Kodi Community Forum
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Music Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=148)
+---- Thread: [OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (/showthread.php?tid=70471)

- spbogie - 2011-07-30

Tranceaddict420 Wrote:1.1.2
spbogie Wrote:Download:
Gitorious project page
V1.2.3 (MediaFire)

- dallasnights - 2011-07-30

1.23 works great on ATV2 except I can not exit out with doing a full reboot of ATV can you fix or tell us how to fix please

Thanks

- rainmaker002 - 2011-07-31

I've noticed that my xbmc screensaver (fades to full black) doesn't activate while the Pandora plugin is running. Is there a way to change that? It's operating fine under other menu's within xbmc.

Time limit - chargersfan39 - 2011-07-31

So I've been using this script for a few days and it's been working really well. The one problem I have with the script is when Pandora reaches it time limit for one session (about 5 hours for Pandora one) there is no easy way to restart the music without exiting and restarting the script. In the regular browser version of Pandora it pops up with a message asking "are you still listening?" Would it be possible to come up with a similar popup in xbmc or possibly even remove that 5 hour time limit?
Thanks!

- smilerz - 2011-08-01

smilerz Wrote:I can now successfully login. But now, after starting a station it loads the song and immediately moves to the next song before playing anything.

Log file here: http://pastebin.com/YLZrRHh4
spbogie - have you looked at this or have a guess as to what might be wrong?

- dallasnights - 2011-08-04

Has anyone be able to fix the problem of not being able to exit out of the app
I still have to do a full reboot of the ATV to get out of Pandora on XBMC

When I try the exit with menu or any key on the remote nothing happens

Can anyone help?

Thanks all

- Eyefro69 - 2011-08-04

Great Add-on. Worked right out the box for me. Keep up the great work. It is greatly appreciated.

- dallasnights - 2011-08-06

nevermind everyone the problem was I was using a nightly build from July 27 and apparently there is a problem there will menu button not working to close out an app so thats the problem reinstalled the latest official 10.09 all is perfect thanks

Cant wait for someone to get us a spotify that works too on ATV

- dreamxbmc - 2011-08-06

I have installed Pandora 20-30 times previously on Linux/ATV2 but I can not get it to work on latest XBMC-ATV2 official release and newest pandora pull from github. I get an script error when I try to open pandora and I get a fetch key script error also when I try to force refetch keys. I have tried to download the keys manually like I used to and I still get those errors.

I am not really sure why there aren't installation instructions on the first page like there should be so its a bit confusing. I am thinking something is left over in the settings that is causing this error because my login/password is saved even after I remove XBMC and reinstall it. Can someone point me to a post that will help me?

- benlen10 - 2011-08-06

I am very impressed with this script but is there any way to keep the music streaming after you close out and go back to XBMC?

- CharredChar - 2011-08-07

What is the "zzz" for? It seems to just skip to the next song.
Is there anyway to bring up track information while the visualizer is fullscreen like you can with normal music?

- jason32835 - 2011-08-07

Thank you for this script! I love.. love.. love having Pandora on my XBMC.. Awesome work!!

- CarlWinslow - 2011-08-07

First of all, I have the script working perfectly, thanks a ton. Second, I'm terrible with graphics and design and was wondering if anyone had created a backdrop for Pandora for use with home menu shortcuts. I checked htbackdrops.com and no Pandora images came up.

- htpc guy - 2011-08-07

CarlWinslow Wrote:First of all, I have the script working perfectly, thanks a ton. Second, I'm terrible with graphics and design and was wondering if anyone had created a backdrop for Pandora for use with home menu shortcuts. I checked htbackdrops.com and no Pandora images came up.

Ask and you shale receiveWink

I created the skin that is currently used and I hope you like it. Here are some images I crated for my personal use. The first is a full quality image similar to the background for the Pandora addon and will fit in quite nicely. The second is a grunge backdrop for my fellow Rock fans. The third is an image I found when doing a Google image search. I simply added the Pandora logo.

Below each image is a link to the full size 1920x1080 file
Download Link

Download Link

Download Link

Enjoy!

- CarlWinslow - 2011-08-07

htpc guy, just what I was looking for, thanks so much! I knew someone here would come through, as always.