Kodi Community Forum
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Music Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=148)
+---- Thread: [OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (/showthread.php?tid=70471)

- bostoneric - 2011-01-08

my install was smooth and simple. just added it via the addon install from zip.
/done!

- roc4fun - 2011-01-08

It doesn't work for me either. I install from zip, and it shows up in my .xbmc/addons folder but not in my enabled addons or music addons. There's no way to start it.

The regular Pandora script works fine.

This is with Dahrma live from a USB stick.

Dave

- htpc guy - 2011-01-08

roc4fun Wrote:It doesn't work for me either. I install from zip, and it shows up in my .xbmc/addons folder but not in my enabled addons or music addons. There's no way to start it.

The regular Pandora script works fine.

This is with Dahrma live from a USB stick.

Dave

Are you asking about my Alaska mod? It shows up under program addons. Please take a look at my separate thread and post any questions or comments so I can keep track of issues.

- roc4fun - 2011-01-08

Whoopsie! Yes it is about the AlaskaMod. I'll check back and post in the appropriate thread.

Sorry,

Dave

- ozzmantsjeh - 2011-01-09

This is a great addon! Too bad the thumb buttons aren't working yet...

Is there any way to use the libraries/source from pianobar to fix this? I know they have been able to implement these functions using the + and - keys..

- bigLanky34 - 2011-01-17

I got Pandora up and running on my XBMC Live release and it works great. The only thing I noticed is that I could not exit the program with my Media Center or Harmony remote. I could not quit the program or get back to my main menu. Anyone else experience this or know how to exit? Possibly done with keyboard?

- roc4fun - 2011-01-17

I can exit Pandora using the Menu button on my Harmony remote with the MCE reciever.

HTH,

Dave

- htpc guy - 2011-01-17

roc4fun Wrote:I can exit Pandora using the Menu button on my Harmony remote with the MCE reciever.

HTH,

Dave

try the dvd menu button. The default keymap.xml uses this as the button to retrun to the main menu, and that is what the Pandora addon uses as well.

- Tethra - 2011-01-22

This app is GREAT! Thank you very much. I love that it uses the visualizations and displays the track info between songs.

This is awesome. Many Thanks.

- dallasnights - 2011-01-23

Oustanding work, works great on my appleTV, one question the playlist of stations I created seems a bit small how can I make the font bigger or is this a future dev

Thanks

AppleTV2 install? - mados123 - 2011-01-23

Hey guys. Great work on the Pandora add-on. I returned my Roku right when I heard XBMC was now available on APTV2. I'm hoping this Pandora add-on can be installed on that unit. Any suggestions on how to do that from either within XBMC, via network or USB?

Thanks!

Failed To Authenticate Listener - thecgmguy - 2011-01-25

Hello All,

I'm getting a "failed to authenticate listener" error when trying to run the script.

I originally thought that my credentials may have been bad so I manually re-entered them via the on-screen prompt. Issue remains.

I also manually edited the settings.xml file. Issue remains.

I re-installed script but the issue remains. I verified that my credentials are accurate on pandora.com

I'm using the latest Dharma on Windows 7 (32-bit). What can/should I check for? Admittedly, I'm a n00b so the issue could be really simple.

- thecgmguy - 2011-01-25

thecgmguy Wrote:Hello All,

I'm getting a "failed to authenticate listener" error when trying to run the script.

I originally thought that my credentials may have been bad so I manually re-entered them via the on-screen prompt. Issue remains.

I also manually edited the settings.xml file. Issue remains.

I re-installed script but the issue remains. I verified that my credentials are accurate on pandora.com

I'm using the latest Dharma on Windows 7 (32-bit). What can/should I check for? Admittedly, I'm a n00b so the issue could be really simple.

Nevermind. It works for some reason after using the "streamlined" zip.

Thanks. BEAUTIFUL app!

-M

- dysan911 - 2011-01-25

WHat page of this 33 page thread has the link to download the necessary files to install this?

Thanks guys!

- phileas50 - 2011-01-25

thecgmguy Wrote:Nevermind. It works for some reason after using the "streamlined" zip.

Thanks. BEAUTIFUL app!

-M

Kindly tell what is the streamlined zip you are referring to?