Kodi Community Forum
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Music Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=148)
+---- Thread: [OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (/showthread.php?tid=70471)

- Khan - 2011-11-11

Yes...I tried that too. I've pretty much tried every version of copy+paste that I could think of. Hence my request...

Thanks,

-K

- freebs - 2011-11-11

I did use the RAW copy and I used nano editor on XBMC Live (Ubuntu 11.10)

Not sure what to say .. if I was home I'd post it for you.
I'll post it tonight if it's not done by someone else by then..

- woodyearl - 2011-11-11

Khan Wrote:Yes...I tried that too. I've pretty much tried every version of copy+paste that I could think of. Hence my request...

Thanks,

-K

Here you go then...I usually dont spoonfeed peeps but Im bored here at work.

Got it working now?

- Khan - 2011-11-11

Gee woodyearl...thanks for posting the file...I guess helping people is considered spoonfeeding by you, eh?

Anyway, I'm getting the same error which is fine cause now I need to look at my Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS install and see WTH is going on with it.

Thanks,

-K

- A_GroundedPilot - 2011-11-12

Yeah copied that .py file and I'm still getting a "failed to authenticate" error.

- Khan - 2011-11-12

A_GroundedPilot Wrote:Yeah copied that .py file and I'm still getting a "failed to authenticate" error.

Excellent! I don't feel alone anymore Big Grin

What's truly annoying is that as a Pandora One subscriber, I have no choice but to run this abandoned project on the best freakin home theater project out there.It would be really nice if they provided us with a client that runs as an add-on for XBMC. Hear that Pandora!!...hop to it, dammit!

- bac522 - 2011-11-12

I use Ubuntu too and was having problems simply cutting and pasting pandora.py. I fixed it by

1) completely removing the files in my ~/.xbmc/addons/script.xbmc.pandora (kept the crypt_key_input.h & crypt_key_output.h files)
2) pull the repository using git
Code:
git clone git://gitorious.org/xbmc-pandora/xbmc-pandora.git
which creates the ~/xbmc-pandora directory
3) cd into the ~/xbmc-pandora and copied all the files back to my script.xbmc.pandora directory.
4) I then pasted the update from woodyearl to pandora.py and volia...everything started working again.

Why is beyond me, but no interest in troubleshooting it. The above steps probably took me 2 minutes to do.

Quote:What's truly annoying is that as a Pandora One subscriber, I have no choice but to run this abandoned project on the best freakin home theater project out there.

Couldn't agree more, Pandora seems to ignore very obvious users at times.

- joeshmoe - 2011-11-12

woodyearl Wrote:Here you go then...I usually dont spoonfeed peeps but Im bored here at work.

http://www.mediafire.com/?e8m7ffe4y8midm3

Got it working now?

Thanks

- bored4long - 2011-11-12

I appologize if this has been asked and answered: Does this script work with the latest XBMC Live? How about XBMC Freak?

Thanks.

- Polonda - 2011-11-12

Still failing after replacing pandora.py file. Even uninstalled the entire script, re installed, replaced py file. Still no go.

- Khan - 2011-11-12

O-KAY....finally got it working. I followed bac522's recommendation only this time, I did it all from the XBMC desktop and NOT via the SSH shell from my Mac. Obviously, there was something getting screwed up in the copy+paste via the shell even though I was using nano to edit the file. MANY thanks to pstation for getting this to work with the new SSL configuration. You rock! Big Grin

-K

- User 44770 - 2011-11-12

Anyone know where to put it in ATV2 I have root access looking through the directories but still can't seem to find it.

- Khan - 2011-11-12

ateam201 Wrote:Anyone know where to put it in ATV2 I have root access looking through the directories but still can't seem to find it.

ateam...if it's anything like OS X it should be in ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.xbmc.pandora

I would check myself but my ATV2 is out on loan to a friend.

-K

- User 44770 - 2011-11-12

After some more digging its in here /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/scripts

if anyone else was looking it.

Location/folder of pandora.py on ATV2? - EBob - 2011-11-12

Hi there,

I have the same problem as "ateam201" locating the folder and pandora.py file on my ATV2.

I have installed Pandora (script.xbmc.pandora.v1.2.6.zip) and I am facing the obstable that my Username and PW are not recognised, which seems now to be a common problem. Would like to replace the pandora.py file, as recommended here, but canĀ“t find file/folder on ATV2.

Grateful if someone with an ATV2 could indicate where to replace the pandora.py file.

Thanks, Best
EBob