Kodi Community Forum
[BUGS] and missing items - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: [BUGS] and missing items (/showthread.php?tid=73846)

- psike - 2010-06-08

Can you please add logos to episode level - fanart view?
All view other then that have logos in this level.

- mcborzu - 2010-06-08

psike Wrote:Can you please add logos to episode level - fanart view?
All view other then that have logos in this level.

Put that and lower volume bar size on my to-do list

- XavHorneT - 2010-06-09

Hello, I don't have this dual view from my update today ... this is no longer a problem Laugh

Do you think you can add in the > System Info -> Storage the percentage of used or free GiB. Nod

Thx

- JDizzy - 2010-06-10

I am using this skin on an ATV and also using the ATV remote control which is limited.
While playing music, I can not find how to stop the playback??!
I have no stop option on the remote and would like to be able to easily pop-up the playback controls OSD.

++EDIT++
Never mind, found out how to do it..... I have to push and hold the Select button that takes me to the visualization screen (which doesn't seem to work...black screen), then push and hold Select again to pop-up the OSD.

BTW, I am running XBMC under Linux on my ATV.. I think there is a problem with visualizations under Linux at the moment?!

Unknown Numbers Below Movie Titles - Kallaide - 2010-06-11

In the image above, I'm trying to figure out what and why there is a 1 under the movie name...

Every movie has this, either a 1, 2, or 3 and I can not figure out where it's coming from.

Anyone have any thoughts?

P.S. I use Ember Media Manager to scrape everything before I import into XBMC.

- mcborzu - 2010-06-11

About 5 builds ago XBMC changed the duration field to read from the video file. Which is alot better, now users and skinners won't have to work around those IMDB scans that give off "93 minutes US release | 115 minutes Korean release"....

I also use ember also and it used to show "1hr 30min" now it shows "90"...I cant add the "minutes" tag after the "90" till the new release otherwise it'll screw up pre-merge guys.

Why are you getting 1,2,3? No idea, I guess give it a couple builds and see if it clears up

- TerranQ - 2010-06-11

Kallaide Wrote:Image

In the image above, I'm trying to figure out what and why there is a 1 under the movie name...

Every movie has this, either a 1, 2, or 3 and I can not figure out where it's coming from.

Anyone have any thoughts?

P.S. I use Ember Media Manager to scrape everything before I import into XBMC.

There's something goofy with movie run times. All mine are now 1, 2, or 3. Well, except one, it's 3459199435 or some weird number like that. I'm also using ember. As mcborzu said, I think it's probably just new build glitchiness.

- mcborzu - 2010-06-11

Im on 31009 on W7 at the moment, also use Ember and things are showing correctly for me at least...

- WhyS - 2010-06-11

This happens to my movies that I refresh or are recently added. The "older" ones are still the same with its actual runtime. I tried this with both tmdb and imdb set as scraper -- same result.

It's probably something with the current builds. I'm on 30898.

- Kallaide - 2010-06-11

mcborzu Wrote:Im on 31009 on W7 at the moment, also use Ember and things are showing correctly for me at least...

Gonna try updating to 31009, can I just copy and paste all the files or do I need to delete the old one and start over?

Multi-path sources and logos - Rad_ - 2010-06-11

I'm using r31009 on linux and have noticed a new problem with logos from various sources not displaying. Night version is git pull from after tonight's latest update.

I have shows on a machine other than the one running XBMC shared with NFS (mounted with fstab) [for the record, these shows were also shared with Samba, and set up as Samba sources within XBMC and their performance was the same], shows on a USB drive (mounted with fstab to a local directory) connected to the XBMC machine, and shows on the internal drive of the XBMC machine. I have one "TV" source in XBMC that is set to resolve each of the respective folders mentioned above, and that one source has its content set to TV Shows.

Logos and Landscape images are being pulled inconsistently across viewtypes.

In Landscape and Landscape Fanart views:

Previously, all logos worked, but landscape/cached thumbs were not consistent. Since upgrading to a merge version, only the NFS shared shows are displaying logos and landscape/cached thumbs. The local and local USB shows display neither.

Curiously, after drilling into a show with no logo, Episode views DO display the logo, but backing out to the main show selection still won't display it at all. Bringing up the Info screen on one of the shows with no art WILL display the poster/landscape. (Edit: Actually, this makes sense come to think of it, since it would be using the cached version and not the specific landscape.jpg file.)

During a quick debugging before posting this, I noticed that everything works as it should in Files view (of library mode). Poster and Panel views pull all posters/landscapes, but DO NOT pull logos for the local and USB shows. Curiously, they do print the name of the show as a fallback (which I thought was impossible when using the logos, but maybe that was only applicable for Landscape views and I misunderstood).

This leads me to believe there's some discrepancy between the code for logo display between views. Whatever it is will probably also fix the landscape issue, and I'm assuming the issue of landscapes/posters showing in the other views is a function of them being the cached thumbs and there not being a hack to look for a specific filename in those views....

PS: Your skin is amazing.

- mcborzu - 2010-06-11

Running off to work....

If you want to see where it's looking for logos in Viewtype_Landscape.xml lines 110 and 176 change:

Quote:<label>$LOCALIZE[20359] $INFO[ListItem.[b]Episode][/b]</label>

to

Quote:<label>$LOCALIZE[20359] $INFO[ListItem.path]</label>

This will tell us in realtime where its looking for logos rather than digging thru a debug log...

- JDizzy - 2010-06-11

When in Movie, Library mode and you are using the PageUp/Down function (scroll bar on right), to jump throught the titles.
When using the Left arrow to exit back to normal scrolling, it moves the focus to the pop-up menu at the bottom of page. (at which point you have to hit the Up arrow to get back to normal scrolling of movies titles).
Anyone one else notice this?

- TehMaster - 2010-06-12

Hey mcborzu, I have a very small tweak. When viewing a media item, say a movie, it displays the year and runtime in minutes. How would you feel about adding the word "Min" or "Minutes" after the numerical value?

That way it would be:
93 Minutes

Instead of:

I'm not sure if this was just overlooked or intentional.

Also, after ejecting a DVD you are returned to the submenu of Movies. Could you change it so that you are just returned to the Main Menu of Movies instead of the submenu?

- mcborzu - 2010-06-12

I cant add the "minutes" tag after the "90" till the new release otherwise it'll screw up pre-merge guys. I'm dying to change that tooBig Grin

I look into that eject behavior...