Kodi Community Forum
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Music Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=148)
+---- Thread: [OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (/showthread.php?tid=70471)

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - shawnp0wers - 2012-06-24

First off, thank you so much VT. Pandora on XBMC make my wife happy, which is always a good thing. Smile

Just a note, last night I installed from master on the gitorious site, and it would only work if I changed the streaming quality. It didn't matter what I changed it *to*, just had to go through the process of changing it (I went from high to medium), and everything worked well.

This morning, I had paused Pandora overnight, and it wouldn't play. I backed out, relaunched the addon, and it wouldn't load. I changed the streaming quality (back to high this time), and it started right up. I'm not sure if this makes any sense, but I was able to repeat it twice, so thought it was worth mentioning. Also, if anyone is having problems, try changing the streaming quality.

I can post pertinent bits of the log if desired.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - ericb1 - 2012-06-24

Any help is greatly appreciated, I downloaded the latest zip file (VTwoods, thanks!) and installed it ok, but my pandora version still has the same version on it. Is there something else I need to do, or is there a quick outline of the steps needed to get pandora up and running again?

Thanks again to all who maintain this, I agree with the others on here that pandora on XBMC is the best add-on out there!

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - artrafael - 2012-06-24

(2012-06-24, 17:31)ericb1 Wrote: I downloaded the latest zip file (VTwoods, thanks!) and installed it ok, but my pandora version still has the same version on it.

I don't believe the version number is being updated with the recent fixes:
(2012-06-11, 18:00)spbogie Wrote: @VTWoods, Thank you again for picking this up. You may want to increment the version number as I believe xbmc may do some caching when installing from zip. (1.3 perhaps? You may want to add a 4th digit to increment for each commit as well since people are taking snapshots for the zip files.)

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - bobey6 - 2012-06-25

Thanks VTWoods for fixing this. This is by far the most important XBMC addon I use.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - Ghostdivision - 2012-06-28

Thank you very much for this plugin.

One question is it at all possible to ever create your own station using this addon im new to this addon, but its the only feature i miss. Thanks so much.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - jht3 - 2012-06-28

holy sheet. finally got it working. not sure why it worked this time as i've tried this many many times with no success. i deleted all remnants of pandora and installed the .zip from VTWoods...again. after entering my credentials it loaded! playing AAC audio right now.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - gabryael - 2012-06-29

I installed the updated script (Thanks much VTWoods) and its been working great, but I realized that it pauses after about five songs or so. I know this is normal behavior for Pandora but I'm a Pandora One subscriber. The old plugin didn't pause and I'm wondering if I may have missed a step to ensure I'm being recognized as a Pandora One user of if this is be normal behavior regardless. Thanks in advance.

Next step is to find a way to access it from XBMC Remote on my tablet.....

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - Flomaster - 2012-06-30

Nevermid I found a link here
(2012-06-10, 20:02)Dixon Butz Wrote: Last zip with VTWoods changes.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f4fad94dacf3rqu/script.xbmc.pandora.zip

All credit goes to VTWoods. Don't forget to rep him and thank him!

can I get a PM with a legit link to the zip file please

-=Jason=-

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - joeshmoe - 2012-07-01

(2012-06-30, 21:12)Flomaster Wrote: Nevermid I found a link here
(2012-06-10, 20:02)Dixon Butz Wrote: Last zip with VTWoods changes.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f4fad94dacf3rqu/script.xbmc.pandora.zip

All credit goes to VTWoods. Don't forget to rep him and thank him!

can I get a PM with a legit link to the zip file please

-=Jason=-

Link seems to work fine.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - Dixon Butz - 2012-07-01

Those are the same files as in VTWood's GIT.

https://gitorious.org/~vtwoods/xbmc-pandora/vtwoodss-xbmc-pandora-pithos

There never was any official zip or repo from VT.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - htpc guy - 2012-07-01

See my sig for a tutorial on using git. Its very easy.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - ericb1 - 2012-07-03

(2012-06-24, 19:48)artrafael Wrote:
(2012-06-24, 17:31)ericb1 Wrote: I downloaded the latest zip file (VTwoods, thanks!) and installed it ok, but my pandora version still has the same version on it.

I don't believe the version number is being updated with the recent fixes:
(2012-06-11, 18:00)spbogie Wrote: @VTWoods, Thank you again for picking this up. You may want to increment the version number as I believe xbmc may do some caching when installing from zip. (1.3 perhaps? You may want to add a 4th digit to increment for each commit as well since people are taking snapshots for the zip files.)

thanks for the reply, just so I'm clear, I should increment the version of the zip file? I changed the name of the zip file to 1.1.3 and tried reinstalling that, but it's not picking up anything, and it still shows the old version number. Or am I supposed to edit something inside the zip to increment the version number? thanks again!

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - artrafael - 2012-07-03

(2012-07-03, 16:18)ericb1 Wrote: thanks for the reply, just so I'm clear, I should increment the version of the zip file? I changed the name of the zip file to 1.1.3 and tried reinstalling that, but it's not picking up anything, and it still shows the old version number. Or am I supposed to edit something inside the zip to increment the version number? thanks again!
You don't need to increment anything... just unzip the file and copy the component files over to their respective locations in your existing Pandora addons directory, replacing the existing files. The version number is unchanged.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - harperhawk - 2012-07-04

any suggestions if the pandora script failed to load? downloaded from the media fire link above and installed in scripts folder. thanks and sorry if this post is in the wrong place or has already been posted.

running xbmc on xbox

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - Geeba - 2012-07-04

Harperhawk - the guys here no longer support Xbox, not sure if the script author can help, I'd say head over to xbmc4xbox.org but the site has been down for a while now, not sure whats wrong there?