Kodi Community Forum
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Music Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=148)
+---- Thread: [OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (/showthread.php?tid=70471)

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - artrafael - 2012-08-22

Just out of curiosity, if you use a web browser to listen to pandora.com with the same Pandora ID/Password used with the add-on, does the music play continuously (i.e., more than 3 songs) without interruption?

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - mrfatboy - 2012-08-22

(2012-08-22, 06:51)artrafael Wrote: Just out of curiosity, if you use a web browser to listen to pandora.com with the same Pandora ID/Password used with the add-on, does the music play continuously (i.e., more than 3 songs) without interruption?

Pandora in a web browser works as it should.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - mrfatboy - 2012-08-22

In an effort to keep trying to figure out this problem I installed a XBMC nightly with the latest Pandora addon on a completely different win7x64 machine on the same network. I tried both the quickmix as well as a dedication station.

The same thing happens. Pandora just stops after 3 songs. Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - newatv2user - 2012-08-22

Maybe XBMC thinks your playlist sucks! Smile

JK.

I am pretty certain it's the pandora skin issue. Easy fix. Run XBMC in fullscreen. Most errors will disappear.

Hey thanks, this makes some sense. I need to run XBMC in windowed mode so I can view it in Teamviewer. I will just pop it back into full screen mode before I exit teamviewer.

btw, my playlist probably does suck! Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - zebraitis - 2012-08-23

My .02, if you wish, sire.

Traveling, at a hotel, far from home.

Loaded XBMC (ver 12 alpha 4) on my Win7 32 laptop, loaded Pandora addon from the link two pages back.

Installed addon from zip, then during inital set-up, changed quality to medium.

Now playing Deadmau5 from quickmix, well well beyond 3 songs. In Windowed mode. Nod

No problems.

Hope you resolve yer boggle.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - mrfatboy - 2012-08-23

I verified that full screen mode vs. windowed mode is my problem. Tested it out tonight and it continued to play for several hours Smile

FYI. I do have my desktop resolution set to 1280x720. Maybe that has something to do with it. It must be skin rerated as the previous posted suggested.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - newatv2user - 2012-08-23

In windowed mode, when you load pandora, if you see 6 buttons, then you're good. If not get out of pandora, resize xbmc and try again until you see six buttons in pandora.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - mrfatboy - 2012-08-23

All 6 buttons (thumbs down, thumbs up,play, skip, info, down arrow) are visible when I press the '\' in xbmc to come out of full screen mode so teamviewer works.

The problems still persists for me. Only the full screen mode works in my case for some reason. Maybe it as to do with desktop screen resolution as I stated earlier. I don't really know.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - newatv2user - 2012-08-23

Ok my bad. I think it's always 6 buttons. But notice the buttons in fullscreen mode vs in window mode. It should be ZZZ instead of the i. Just play around till you can get the same buttons in full screen and windowed mode.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - mrfatboy - 2012-08-24

I didnt even notice the difference in that one button. It is either an 'I' or 'zzz' depending on if you are either in windowed or full screen mode WHEN you start the pandora addon.

Why is the skin different depending on modes? Heck, what do the 'I' or 'zzz' button do? LoL

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - newatv2user - 2012-08-24

There's like two configurations for each skin. 720p and NTFS. NTFS is the default one. The addon author probably forgot to fix the NTFS skin when he made changes. So whenever you load pandora and it has the 'I' button, it means it's using the NTFS skin and it will throw bunch of errors. So to get around this, the screen size need to be such that the 720p skin gets loaded.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - mrfatboy - 2012-08-24

Well if that is the case (and I am sure it is) it is going to cause me major problems with teamviewer. For pandora to work if I use teamviewer I would first have to go to the local computer to start the pandora addon in full screen and then hit the \ key to go to windowed mode so I will be able to see it in via teamviewer. Sort of of defeats the purpose but it is a crappy workaround. If you exit pandora from teamviewer would have to go back to the main computer and restart pandora again with the above steps Sad

The other work around would be using an app like xbmc constellation to blindly start the pandora app, wait a minute until you think pandora is fully loaded in full screen mode and teamviewer in. Your are operating in the dark a bit and can easily get out of sync doing it this way.

Just thinking about if now i might be able to set up a short cut key to go directly to pandora in xbmc. This would eliminate the constellation app step.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - newatv2user - 2012-08-24

No, you're not getting my point. Load pandora in windowed mode. If you see 'I', exit pandora, resize XBMC (make it wider). Load pandora again. Repeat until you get 'ZZZ' in the windowed mode. That should be the minimum required width for 720p skin to get loaded and you should be good to go.

There should be a way to force pandora to load the correct skin, but I have no idea about that.

I see your point now. It's not just a windowed/full screen problem. It's actually how big the windowed mode is. I was able to make the window as big as the screen while still in windowed mode and get the 'zzz' button. This is a decent work around for teamviewer. Thanks.