Kodi Community Forum
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread (/showthread.php?tid=71954)

- hikaricore - 2010-07-11

MarkAsRead Wrote:So why was the entry on LSMs renamed to the Japanese version?

hikaricore Wrote:it does exist but i renamed it :p
i'll pester kode to write that refresh function for series with wrong/no name. :p

- Kode - 2010-07-12

hikaricore Wrote:it does exist but i renamed it :p
i'll pester kode to write that refresh function for series with wrong/no name. :p

I'd already done that, if you go to Manage / Series theres a refresh button next to series, it *should* work

- hikaricore - 2010-07-12

Kode Wrote:I'd already done that, if you go to Manage / Series theres a refresh button next to series, it *should* work

You never told me before :p
It works, just didn't know you'd finished it.

- MarkAsRead - 2010-07-12

Sranshaft Wrote:That's strange, I tested it on a black background and while it didn't pop out like a white image would have it was visible. I'll make a light version though if it'll help. Got to love different color calibrations. Laugh

Yeah that would be very nice. Wink
But I think a white stroke should be fine, the original has this also.

- Sranshaft - 2010-07-12

MarkAsRead Wrote:Yeah that would be very nice. Wink
But I think a white stroke should be fine, the original has this also.

Here you go mate.

- Imaginos - 2010-07-12

Hello folks !
Yes, I'm not dead Big Grin
I wanted to let you know that I finaly found some time to work on cleartitle's integration on xbmcstuff.com !

I've started to write some code and I'll post you upon it !

- Kode - 2010-07-12

Imaginos Wrote:Hello folks !
Yes, I'm not dead Big Grin
I wanted to let you know that I finaly found some time to work on cleartitle's integration on xbmcstuff.com !

I've started to write some code and I'll post you upon it !

Have you had a look at the ClearLOGOs site? its currently serving 1610 TV shows

- Imaginos - 2010-07-12

Well I've been asked many times to add this to xbmcstuff.com and I promised to do it, so...

He's tryin to run us out of town. :p

- YodaEXE - 2010-07-12

Kode Wrote:Have you had a look at the ClearLOGOs site? its currently serving 1610 TV shows

I love that site. Gotten all my current logos from there. Anyone know if there's any chance of getting something like that for Clearart? The current places that it's available from are kind of scattered and hard to use. There isn't one good place.

- Imaginos - 2010-07-12

You find xbmcstuff hard to use ?
Tell me about it, I'm currently thinking of rebuilding the site !

Hello hikari, how are you ?

- Kode - 2010-07-12

YodaEXE Wrote:I love that site. Gotten all my current logos from there. Anyone know if there's any chance of getting something like that for Clearart? The current places that it's available from are kind of scattered and hard to use. There isn't one good place.

It would be dead easy to add a section for ClearART, but it would depend if the mods wanted me to do it, i know hikaricore doesn't want to mod ClearART as a lot of crap was added when there weren't any proper rules, and i think the other mods submit to xbmcstuff, so i don't want to step on any toes.

I do kind of understand what you mean about hard to find though, like you go to a series and its pot luck if you are going to get ClearART, thats after wading through all the season banners, collections, etc, whereas the ClearLOGO site its all about the logos, plus its very easy to add requests on the ClearLOGO site

Imaginos Wrote:You find xbmcstuff hard to use ?
Tell me about it, I'm currently thinking of rebuilding the site !

Hello hikari, how are you ?

It's not really hard to use but it could use a bit of streamlining imho.

Hi there. ^_^ Been awhile.

- Kode - 2010-07-12

Imaginos, i don't know if you tried to add me on messenger, a request came up and i tried to accept it, but my messenger freaked out and i can't find you (or whoever tried to add me) on the list.

*edit* If you are thinking of redesigning the site anyway, mayb we can do some kind of collaboration, so neithers work goes to waste

- Imaginos - 2010-07-12

Yes i tried to add you Smile
I give you my msn in pm