Crystal HD Driver Error: Update script exited with status: 3 - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: XBMC General Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Forum: Mac OS X support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Crystal HD Driver Error: Update script exited with status: 3 (/showthread.php?tid=71045)
Pages: 1 2
Crystal HD Driver Error: Update script exited with status: 3 - positive - 2010-03-29 15:29
- Elbert - 2010-03-29 15:36
Indeed, what? Providing a little bit more information and actually posing a question would make it easier for us to help you
- positive - 2010-03-29 15:59
Install XBMC svn r28256
xbmc/downloads/CrystalHD Driver r26 - tap, write: download 1.0mb(100%) running crystalhd installer - Error: Update script exited with status: 3
- davilla - 2010-03-29 19:12
positive Wrote:Install XBMC svn r28256
Can you manually retrieve the plist ?
- tcroak - 2010-03-30 01:59
davilla Wrote:Can you manually retrieve the plist ?
Is 28256 the most recent stable version that's out there?
I've noticed that I don't get any stutter at the 1 hr mark. Has this been fixed?
- davilla - 2010-03-30 03:42
tcroak Wrote:Is 28256 the most recent stable version that's out there?
28256 is the current nightly release.
- tcroak - 2010-03-30 05:19
davilla Wrote:28256 is the current nightly release.
Davilla, you're just awesome. I don't know if I would have the fortitude that you do! Thank you for all you've done.
What's the URL for contribs?
- davilla - 2010-03-30 18:24
tcroak Wrote:Davilla, you're just awesome. I don't know if I would have the fortitude that you do! Thank you for all you've done.
- pantherman007 - 2010-05-17 05:42
I just popped a Crystal HD card into my ATV and am getting this same error. I have:
- ATV running 2.2
- Launcher 3.2.4 (ran it again just to be sure)
- Run andy204's script to add the Driver install into the Downloads section. My Launcher shows options for XBM9.11, XBMC SVN, CrystalHD r26, Boxee, and Launcher options.
- When I run the "CrystalHD Driver r26" application I see:
1) It downloads a 1MB crystalhd.tar.gz file (apparently successfully)
2) Screen flash, then "Downloading Update: CrystalHD Driver r26"
3) Another screen flash, the "Running crystalhd_install.sh..."
4) Then get "Error: Update script exited with status: 3"
I looked for the original (non Launcher) install script out on the sartori website in hopes I could get that to work, but it looks like it's been pulled down in favor of the newer, integrated option.
Can someone point me in the right direction, here? I'm not sure where the Launcher app is storing these files to look for logs. Many thanks -
- andy204 - 2010-05-17 08:03
exit code 3 means that the install script could not find a crystalhd card.
from the script:
this is the code checking for the crystalhd card.
this piece of code worked for several months now.
please check if the card has been installed the right way. where did you buy this card? ebay or logicsupply?
thanks for the information.