Kodi Community Forum
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread (/showthread.php?tid=71954)

- mcborzu - 2010-08-09

@Sranshaft

Do you remember the two fonts you used for Two guys and a girl - HERE..thx

- Sranshaft - 2010-08-10

mcborzu Wrote:@Sranshaft

Do you remember the two fonts you used for Two guys and a girl - HERE..thx

I'll have to have a look in a bit but off the top of my head I used Helvetica Heavy for 'Two Guys' and a free font called Catholic Schoolgirl (I think) for 'And A Girl'. I'll double check that for you when I can.

- mcborzu - 2010-08-10

Really the cursive one gave me trouble, and yes Catholic Schoolgirl was it. No need to trouble yourself for the other, the cursive one is all I needed. I can match the other..THX!!

- Sranshaft - 2010-08-10

mcborzu Wrote:Really the cursive one gave me trouble, and yes Catholic Schoolgirl was it. No need to trouble yourself for the other, the cursive one is all I needed. I can match the other..THX!!

No worries mate. Any time.

- hikaricore - 2010-08-10

Hey Kode is there any way we can tell a user which series a logo was denied for?
I was informed today that the rejection notice contains no such info and can be confusing for people who submit multiple images. :p

- Kode - 2010-08-10

That's probably a good idea... why didn't you pick up on that earlier?? Tongue

- Kode - 2010-08-10

Ok it *should* now include the name in the subject, the name in the main body, and provide a link to see the image in question, someone might want to try it though.

- Jamdez - 2010-08-10

I requested a logo today and when I look back in the Requested column it says it was requested 5 days ago ...

Maybe something to look into

- Kode - 2010-08-10

My guess would be that someone else had already requested the same logo, 5 days ago, but without giving us anything to go on, like... a name maybe? Or a series id? it's hard to know for sure, it should say how many people have requested it, if its more than 1, there's your answer, otherwise let me know and i'll look into it. Smile

- Jamdez - 2010-08-10

It was requested by 1 person. But I see logos that were requested today also ... not a big deal anyway

My request was for "Randy Jackson presents: America's Best Dance Crew" (thetvdb id 81659) if you want to look into it

- Kode - 2010-08-11

Ok, I think I know what happened, that series wasn't actually requested by you, it was already a request. When you say you requested it did you type the series id in the request box? If you do that, and the request already exists, it doesn't actually do anything. In order to add your *weight* to the request, click "I want this" and the button should change to "Requested". I will look into setting it up so adding a request to an existing request adds you as a requester... if that makes sense.

Any request that has you behind it, should have a green "Requested" button next to it. Which in your case will only be "The real L word" as that's currently the only request thats showing up for your user.

Hope that helps, any other questions, bug reports, suggestions, let me know Smile

- Jamdez - 2010-08-11

It makes perfect sense thanks. I clicked on "I Want This" and the request was added!

- Sranshaft - 2010-08-13

Not sure if the user Imzadi follows this thread but if they do, please watch your drop shadows. The last couple have been cut at the bottom.

@Kode: While I'm thinking of it, is there a way of interacting with submitters directly? Take, for example, the scenario above.

- Kode - 2010-08-14

Not currently, if you want to message Imzadi in particular and you have an account over at thetvdb.com, they are a moderator there, that's where I messaged them to see if they would be interested in helping out here as they are the #1 contributor of banners there.

I will look at putting in a function for mods to message contributors in the long run though.

- mcborzu - 2010-08-14

I noticed Imzadi improved a few of ones I did, I don't know if he has mod powers but this go towards anyone. If anyone improves a logo I did, feel free to delete the old one I did, it doesn't bother me...It's all about create the best images for the community.