[Release] port.hu Hungarian movie scraper - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-ons Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Metadata scrapers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=147)
+---- Thread: [Release] port.hu Hungarian movie scraper (/showthread.php?tid=72378)
[Release] port.hu Hungarian movie scraper - olympia - 2010-04-18 11:09
Finally I put this together.
Maybe not always with the nicest/most optimal expressions, but forgive me for this, as I am neither a dev, nor a regex specialist.
It seems to working great at least.
I would trac this (I am also holding the permission from the site editors), but I suspect, that I should trac the scraper in the new format.
I have the following questions concerning that:
- Shall the description written in English or this can be in the scraper's language?
- I am a bit confused about the scraper logo. There is a default.tbn next to all scrapers in addons folder in SVN, but in the scraper.xml the logo is linked differently. Like the imdb one. There is a default.tbn in the scraper folder, but in the xml, it's imdb.png which I can't even find anywhere. So how is the logo should named and placed?
- spiff - 2010-04-20 10:36
default.tbn is the new wine. description ideally should be translatable, but until then, please keep it in english.
- alanwww1 - 2010-04-20 11:14
Great work !
Thanks for the time and work.
Working really nicely. Should be in the trunk !
- spiff - 2010-04-20 11:17
it won't be
scrapers won't be hosted in trunk any longer once we have the addons framework setup.
- alanwww1 - 2010-04-20 11:55
spiff Wrote:it won't be
Thanks for the info.
I think it is a good idea as the scrapers can be updated in between the stable releases.
Will this framework be up until the next stable release ?
- olympia - 2010-04-20 12:00
Is this also mean that there is no reason to trac it and there will be some kind of upload interface in the new addons manager?
- spiff - 2010-04-20 14:23
for starters i think we'll setup a separate trac or the likes for simplicity, then make it "better" later. yes, it should be included in the next stable.
- olympia - 2010-04-20 16:34
Okay, thanks spiff!
- sircube - 2011-04-03 21:37
first of all great scraper!
One feature request if you don't mind. Some of the films on port.hu does not contain plot description, thus the scraper nulls it out in xbmc db.
In these particular cases, would be possible to fall-back to description of imdb.com? THanks in advance. Köszi.
- attilag78 - 2011-04-15 23:45
I'd support this, too!