Kodi Community Forum
Night Release Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: Night Release Thread (/showthread.php?tid=73814)

- innyinskip - 2010-05-20

Any joy with the Music on the xbox?
Is anyone else having this issue?
Would love to use this skin as default but cant till thats up and running.
Has there been any mods to the xbox skin?
Cheers!

- mcborzu - 2010-05-20

innyinskip Wrote:Any joy with the Music on the xbox?
Is anyone else having this issue?
Would love to use this skin as default but cant till thats up and running.
Has there been any mods to the xbox skin?
Cheers!

Did you grab the one build that is more XBOX specific from here? But yea I haven't had anytime to mess around with XBOX

- Wouser - 2010-05-20

Is it possible to get Fanart behind the playlist (music) and maybe if that is possible can it even change when the next song is from a different artist?

Keep up the good work, love the skin!

- mcborzu - 2010-05-20

Wouser Wrote:Is it possible to get Fanart behind the playlist (music) and maybe if that is possible can it even change when the next song is from a different artist?

Keep up the good work, love the skin!

When I click on my "playlist-name".m3u file I can see fanart for each item in the playlist on all views available...

- mcborzu - 2010-05-21

Update 5/20/2010
-Improved videoOSD buttons and added global player controls, thx Hitcher/djh
-added option for landscape.jpg in Landscape view
-OSDsubtitle script now has a skin setting if you're on a merge version
-added weather widget on Home, thx psike

*both git and main download up to date...

- hikaricore - 2010-05-21

There are still two small redundancies in Viewtype_Landscape.xml where largeimage is accompanied by "background" in the texture field.
Not a big deal but I thought i'd mention it. ^_^

- jeebus112 - 2010-05-21

first off...great skin. immediately gonna be my default and i look forward to the development as it progresses. really, really nice...

one small thing tho, i would absolutely LOVE a log in screen...i haven't done the 5/20 update yet, so maybe i missed something, but i just was wondering if it was in the works (if not done and i have missed it yet...i should have checked prolly)

- jeebus112 - 2010-05-21

sctually, one other thing, I would like to hide the TV library from the main menu, but i can't. Is that always the deault go-to opening place (it is late here and language is failing me) or can I change it and just can't find the setting.

thanks again for your great work!

- innyinskip - 2010-05-21

mcborzu Wrote:Did you grab the one build that is more XBOX specific from here? But yea I haven't had anytime to mess around with XBOX

Yep, tried it again last night.
Works with the normal version but then crashes on views in movies.
Still cant navigate through music no the xbox version.
Sad

- mcborzu - 2010-05-21

jeebus112 Wrote:one small thing tho, i would absolutely LOVE a log in screen...i haven't done the 5/20 update yet, so maybe i missed something, but i just was wondering if it was in the works (if not done and i have missed it yet...i should have checked prolly)

Log-in screen was done about 4 days ago...

jeebus112 Wrote:sctually, one other thing, I would like to hide the TV library from the main menu, but i can't. Is that always the deault go-to opening place (it is late here and language is failing me) or can I change it and just can't find the setting.

That should have always been there...Settings->Skin->Home Window Options->Hide Main Menu Items. Check off whatever you want

- SiNJiN - 2010-05-21

I don't know my way around XBMC too well, but when I go to a plugin/script, hit 'c', hit add to favorites...then under system/skin settings, Add a Custom Home Menu...I type in Movie Trailers (for apple trailers lite plugin) and then when I try to select the script from Favorites...the pop up screen is empty.Huh I have the Movie Trailers menu that I created on the Home screen...but it's not linked to anything.

Oh, and is there a way to enable the mouse cursor?

- mcborzu - 2010-05-21

SiNJiN Wrote:I don't know my way around XBMC too well, but when I go to a plugin/script, hit 'c', hit add to favorites...then under system/skin settings, Add a Custom Home Menu...I type in Movie Trailers (for apple trailers lite plugin) and then when I try to select the script from Favorites...the pop up screen is empty.Huh I have the Movie Trailers menu that I created on the Home screen...but it's not linked to anything.

Oh, and is there a way to enable the mouse cursor?

Well it's only for merge versions...28276 and up. I'm guessing thats the problem. Maybe I'll look into a way for pre-merge support but sooner than later XBMC will be releasing a new version so I'm trying to gear any script type stuff more for the merge...

Settings->System->Input devices is a checkbox for enabling mouse but XBMC is supposed to be for Home theater PC not a desktop application so I not really offering any mouse support....

- SiNJiN - 2010-05-21

mcborzu Wrote:Well it's only for merge versions...28276 and up. I'm guessing thats the problem. Maybe I'll look into a way for pre-merge support but sooner than later XBMC will be releasing a new version so I'm trying to gear any script type stuff more for the merge...

Settings->System->Input devices is a checkbox for enabling mouse but XBMC is supposed to be for Home theater PC not a desktop application so I not really offering any mouse support....

Ah, got it! Big Grin I kind of got confused seeing the word Merge (should have known since it was in RED...LoL)...wasn't quite sure what 'I' was supposed to merge. LoL. Thanks for the reply...

Oh, and the mouse cursor thing...I'm not too familiar with the keyboard shortcuts yet, and don't have a remote setup...except for the Android XMBC Remote...but, slowly weaning myself off the bottle! Laugh

- jeebus112 - 2010-05-21

mcborzu Wrote:Log-in screen was done about 4 days ago...

That should have always been there...Settings->Skin->Home Window Options->Hide Main Menu Items. Check off whatever you want

Thank you for responding. The log in screen just doesn't seem to work for me, i must have messed something up then. I will get a new git download and try it again.

the home screen issue must be a mistake on my end as well then. Those settings do appear, and everyone of them work except the TV. The TV menu is red and the selection skips over it and i am unable to disable it. my theory is that something is make tv the default menu when xbmc opens up, thus making it unable to remove (or something) and maybe it is a setting i have....i have some time i will try to do it.

- mcborzu - 2010-05-21

SiNJiN Wrote:Ah, got it! Big Grin I kind of got confused seeing the word Merge (should have known since it was in RED...LoL)...wasn't quite sure what 'I' was supposed to merge. LoL. Thanks for the reply...

Oh, and the mouse cursor thing...I'm not too familiar with the keyboard shortcuts yet, and don't have a remote setup...except for the Android XBMC Remote...but, slowly weaning myself off the bottle! Laugh

Keyboard shortcuts - maybe this will help a little

jeebus112 Wrote:the home screen issue must be a mistake on my end as well then. Those settings do appear, and everyone of them work except the TV. The TV menu is red and the selection skips over it and i am unable to disable it. my theory is that something is make tv the default menu when xbmc opens up, thus making it unable to remove (or something) and maybe it is a setting i have....i have some time i will try to do it.

Do you have any the TV library filled out? It should not be shown if you don't have a TV library...If you dont have either a Movie or TV Library it should not show on the Home page. That was it I just checked, I have it coded right on the disable view section but on the home page I forgot. Tonights changes will fix it.