Kodi Community Forum
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread (/showthread.php?tid=71954)

- t2ffn - 2010-09-02

DejaVu77:

Request made, thanks very much

- DejaVu - 2010-09-02

Uploading now. Await til approved (if it does) and then you should be able to get it via the script too -

Uploaded here to though, just incase. I will make another attempt at getting the blur right and I'll make a 'landscape' versions too, but tired now and off to bed! Smile

- hikaricore - 2010-09-02

BAD mcborzu! *rolls up newspaper*
You just approved 3 images that were the entirely wrong size. :p

DejaVu77 Wrote:Uploading now. Await til approved (if it does) and then you should be able to get it via the script too -

Uploaded here to though, just incase. I will make another attempt at getting the blur right and I'll make a 'landscape' versions too, but tired now and off to bed! Smile

That white text really hard to read on a light background you may want to consider that when you're doing logos.

- mcborzu - 2010-09-02

hikaricore Wrote:BAD mcborzu! *rolls up newspaper*
You just approved 3 images that were the entirely wrong size. :p

I feel bad that I haven't contributed too much lately and the last 2 times I tried to approve stuff I screwed up.

Oh now I see, I thought the site had that same feature xbmcstuff/tvdb does where if an image isn't the correct dimensions it doesn't allow the upload. So I didn't bother looking at the dimensions.

No worries Smile
Just giving ya a hard time.

- XBMCG33K - 2010-09-04

Requests:

Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
Stan Lee's Superhumans
Unnatural History

Thanks!

- ppic - 2010-09-04

you must request directly on lockstockmod Wink

- DejaVu - 2010-09-04

I have a question about LockStockMods website.

What if, I have made a logo for something requested last month that a lot of people are after. For Example - Unnatural History.

How do I reload it back up as a requested after 31 days? It seems to have vanished off the requested list. I request it and it doesnt come back.

Moreover, what happens to the ones that slip off the list? Can we get to the backlog?

- Kode - 2010-09-04

DejaVu77 Wrote:I have a question about LockStockMods website.

What if, I have made a logo for something requested last month that a lot of people are after. For Example - Unnatural History.

How do I reload it back up as a requested after 31 days? It seems to have vanished off the requested list. I request it and it doesnt come back.

Moreover, what happens to the ones that slip off the list? Can we get to the backlog?

Type the name in the search box, click on the correct entry and theres a box to upload

*edit* What do you mean by slip off the list?

- Kode - 2010-09-05

Ok I see what happened. That must have been the logos that mcburzu approved that had the wrong sizes, once they were approved the request was removed (because new images can be uploaded on the entry) BUT because hikaricore subsequently denied them all it left the entry with no logos, and therefore it doesn't show up in searches. I actually rewrote the way requests worked so someone could re-request a series if a better version was required, i just haven't implemented that yet.

*edit* Unnatural history should show up again in requests.

- DejaVu - 2010-09-05

Cool. I'll upload my version soon. Thanks for verifying. Smile

- hikaricore - 2010-09-05

Kode Wrote:Ok I see what happened. That must have been the logos that mcburzu approved that had the wrong sizes, once they were approved the request was removed (because new images can be uploaded on the entry) BUT because hikaricore subsequently denied them all it left the entry with no logos, and therefore it doesn't show up in searches. I actually rewrote the way requests worked so someone could re-request a series if a better version was required, i just haven't implemented that yet.

*edit* Unnatural history should show up again in requests.

It's worth mentioning that I reported this bug to you weeks ago. Smile hehe

- XBMCG33K - 2010-09-05

ppic Wrote:you must request directly on lockstockmod Wink

Done Smile

- Kode - 2010-09-05

hikaricore Wrote:It's worth mentioning that I reported this bug to you weeks ago. Smile hehe

Lol, did you? Must have forgotten about it.

Been busy sorting out parts for my new unraid server. And in order to help pay for it, been busy selling some parts on a couple of forums.