Kodi Community Forum
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Music Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=148)
+---- Thread: [OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (/showthread.php?tid=70471)

- TerranQ - 2011-11-18

Is there any way to add new stations from this script?

- Agin - 2011-11-18

Dixon Butz Wrote:Uninstall or delete the pandora folder from addons. Delete the pandora folder in addon_data. Reinstall 1.28 on first page.

Thank you Smile

- CrimsonGT - 2011-11-19

TerranQ Wrote:Is there any way to add new stations from this script?

I too am wondering that. Other than that, this is a fantastic addon, thanks!

- Dixon Butz - 2011-11-19

CrimsonGT Wrote:I too am wondering that. Other than that, this is a fantastic addon, thanks!

Browser only.

- chrisjs - 2011-11-20

BoomSchtick Wrote:The 1.2.8 version is not working with the pre-eden daily's on the AppleTV 2. The 1.2.3 works fine with the updated pandora.py, but I could not get 1.2.8 to work. The script will not even load. For whatever reason, 1.2.3 will load, fetch stations, and play music.

Just an FYI for anyone that cares.
Something isn't compatible with the saved data between 1.2.3 and 1.2.8. Remove key_in and key_out from /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/script.xbmc.pandora/
after upgrading to 1.2.8. This path is specific to the atv2, though I assume the issue is the same on other platforms.

(You may just be able to force refetching the keys if you can get into the preferences window, I didn't try that before simply deleting the files.)

- Randall Lind - 2011-11-21

Looks nice but takes a long time to load for me

- thewarm - 2011-11-21

+1

But it's great to have it working again!

Thank youBig Grin

- beschmid - 2011-11-23

Can someone fill me in on how to update from git? I tried removing the old plugin and then from the command line,

#git clone git://gitorious.org/~glotharg/xbmc-pandora/glothargs-xbmc-pandora.git

I am obviously doing something wrong. I reviewed all pages through 53 looking for the instructions on how to accomplish that but didn't find it. Sorry to bother everyone with this. Thanks ahead of time,

- htpc guy - 2011-11-23

beschmid Wrote:Can someone fill me in on how to update from git? I tried removing the old plugin and then from the command line,

#git clone git://gitorious.org/~glotharg/xbmc-pandora/glothargs-xbmc-pandora.git

I am obviously doing something wrong. I reviewed all pages through 53 looking for the instructions on how to accomplish that but didn't find it. Sorry to bother everyone with this. Thanks ahead of time,

The download link on the first page should be up to date. I also posted a got how to post several pages back. Let me know if you can't find it.

- Th3R00st3r - 2011-11-23

How do you change the skins and sort the stations??

- beschmid - 2011-11-24

htpc guy Wrote:The download link on the first page should be up to date. I also posted a got how to post several pages back. Let me know if you can't find it.

Correction: edited Pandora settings to "Default" under skin and now it works fine. Using Aeon MQ3. I looked for the instructions and never found it.

- htpc guy - 2011-11-24

Th3R00st3r Wrote:How do you change the skins and sort the stations??

Go to the music addons. Highlight Pandora and press C then choose addon settings. There is a skin setting with 3 choices. Default, Alaska and Smoke.

- Th3R00st3r - 2011-11-24

I don't see the skin setting. I got it working by using the git scripts and copying the pandora.py, but maybe I don't have the updated version?

- tc.m - 2011-11-26

so, yeh....

excellent. we all knew that.

but out of order stations, alphabetically speaking.
just a small thing, but still... a thing.

thoughts? solutions? work-arounds? pie?
Oo

performing a search on ATV2? - john.doe - 2011-11-26

.... and I have a really basic question. I've got 1.2.7 working just fine on my ATV2. However, with this and all the previous versions of the addon I've never figured out how to perform a search / create a new station on Pandora via the addon. Help?