Kodi Community Forum
Night Release Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: Night Release Thread (/showthread.php?tid=73814)

- olafvs - 2010-06-25

zilexa Wrote:Something like this (but its in the down corner).

Firefox says: that link has been reported as an attack site. So my advice would be find another example Wink

- zwat - 2010-06-25

could just go for the eye that aeon uses. but would be nice with a number on how many episodes that is not seen Big Grin

- Marvel - 2010-06-25

Imo the only thing Night is missing is the watched overlay for fanart view. How about a little tick top right or bottom left. Or like Zilexa says a star or dot.

Love this skin cheers mcborzu

- mcborzu - 2010-06-25

zwat Wrote:what do you mean? you didn't have any problems before or you still have problems? i couldn't update library at all always got a "could not contact server" something. so no new episodes or shows got added. after the update everything worked even getting logos to new shows.

Ok gotcha now, Yea I had some scrapping issues but now they're good. I assumed you meant changing logos and the way things are now cached, unfortunately that is still the same...

- Kallaide - 2010-06-25

mcborzu Wrote:Ok gotcha now, Yea I had some scrapping issues but now they're good. I assumed you meant changing logos and the way things are now cached, unfortunately that is still the same...

It's amazing how many people dislike this new caching and yet they still seem to be sticking with it...lol

- zwat - 2010-06-25

does it cache logos also now? always used caching since i've never used media managers and htpc don't have much write rights. Big Grin

- zilexa - 2010-06-25

olafvs Wrote:Firefox says: that link has been reported as an attack site. So my advice would be find another example Wink

I like that feature from Firefox (was at work, IE7) but it has a lot false positives. It's definetely NOT an attack site, if you ignore the Firefox warning all you get to see is the small 16x16 icon.

- notcrack - 2010-06-26

I don't know if this has been posted, but I've just tried out the github nightly version and noticed a small bug.

When in the specific addon info screen (i.e. tvdb addon) the update and settings buttons are switched. Just to clarify settings button updates and update button does settings.

Anyway, great skin.

- mcborzu - 2010-06-26

notcrack Wrote:I don't know if this has been posted, but I've just tried out the github nightly version and noticed a small bug.

When in the specific addon info screen (i.e. tvdb addon) the update and settings buttons are switched. Just to clarify settings button updates and update button does settings.

Anyway, great skin.

Yea feel free to let me know if you notice something. Last time I coded that section, 3-4 weeks ago, those buttons were inactive so I couldn't 2x their behavior...I'll check it out, thx...

- emal011 - 2010-06-26

Great Skin!

I would say, It´s extremly awsome when somebody make some untipysch skin that it Rock! Just great work!

But, XD, I have some question about it!

It about the wall panel, great idea! but for example, I have a lot of music, and when I apply this wall view it show good, but if I keep scrolling, I notice that in some part(or way) this not working anymore, for example, I like to search the album pressing "page up", and with that I refresh the window(Music tab), that make it easy to scrolling, but that work until some part, and then I have to use the arrows to keep searching the album I like... I don´t know if somebody have the same problem... but it could be good if that could be fixed...

And another question is, in the Home menu, I feel it a litle empty... I don´t know... It´s like, empty... XD there is some addons that I could use?

- mcborzu - 2010-06-26

emal011 Wrote:Great Skin!

I would say, It´s extremly awsome when somebody make some untipysch skin that it Rock! Just great work!

But, XD, I have some question about it!

It about the wall panel, great idea! but for example, I have a lot of music, and when I apply this wall view it show good, but if I keep scrolling, I notice that in some part(or way) this not working anymore, for example, I like to search the album pressing "page up", and with that I refresh the window(Music tab), that make it easy to scrolling, but that work until some part, and then I have to use the arrows to keep searching the album I like... I don´t know if somebody have the same problem... but it could be good if that could be fixed...

And another question is, in the Home menu, I feel it a litle empty... I don´t know... It´s like, empty... XD there is some addons that I could use?

Me creating the "Shelf" view was my was of conceding defeat on making the music wall behave better when you reach the end...It looks/works cool up till the end, I kept it in just in case I can figure something out...

Home menu is just like that. It's supposed to simple, zune-ish and leave room for Fanart

- zwat - 2010-06-26

you can mess up the homescreen with the recently added widget. Big Grin

- queequeeg78 - 2010-06-26

I downloaded the newer version of the skin I am taking it...and now the opensubtitles dont work. I cant set the script path under settings>skin. Do I have to manually change add something in?

Thanks...love this skin still...best one yet!!

- mcborzu - 2010-06-26

queequeeg78 Wrote:I downloaded the newer version of the skin I am taking it...and now the opensubtitles dont work. I cant set the script path under settings>skin. Do I have to manually change add something in?

Thanks...love this skin still...best one yet!!

What version you got? Merge- From git, Regular Download-Premerge?

**EDIT**

Worked fine on my merge copy, I'll check the pre-merge download on next update...

- mcborzu - 2010-06-27

Update 6/26/2010
-Fixed a few overlaps with the new mini-player
-Added plot to Episode level of 3DLandsape
-Changed fallback backdrop for Music Fullscreen Playback
-Also changed fallback backdrop in Video Library
-Black overlay no longer stays during Music Visualization

**both git and regular download up to date

Remember
Regular Download- Premerge
Git - Merge