Post your setup pictures - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements, Info, and General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Forum: XBMC General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Post your setup pictures (/showthread.php?tid=68514)
- outleradam - 2010-01-11 03:01
^^ I have that same Pioneer tuner in a box somewhere.
- ZTOctavian - 2010-01-11 03:13
outleradam Wrote:^^ I have that same Pioneer tuner in a box somewhere.
tuner? its built into the TV... how come you have a tuner for it wheres the rest of it? :confused2:
- outleradam - 2010-01-11 03:44
nevermind... it looks like Onkyo uses almost the same case as Pioneer did 10 years ago.
Who has the most extensive XBMC home theater setup? Please post your pictures here.. - polo6979 - 2010-01-26 07:20
I would like to see other peoples setups (post pics) and post up what makes your setup so great.
I have just started my HTPC so its not much... but here is it.
I have about 40 movies... no games...nothing else fancy.
- OCZ Gold Edition 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory
- GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3R LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Rosewill Green Series RG530-S12 530W Continuous @40°C, 80 PLUS Certified
- nMEDIAPC PRO-LCD Media Center Programmable LCD
- nMEDIAPC Black Aluminum / Steel HTPC 2000B ATX Media Center / HTPC Case
- WD 1TB Hard Drive
- Raedon 4650 HDMI with 7.1 surround sound.
- Intel Core 2 quad core 8200s
- ju1ce - 2010-01-26 07:45
daaamn.. you have speakers?
- bld-live - 2010-01-26 08:22
Extensive? Not really, but here is what i got (plus a lcd tv behind the screen)
ASRock ION330 HT
- Epson projector
- 82" Motorized Kingpin screen
- 32" Samsung LCD tv
6.1 Magnum(!?) surround reciever
- Front: B&W 660i
- Center: Dali SC-5
- Rear: Eltax bipolar (can't find model)
- Rear center: Magnum (no idea what model)
- Subwoofer: Homebuilt 2x 12" Atomic Quantom (driven by a DB-Dynamics digital amp.)
- Jezz_X - 2010-01-26 08:42
polo6979 Wrote:I would like to see other peoples setups (post pics) and post up what makes your setup so great.
Wow thats high on the wall but I guess you get to lay back and watch also nice that you have hidden all the cables. but I would of put those left/right speakers further apart so you can get a proper panning effect through the room
- NotShorty - 2010-01-26 16:27
Since this pic was taken, I mounted a Bose center channel on the wall below the TV to complement the Acoustimass 5 front channel speakers. See my sig for XBMC hardware info. She ain't pretty, but she puts out...
- motd2k - 2010-01-26 19:43
Panasonic Viera TH-P54Z1 and B+W Nautilus 802s (805 rears) can't remember the sub, but its big and deep!
- pecinko - 2010-01-26 20:24
motd2k Wrote:Panasonic Viera TH-P54Z1 and B+W Nautilus 802s (805 rears) can't remember the sub, but its big and deep!
Where did you hide cables?!