Kodi Community Forum
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread (/showthread.php?tid=71954)

- hikaricore - 2010-07-06

I felt like being nice about it. :p

- ezekiel2k9 - 2010-07-06

eee sorry but that wasn't an anime logo it's for the new show from Syfy...you told me to check the rules and redo it according to them...that's what I did and if you're not happy remove it from your site and next time I do something I just wont share it and that's it!

- Kode - 2010-07-06

ezekiel2k9 Wrote:eee sorry but that wasn't an anime logo it's for the new show from Syfy...you told me to check the rules and redo it according to them...that's what I did and if you're not happy remove it from your site and next time I do something I just wont share it and that's it!

He wasn't talking about you, though that was quite evident from the fact he said 20+ anime logos, and you uploaded 1 non anime logo.

- ezekiel2k9 - 2010-07-06

Kode Wrote:He wasn't talking about you, though that was quite evident from the fact he said 20+ anime logos, and you uploaded 1 non anime logo.

Oops ok I tought he was cause The Phantom is also an anime so...my mistake ^^

- Kode - 2010-07-06

No worries Smile

- MarkAsRead - 2010-07-07

Not sure if has already been discussed, it's hard for me to keep up with this thread, but is there an option to reports Logo's that are of bad quality?

I noticed this one and it doesn't look as good as it should:

The letters aren't smooth.
Feels a little rushed. Wink

- hikaricore - 2010-07-07

It's fine, I used vector art for it and applied a minimal drop shadow.
This is not an example of "bad quality" as you put it. The letters are perfectly smooth..

**edit** Hrrm.. actually I see a couple small jaggies which shouldn't be there and may have uploaded the wrong copy, I'll check when I get home and if needed reupload. Still a far cry from bad, if you'd seen some of the ones I've rejected lately. Tongue

- Kode - 2010-07-07

Theres not currently a way to flag "bad artwork", though i am thinking of it as a feature, as well as things like rating logos, click to download. I might start a thread for features/suggestions/bugs etc, depends if anyone would find it useful, 109 pages is quite a lot to go through to try and find relevant information

The really bad ones are slowly being replaced and save for a few that slip through the cracks it might be a waste of time to implement as far as features go.
Honestly with a handful of us approving logos a bad artwork flag is rarely going to be needed.

- Kode - 2010-07-07

True, plus you will probably have people marking some logos as bad just because they are dickheads.

Just what we need, more dickheads. ^_^

- Kode - 2010-07-07

yeah, I think between us two we fill the quota for dickheads to the brim Tongue now do more logos we are down to a mere 119 requests now! lol

Ya ya, this weekend I should finally have some free time.
Sranshaft usually does about 10+ at a time so 119 isn't so bad. :p

- Kode - 2010-07-07

Yeah, you do have to hand it to him, he cranks them out

*edit* I might actually have a go myself this weekend, any tips for making them in general, and any tips for using gimp, i started it up the other day, and was pretty much lost, too used to photoshop, kept using keyboard shortcuts without thinking, lol.

*edit* Also I'm going to have any submission I do go into the pending section, so you can deny them if they are shit, I wont be offended don't worry Wink

Well what kinda tips you need? I got them coming out of my ears.