Kodi Community Forum
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread (/showthread.php?tid=71954)

- ppic - 2010-07-14

craigd Wrote:I've also had this, since changing to local db, had issue with 24, stargate sg-1, x-men, x-men evolution, and not checked all others yet.

in all cases file downloads as logo.png size 12.4kb and corrupted.

deleted for sg-1 and rescanned with debugging log here

after saving files from site logo is still not displayed, do I need to delete image cache to get it?

***edit***
further shows......
Death Note
Footballers Wives
Wolverine and the X-Men

Code:
#
### path: smb://*****:***@***/TV Shows Absolute/Bleach/logo.png
#
19:15:47 T:5112 M:1963909120   DEBUG: Trying to connect to \\10.0.0.13\TV Shows Absolute with username(Craig Dawson) and password(XXXX)
#
19:15:47 T:5112 M:1963843584   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::OpenForWrite - Unhandled exception opening smb://*****/TV Shows Absolute/Bleach/logo.png
#
19:15:47 T:5112 M:1963843584   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::OpenForWrite - Error opening smb://****/TV Shows Absolute/Bleach/logo.png
#
19:15:47 T:5112 M:1963843584  NOTICE: ### Logo download Failed !!! (download_logo)

problem to connect smb share, why? i don't know.

- hikaricore - 2010-07-14

Well if you're getting smb errors and it's trying to write to the drive...there's gonna be trouble lol.
Also thanks for sharing your smb login and and password with us all *********. Wink

- ppic - 2010-07-14

some request:
Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-Chan!!
Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun
Inukami!
Kanokon
Kishin Houkou Demonbane
Kiss Dum Engage Planet
Koharu Biyori
Macross Frontier
Mobile New Century Gundam X
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Mobile Suit Gundam: MS IGLOO - Apocalypse 0079
Nagasarete Airantou
Princess Resurrection
Shiki

well, more than i expected when istarted !

thanks Wink

- hikaricore - 2010-07-14

Request them on the site, they'll just get buried here.

- craigd - 2010-07-14

my bad, any chance you can edit it out of your posts.

- ppic - 2010-07-15

hikaricore Wrote:Request them on the site, they'll just get buried here.

ho yes ! forgot that lol !
thx

- mcborzu - 2010-07-15

craigd Wrote:my bad, any chance you can edit it out of your posts.

Seems like it truncated your password:

Quote:password(XXXX)

unless your password really is XXXX

- craigd - 2010-07-15

cheers mate, have changed to be safe, will need to remember that in future

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-07-15

craigd Wrote:I've also had this, since changing to local db, had issue with 24, stargate sg-1, x-men, x-men evolution, and not checked all others yet.

in all cases file downloads as logo.png size 12.4kb and corrupted.

deleted for sg-1 and rescanned with debugging log here

after saving files from site logo is still not displayed, do I need to delete image cache to get it?

***edit***
further shows......
Death Note
Footballers Wives
Wolverine and the X-Men

Next time you get a corrupted one, rename it to logo.txt and open it in a text
editor to see what's inside... Probably some server error. That way you will
know if it's a 404 error or anything else...

- pletopia - 2010-07-15

i had that happen too for a few shows .. 24, sg-1 for sure and a couple others .. to fix i downloaded manually from site .. placed in tv folder and then had to delete userdata/Database/textures.db

- Zoso161 - 2010-07-19

I'd like to request a logo:

Rizzoli & Isles - 161461

- hikaricore - 2010-07-19

Request it on the site instead.

- hikaricore - 2010-07-20

Just a reminder folks, if you submit images that don't meet the requirements and the rules they will be rejected.
These are listed in the upload box so you have no excuse for not following them.

Some of you keep ignoring the bottom alignment rule and while you are submitting nice logos I will continue to deny them until you correct the problem.

- YodaEXE - 2010-07-25

I wish there was a way of removing things that we've uploaded that are still pending. It wasn't until I uploaded that I noticed a problem with a few small things, but I couldn't get rid of the pending upload.

Also, I just uploaded my first (well, technically second since it's the same logo, but version 2) upload.

- hikaricore - 2010-07-25

YodaEXE Wrote:I wish there was a way of removing things that we've uploaded that are still pending. It wasn't until I uploaded that I noticed a problem with a few small things, but I couldn't get rid of the pending upload.

Also, I just uploaded my first (well, technically second since it's the same logo, but version 2) upload.

If there's something wrong with an upload we simply won't approve it.
Pretty simple really.. If you find that something has been approved where you made an error just post about it here and we'll look into it.