Xperience1080 (preview & svn) - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Xperience1080 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+---- Thread: Xperience1080 (preview & svn) (/showthread.php?tid=70538)
- `Black - 2010-03-23 17:42
Yes, if you don't run 1080p, you won't see much of a difference.
I'll do my best... maybe I can finish it earlier.
- paul - 2010-03-23 19:15
ppic Wrote:you are the only one to have this kind of problem.Ok just tried again and it failed after 9mb tried svn again my connection was refused tried using tortoise and rapid svn. I even tried downloading using a friends Mac mini same problem. these two sites are the only ones i have problems with
- blacklist - 2010-03-24 00:06
First off, I think this is a KILLER MOD of Xperiece. Appreciate all the hard work you've put into it!
I use the InfoPanel for just about all the views in the skin, its clean and exactly the information I like to see...that being said... how tough would it be to make a MOD of the home screen to look like the infopanel view? I think the scrolling icons on the stage home view is the only thing that keeps me from using Xperience as my everyday skin.
I'm going to try to work something up on my own, but since you're already familiar with the code - how tough do you think this would be?
- johoja - 2010-03-24 15:11
I couldn't get the key up on Movies / TV Shows to show the recently added items ,etc with your skin.
I enabled it in Customization->Toggles.....any idea ?
Or that menu that comes up above the boxes...I was most impressed with that with your skin
- `Black - 2010-03-24 15:18
Enable submenu and choose recently added from there... currently key up on home is not working if submenu is disabled.
- legendman - 2010-03-24 17:50
I just want to thank you for the work you've done, it looks amazing!
- johoja - 2010-03-24 18:19
`Black Wrote:Enable submenu and choose recently added from there... currently key up on home is not working if submenu is disabled.
Wheres submenu? I didn't see that....?
- `Black - 2010-03-24 19:09
Settings -> Customization -> Home Panels -> Enable submenu. I'll change that to disable submenu so that it's enabled by default.
- wimpy - 2010-03-24 20:51
running at xbmc 9.11 build 26018, 1920x1080
the following issues after testing some minutes:
1) the file list in tv shows displays very tiny covers for shows and seasons
2) the 'i' while playing a video is broken
3) the 'o' while playing shows no info on a/v codec etc
am i doing something wrong or are these issues others have aswell ? :-)
and then a question:
1) will you be able to add an option to hide the "shutdown/option" while browsing media?
great mod btw! keep up the great work!
- `Black - 2010-03-25 01:11
1. Choose fat list if you want bigger covers. I could change it so that you can have for example slim list in movies & episodes and fat list in shows & seasons.
2 & 3... I said there are unfinished things and bugs. Full video info should be ok in the newest svn version.
And yes, I could add an option to hide the shutdown / option labels.