds the flag will appear).

Also I don't have a library build up on my xbox (because of memory issues) and the flags still appears.

- Rad_ - 2010-02-03

Hitcher Wrote:Just loaded Rapier and it's not working here for me.

Videos, Files, then my movie folder and nothing is marked Watched.

It's likely not possible to draw from the pre-existing library's watched/unwatched status, but if you watch the file in files mode, or mark it watched in files mode, does it still not mark for you?

- reaven - 2010-02-05

[BUG]
in tvshows screen the premiered date "Localized[20360]" is wrong it have the "Episodes" string and it should be:
Code:
$LOCALIZE[20416]
string "First Aired"

ViewType_Landscape.xml - Line 222