Kodi Community Forum
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread (/showthread.php?tid=71954)

- Kode - 2010-08-15

Well Imzadi has had a few submissions denied for various reasons, my plan is to wait until they have a bit more experience of what they need to do before giving mod powers.

- hikaricore - 2010-08-16

I'd be all of Imzadi being a mod on lockstock if she'd stop cropping her shadows and such. ^_^

- Imzadi - 2010-08-16

@Hikaricore: "He" is still a "She". Wink

And I am still learning and will try not to crop my shadows.

P.S. I had totally forgotten that I'm registered here.

- hikaricore - 2010-08-16

Like I pay attention to anything as trivial as gender on the interwebs? :p

- Kode - 2010-08-16

heh, i was 90% sure you were a she Imzadi, but with everyone saying "he", i wasn't totally sure, so i was careful to be non specific in all of my posts Tongue

- natethomas - 2010-08-20

So I just uploaded 3 versions of the Kim Possible logo. 2 of them are terrible, one is good, and I don't know how to un-submit.

I think I'll just let whatever happens happen.

- hikaricore - 2010-08-20

We deny bad images so there's no need currently to unsumbit.
I guess the best option would be just not to upload crappy images? Smile

- zwat - 2010-08-21

anyone know how to get logos working for rared shows? i currently only get the text label on my rared shows Sad

- sonic00 - 2010-08-21

zwat Wrote:anyone know how to get logos working for rared shows? i currently only get the text label on my rared shows Sad
guess u have to make a request, so that someone create a logo for these shows ...

mcborzu Wrote:***If you want to download one by one or request a logo go to - LockStockMods.net - Check it out!, Many thx to Kode!!

- mcborzu - 2010-08-21

I think he meant shows packed up in rar's:

S01E03/
part01.rar
part02.rar
part03.rar
part33.rar

@zwat
Was it you that posted logo code for episodes in folders. Cuz logo code, as of now, doesn't support:

Lost/Season 1/S01E03/whatever.avi

for episode folders you'd need:
<texture background="true" fallback="backgrounds/fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.path]../../logo.png</texture>

- sonic00 - 2010-08-21

mcborzu Wrote:I think he meant shows packed up in rar's:
Big Grin right ... my mistake ...

- zwat - 2010-08-21

mcborzu Wrote:I think he meant shows packed up in rar's:

S01E03/
part01.rar
part02.rar
part03.rar
part33.rar

@zwat
Was it you that posted logo code for episodes in folders. Cuz logo code, as of now, doesn't support:

Lost/Season 1/S01E03/whatever.avi

for episode folders you'd need:
<texture background="true" fallback="backgrounds/fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.path]../../logo.png</texture>

that is fixed. however if rared it doesn't work for
tvshow\s01e01\.rar or
tvshow\.rar (just for testing)

- MarkAsRead - 2010-08-22

Can the guy/girl who made this logo please tell me which font he/she used for Grand Designs Abroad?

What the Font doesn't give me any hits.

Want to make some posters for the Grand Designs shows.

- Sranshaft - 2010-08-22

MarkAsRead Wrote:Can the guy/girl who made this logo please tell me which font he/she used for Grand Designs Abroad?

What the Font doesn't give me any hits.

Want to make some posters for the Grand Designs shows.

It's a commercial font called Futura and I'm a guy, mate. Laugh

- MarkAsRead - 2010-08-22

I figured it was you, just didn't want to make the same mistake hikaricore made. Wink

Cheers