Kodi Community Forum
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread (/showthread.php?tid=71954)

- Waffa - 2010-05-30

Here's the last one of my request, it's more clearart but hey my kids love it. Big Grin
Tom and Jerry Tales - http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=82837&lid=7

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-05-30

This is using as much of the recommended settings i can :

And this is using the same thing as On The Lot but white :

On a black background, the second one really pops out...

ppic Wrote:good work!

Thanks!

Sranshaft Wrote:Damn, I vaguely remember that show. I might have to see if I can find a copy of it. Laugh

Not a lot of sources for this show so I had to recreate it by hand. It's not exact but it's as close I could get. I'll see if I can't find a better source.

Wow! You rule!

Ya that show is funny! I bought Season 1 and 2 on DVD but alas seasons 3-6
are only available on torrents...

Thanks for the great logo!

- Sranshaft - 2010-05-31

Pr.Sinister did one for Footballers Wives but it was kind of blurry and pixellated so here is one cleaned up:

- mcborzu - 2010-05-31

@Pr.Sinister

I also cleaned up Freddie and Jamie Kennedy Expirement

- hikaricore - 2010-05-31

Sranshaft Wrote:Great to hear that! Working on them now. Big Grin Should be up in a few minutes.

Sranshaft Wrote:I'm sure I have a font that would work. I'll have a look now.

Edit: Here you go mate. Had just the right font for it - ACME Super Agent Laugh

Please keep in mind that these are Clear LOGOS not ClearArts.
Unless character images are part of an actual logo or crest please refrain from adding them.

- Sranshaft - 2010-05-31

hikaricore Wrote:Please keep in mind that these are Clear LOGOS not ClearArts.
Unless character images are part of an actual logo or crest please refrain from adding them.

As I stated before, there are NO logos for these shows. These shows are collections of short films played at the cinema from the 50s and 60s. If you don't like them, remove them from the list. Either way, Waffa liked them and they were for him and his kids.

I do believe I know what a LOGO is. If you take a look at the past 10 or so pages of this thread, the majority of the logos will be from me...perhaps I'll refrain from now on if this is going to be the attitude from you.

Here's the last two for the day...I was planning on doing more but...nevermind.

- jarod71 - 2010-05-31

Sranshaft,
please do not pay attention to negative comments. i don't know why if you don't want to use something, just pass it by...
Your logo's are great. I hope you continue to contribute. Thanks for all you have contributed. It is appreciated...more than you know!

I'm not sure if you missed it but we established previously that logos should not include pictures unless they were part of the logo itself.
Don't get your knickers in a knot because I'm saying something you don't like, especially when it was mentioned before.
As for your contributions they are appreciated they really are and no one is saying otherwise.
I myself have made over 400 logos since the beginning of the project if you really want to throw around numbers.
The point is there are certain aspects of clearlogos that separate them from clearart and it needs to stay that way.
If people just start doing whatever the hell they want we end up with a mess like last time.

There were about 3 dozen cleararts made in completely the wrong size because one user didn't want to be bothered to do it right, then others followed his example... it was a god damn nightmare and you can still find some of the badly sized ones on xbmcstuff if you look for a bit.

- Sranshaft - 2010-05-31

What do you suggest we use then for logos when there aren't any? Should we then leave them blank and say "Tough Luck" to those that have those shows in their library? Waffa requested them, I supplied them. If you deem them not worthy as logos, so be it. And as for 'getting my knickers in a twist'...I do take offense to someone using bold lettering as if I'm being scolded like a child. I believe I've adhered to the guidelines pretty damn well. I'm well aware of some of the horrible logos that are in the database as it is. That's why I thought I'd give a hand and help out while I have some free time. I, myself, have had to use do several already and have even more to do.

And if you REALLY want to talk numbers, this thread has been open since 04-11-10. I've done 150 logos in the past 3 days... Hell, I don't even use logos.

Anyway...this is getting off topic. Just maybe for future reference you should choose your choice of formatting more wisely. Bold is the new CAPSLOCK.

Sranshaft Wrote:What do you suggest we use then for logos when there aren't any? Should we then leave them blank and say "Tough Luck" to those that have those shows in their library? Waffa requested them, I supplied them. If you deem them not worthy as logos, so be it.

Now you're just being facetious..
You seem to be taking this entire thing too personally and I don't quite understand why.

Sranshaft Wrote:And if you REALLY want to talk numbers, this thread has been open since 04-11-10. I've done 150 logos in the past 3 days...

And since you edited your post while I was replying, i don't have an accurate account of the timeframe my logos were done in, but it was before the thread started and I would guesstimate about a week for the majority of them.
However that doesn't matter I was responding to your implication that you were such a major contributor that my opinion didn't matter.

- Sranshaft - 2010-05-31

Like I said, if you wish to discuss this matter further we can take it to PM.