Kodi Community Forum
Night Release Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: Night Release Thread (/showthread.php?tid=73814)

- kiboy6 - 2010-06-07

T! does, and so does Back Row Smile

- mcborzu - 2010-06-07

Update 6/6/2010
-Changed the view options dialog
-Added video playlist dialogs
-Added flags and trailer indicator to the view "16x9"
-Added Spanish translation, thx urtzi
-Changed up dialogselect.xml
-Added logo script to the Video Info screen for individual downloading
-Trying out a new zune like Global Now playing

**Both git and main download up to date

The zune global now playing is under Settings->Skin->General...*it's more of a trial balloon right now than a new feature

2 questions - ioaz - 2010-06-07

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is there anything extra I need to do to get the logo script to run? Whenever I try to run it I just get "script failed" I just downloaded the skin.

Also, am I blind or is there anyway to "sign out?" I have multiple users using the machine so this is a necessity.

Other than that, amazing skin!

- Graphicsgod - 2010-06-07

Thanks for the update!

But now I don't get trailers when I press down, under movies Sad. Did you remove that option? Or did my updating XBMC screw something up? And why is the time and date shown twice under movies?

On the bright side, on the main menu, when you highlight a video or audio option on the left it populates it with info. Before it was blank. Not sure where the error was, but now it's gone Wink!

Also is it possible to add the info pane to pop up on movies. Like when you scroll through your list and pause on a movie too long a pop up will appear and show you info of the movie and a trailer. Would be nice to have Smile.

Heres a quick mock up I did in PS, to give you an idea.

I like this option better than to hit "I" all the time for the info. Plus it looks nicer Wink!

- mcborzu - 2010-06-07

Graphicsgod Wrote:Also is it possible to add the info pane to pop up on movies. Like when you scroll through your list and pause on a movie too long a pop up will appear and show you info of the movie and a trailer. Would be nice to have Smile.

Heres a quick mock up I did in PS, to give you an idea.

I like this option better than to hit "I" all the time for the info. Plus it looks nicer Wink!

If you know your way around xml's a little inside Viewtype_Poster.xml you see some commented out code. If you take out the comments, the <!-- -->, but this block line 241:

Quote:<!--<control type="image">
<posx>-148</posx>
<posy>390</posy>
<width>211</width>
<height>302</height>
<texture>movie-poster/mask_border2.png</texture>
<fadetime>200</fadetime>
<aspectratio scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>
<animation type="Focus" reversible="false">
<effect type="zoom" center="60,238" start="51" end="100" time="600" tween="back" easing="out" />
<effect type="fade" start="0" end="50" time="600" />
</animation>
</control>-->

You'll end up with this

ioaz Wrote:Also, am I blind or is there anyway to "sign out?" I have multiple users using the machine so this is a necessity.

It should be on Home under Settings...

- dondre - 2010-06-07

hi mcborzy, congratulations on achieving this skin, the potential is wide and large Smile

I have an idea, could we find a way to incorporate T!'s routine of showing Bluray/DVD boxes contour around the posters?

I feel like this is something missing that could suit well Night skin, now I really have no idea how many mandays this will cost to implement and also I don't know if ronie has the exclusivity Wink

- Graphicsgod - 2010-06-07

mcborzu Wrote:If you know your way around xml's a little inside Viewtype_Poster.xml you see some commented out code. If you take out the comments, the <!-- -->, but this block line 241:

You'll end up with this

OOOhh I like that, although this option would be better for other view options. For poster view an option which just pops up into view would work better. Also in this option you have all this empty space for thumbs and/or trailer,.. just a thought Wink.

Also I tried deleting the "<!--" code and can't seem to get it to work. Is there an option that has to be triggered as well?

- TheQuestor - 2010-06-08

Broads Wrote:Hi,

Having problems with zip extraction. I am getting a CRC error. Has anyone else had this problem?

Get a newer version of winrar or 7zip.

Craig

- mcborzu - 2010-06-08

Update 6/7/2010
-Fixed the global time issue I left last night
-Minor touch ups to "WallPanel" view
-Changed pausebar when playing DVD
-changed up mute dialog
-updated logo script

**both git and main download up to date

- psike - 2010-06-08

mcborzu Wrote:Update 6/7/2010
-Fixed the global time issue I left last night
-Minor touch ups to "WallPanel" view
-Changed pausebar when playing DVD
-changed up mute dialog
-updated logo script

**both git and main download up to date

1. since logo script got into the skin before every git pull I have to delete the files:
convert.pyo
__init__.pyo

Why is this happening?

2. Love the new mute. but now i think volume bar should be the same size, it's just too big now.

- ppic - 2010-06-08

psike Wrote:1. since logo script got into the skin before every git pull I have to delete the files:
convert.pyo
__init__.pyo

Why is this happening?

2. Love the new mute. but now i think volume bar should be the same size, it's just too big now.

that's my fault for the last version, i've forgot to delete them before zipping Sad

but shouldn't be a problem imo.

- Mr.Clean - 2010-06-08

Hi mcborzu! Love your new skin but I have a question 4 you...where to change text color in music section and "showcase" view ?

Regards

//Mr.Clean

- Freek - 2010-06-08

Hi mcborzy,
Just checking out the skin for the first time and I love it, well done!
I have 2 questions:
1) is it possible to get the weather.com plugin to display a 10 day forcast in this skin?
2) Would you consider adding support for bbfc ratings/flags?
Thanks

- mcborzu - 2010-06-08

Freek Wrote:Hi mcborzy,
Just checking out the skin for the first time and I love it, well done!
I have 2 questions:
1) is it possible to get the weather.com plugin to display a 10 day forcast in this skin?
2) Would you consider adding support for bbfc ratings/flags?
Thanks

1. I was waiting for it to be merge supported before I do any of that plugin work...I dont want to do all that work then find out the plugin changed somehow

2. Sure, give it a week maybe...

- Mr.Clean - 2010-06-08

Mr.Clean Wrote:Hi mcborzu! Love your new skin but I have a question 4 you...where to change text color in music section and "showcase" view ?

Regards

//Mr.Clean

Bump Smile Wrong thread?