Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Alaska (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=126)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Alaska Revisited (/showthread.php?tid=70302)

- VicKi - 2010-08-13

How do i get the pictures for Tv-Shows to be portrait instead of landscape. And also, when i choose logos as viewtype i can only see the backround, no logo at all. What am i doing wrong??

- Ram2000 - 2010-08-13

Hitcher Wrote:Tried it and didn't like it -

Does this mean we wont be seeing this added by yourself ? its your skin and I am more then gratefull for all the work you have put into this esp since this is not supported :p
If your DEF not going to use the logo view could you please post the view you have created so at least we can add it ourselfs.
Mine works but yours is so much cleaner.

thanks again

- Hitcher - 2010-08-13

Ram2000 Wrote:Does this mean we wont be seeing this added by yourself ? its your skin and I am more then gratefull for all the work you have put into this esp since this is not supported :p
If your DEF not going to use the logo view could you please post the view you have created so at least we can add it ourselfs.
Mine works but yours is so much cleaner.

thanks again
They're both in the latest version -

Alaska Revisited (XBMC) Logo Panel

Alaska Revisited (XBMC) Logo viewtype

- Hitcher - 2010-08-13

VicKi Wrote:How do i get the pictures for Tv-Shows to be portrait instead of landscape. And also, when i choose logos as viewtype i can only see the backround, no logo at all. What am i doing wrong??

Check the first post.

- Hitcher - 2010-08-13

wdodd Wrote:I've been using the latest build of XBMC Dharma and I finally realized that the Alaska Revisited skin prevent me from using the 2nd monitor as set up in System, Video Output, Display Mode. It works perfectly fine if I use the Confluence skin that came with XBMC. However, when I switch to Alaska, I can't use the 2nd monitor.

Hopefully a fix can be found. Alaska Revisited is the best skin I have ever used so far. Keep up the good work.

William Dodd

Without a proper debug log no one can help but I'm sure it's not a skin problem.

- VicKi - 2010-08-13

Hitcher Wrote:Check the first post.
Ty for answer but i still cant get poster to work, i tried setting the scraper to posters but im not sure i made i right because nothing happened. The way i changed it was: Settings->Add-ons->Enabled Add-ons->TV-Information->The TVDB->Configure, then i checked Prefer Posters. And it doesn't say anything in the first post how i should get logos to work, please help me because i really love this skin.

- Hitcher - 2010-08-13

You'll have to refresh each one (or delete your video database and re-scape your shows) to get XBMC to fetch posters for you.

- Hitcher - 2010-08-13

quebert Wrote:Is anyone here working on a CDART mod for Revisited? I know Hitcher doesn't like it so he won't be adding it himself. I was fiddling with the regular Alaska CDART mod but I got a long way to go with XML before I pull it off. Was hoping maybe some modder out there has considered this for Revisited.

Maybe? Smile

Rolleyes

This do you?

Alaska Revisited (XBMC) CDart

- NotShorty - 2010-08-13

Hitcher Wrote:Rolleyes

This do you?

Bricks shat. Cool stuff!

- meridius - 2010-08-13

Hi hitcher, thanks for adding the tv logos to your skin will have to try it out.

Just a couple of questions

1 where is the best place to get the tv show logos
2 where do u place each logo for your skin to pick it up

oh also are these new views and did u keep the other text view.

Once again thanks for adding the logo view great skin, also can not wait to try out your other welo skin

- Hitcher - 2010-08-13

'Logo' is a new view and the other is the same Panel view but with optional 'logos'.

I haven't got around to adding a button to launch the 'logo downloader' but if you have them installed you can use Shade or Night to do it for now.

- quebert - 2010-08-13

Hitcher Wrote:Rolleyes

This do you?

awesome sauce, but unless I'm really blind nobody has posted that mod download. And I definitely remember you saying how you felt CDart wasn't your cup of tea so you wouldn't be adding it. No need to roll your eyes, I wasn't taking a jab at you since it's your skin and you don't like the mod, it's understandable Smile Now with that said you just posted the video, and I'm going to assume you still don't like the mod. So either you did it just to show how bad a$$ your skills are, or you plan to release an update? UGH your skills make me upset that I can't figure out the all but the simplest things in skinning yet lol.

- Hitcher - 2010-08-14

The rolling eyes were because I cracked and coded it anyway.

Available later today.

- meridius - 2010-08-14

Hitcher Wrote:'Logo' is a new view and the other is the same Panel view but with optional 'logos'.

I haven't got around to adding a button to launch the 'logo downloader' but if you have them installed you can use Shade or Night to do it for now.

cheers mate, when you updaying the skin for the logos ?

- Hitcher - 2010-08-14

meridius Wrote:cheers mate, when you updaying the skin for the logos ?

Don't hold your breath, my PC has decided to die on me. Angry