Night - A Skin for XBMC - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Night (/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+---- Thread: Night - A Skin for XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=70116)
- mcborzu - 2010-05-02 19:39
B-Fir3 Wrote:In Wall Panel view there is no scroll bar when you press right. It functions like there is a scroll bar, but the scroll bar doesn't appear.
Yea just whipped that up yesterday, I'll add the finishing touches today...
- ValiantXI - 2010-05-03 00:13
Did something change when you added the new view? now like half my trailers don't work, before like 95% of them worked and the other 5% were just bad links or something, but now its like hardly any work, just checking to see if anything changed.
Btw I don't know if this helps but on my .nfo for the movies it seems to be the ones with links that look like this are the ones that don't work (and there are the majority of them) but before I updated to the skin with the new view included they did work, so I dont know but here is how it looks in the .nfo for trailer:
(This is for Avatar, but dont try cutting and pasting in your browser it won;t get you anywhere)
- mcborzu - 2010-05-03 00:41
ValiantXI Wrote:Did something change when you added the new view? now like half my trailers don't work, before like 95% of them worked and the other 5% were just bad links or something, but now its like hardly any work, just checking to see if anything changed.
One thought is wherever those url's are hosted might have changed some code for the links and it's just a coincidence it happened when you updated...
2 ways to test:
Try another skin with trailer support
I gave 2 download links the regular link which is now 1 week old or the github which is constantly changing..try the non-github one...
Mine are all locally stored and work fine.
- ValiantXI - 2010-05-03 00:45
I tried the older version of the skin with no luck, ill try a different skin real quick
- ValiantXI - 2010-05-03 00:46
btw forgot to ask where do you go to physically download the trailers? The I would prolly just store them locally.
- ValiantXI - 2010-05-03 00:54
I tried with T! 2.11 and same thing, I going to assume its something with the links then, cause they were working, and its only the ones that have that address amazonimdb wich is pretty much all them if there are new, i wonder if they are only temporary, if so that sucks haha.
- mcborzu - 2010-05-03 00:58
ValiantXI Wrote:btw forgot to ask where do you go to physically download the trailers? The I would prolly just store them locally.
I used Ember, I have 2 locations with about 400 movies each, I think it only added around 3-5GB to each location...It's things like you're describing that made me switch to local trailers.
- hikaricore - 2010-05-03 02:54
- mcborzu - 2010-05-03 03:34
Update - Started adding support for the addon merge:
**obviously if you mess with the SVN's you probably know what you're doing, but just in case, just rename skin to "skin.night", install in XBMC\addons and you should be good**
If not using a pre-merge XBMC, everything should be good except Recently added. If you want to fix just "ctrl+f" the word "PREMERGE" in Home.xml and uncomment that block of code, then comment out the block below. Do the same in Startup.xml. Or just leave as is, all you'll get is a script failed error, nothing big...
- hikaricore - 2010-05-03 03:51
Sweet! I was having a hell of a time with the very latest xbmc svn. Had to revert back about 2 days recently.
Don't really see the sense in them making skins into addons without making an announcement in the sknning dev forum however.. >.>