Alaska Original BUGS thread - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Alaska (/forumdisplay.php?fid=126)
+---- Thread: Alaska Original BUGS thread (/showthread.php?tid=68470)
- hikaricore - 2010-01-28 22:04
Landscape no longer wraps when viewing series.
Hope this wasn't intended.
- Wraul - 2010-01-28 22:37
The more I use this skin the more I love it. It's just awesome.
Something happened to the progress bar in one of the newest commits.
- Hitcher - 2010-01-29 01:00
Delete the Textures.xpr as it's that that's causing the problem.
- testmetest - 2010-01-29 01:46
Hitcher Wrote:Yes, I did say you'll need the latest SVN of XBMC for all the new features and this is one of them.Sorry, it works wonderfully with latest SVN. Thanks!
- Wraul - 2010-01-29 09:28
Hitcher Wrote:Delete the Textures.xpr as it's that that's causing the problem.
That fixed it. Thanks
Home style 2 bugs? - fostewi - 2010-01-29 20:23
Hi, I am using the latest Alaska on my ATV (love this skin!) and noticed a few things with Home style 2 that might be bugs :
1) When leaving TV or Movies (via Menu button on Apple remote) it takes me back through Video rather than straight to the Home screen (Home Style 1 goes right to the Home screen)
2) In Scripts, if I go into a sub-directory and hit Menu on the Apple remote (to go back a directory) it takes me out to Home screen. Now I can not get back to the root Scripts directory (going back into scripts takes me to where I last was)
Any tips? Thanks. Again..my favorite skin by far.
- reaven - 2010-01-29 20:36
Wraul Wrote:The more I use this skin the more I love it. It's just awesome.
I was going to say the same about the bug, deleting texture.xpr fix it, thanks
- Ayla - 2010-01-29 22:49
So, are Watched icons working for you guys in Videos, with File Mode / Files View?
- Hitcher - 2010-01-29 23:12
Ayla Wrote:So, are Watched icons working for you guys in Videos, with File Mode / Files View?The Watched status can only be used for the Library.
- Ayla - 2010-01-30 00:32
Hitcher Wrote:The Watched status can only be used for the Library.
OK, now, not bugging, just asking :
Any reason it was removed when it worked fine before the big update?
I really liked and used it a lot.