Kodi Community Forum
[BUGS] and missing items - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: [BUGS] and missing items (/showthread.php?tid=73846)

- Ram2000 - 2010-07-20

mcborzu Wrote:@Ram2000

Do you have a pack of 'genre fanart'...I searched the forum and didn't find any, thx.

This is My current Movie Genre Fanart Folder though I am sure most people would Just add there own.

DOWNLOAD 12MB

This is the end result...

Maybe you could loose the Text and cut down on the diffuse on the picture ?

- mcborzu - 2010-07-21

oblonhor Wrote:Also could the addons in the home menu, show the same menu like when you click on addons in settings, right now it only shows 'get more', think it would be better if it shows 'enabled' and 'get more'.

I just took the same code Confluence uses for where it takes you after you click it. Pretty much its the same button as "Programs" used to be. Though putting a submenu link to addon-setting section sounds reasonable...

- smilenkovski - 2010-07-21

Hi mcborzu!
After one week using the Night skin I can just repeat: Bravo, and thank you for your hard work.I've noticed one strange thing. If trailer is available for the movie then "Press down for trailer" is appearing on the screen. Nice. But, that is not happening for the locally stored trailers (which are working nice on the Info screen pushing the trailer button).
And, of course, very strange decision to to put YES on the right side of the Yes or No dialog. I've seen only twice in my long life. But, hey, why not. Are you left handed?
P.S.
I haven't forget to make a new set of sounds like I've said but some other things are happening with my studio these days.

Sasho

- psike - 2010-07-21

can you please remind me how to get rid of plot in episode fanart view?
yesterday I've updated that skin and suddenly it re-appears.

- mcborzu - 2010-07-21

psike Wrote:can you please remind me how to get rid of plot in episode fanart view?
yesterday I've updated that skin and suddenly it re-appears.

yea the 'press down' for plot, had to remove it for scrollbar. Need to make it a view option setting....

- Freek - 2010-07-22

Small error in IncludesCodecFlagging.xml.. Line 194 should read:

<texture>flagging/ratings/bbfc_pg.png</texture>

not

<texture>flagging/ratings/bbfc_u.png</texture>

Cheers

no text display in TV Show Landscape view - Cincinnatux - 2010-07-23

I reaaaaaally love Night as an XBMC skin. Great aesthetics all around. But when I set the TV Shows view to Landscape, all text disappears from the screen. I can scroll through TV shows (by recognizing the fanart) but it would be good if I could get the intended text to show up. Sadly, I don't know how to properly troubleshoot this. Any nudge in the right direction would be welcomed. I'm amenable to being told to RTFM, but I would need to know which manual contains the useful nugget of info.

Thanks!

- mcborzu - 2010-07-23

Cincinnatux Wrote:I reaaaaaally love Night as an XBMC skin. Great aesthetics all around. But when I set the TV Shows view to Landscape, all text disappears from the screen. I can scroll through TV shows (by recognizing the fanart) but it would be good if I could get the intended text to show up. Sadly, I don't know how to properly troubleshoot this. Any nudge in the right direction would be welcomed. I'm amenable to being told to RTFM, but I would need to know which manual contains the useful nugget of info.

Thanks!

Everything worked fine for me, maybe a screenshot and xbmc version (press 's' and then navigate to "System Info") might help...

- Danielocean - 2010-07-23

@ mcborzu:

wich rev from XBMC do you use?! Maybe it could help if you recommand your using version in the first post nearly the download button...

i ask cause i have some probs with xbmc since i upgraded from Carmelot to rev 32086... but i think the rev is the reason why...

- mcborzu - 2010-07-23

Danielocean Wrote:@ mcborzu:

wich rev from XBMC do you use?! Maybe it could help if you recommand your using version in the first post nearly the download button...

i ask cause i have some probs with xbmc since i upgraded from Carmelot to rev 32086... but i think the rev is the reason why...

Skin development wise I'm pretty much constantly on whats most current. I guess until an offical beta or the final release I'd recommend staying current. At the very least update once a week....

- pletopia - 2010-07-23

mcborzu Wrote:Skin development wise I'm pretty much constantly on whats most current. I guess until an offical beta or the final release I'd recommend staying current. At the very least update once a week....

easier said then done .. for us on linux these days Wink

luckily my svn box is windows heheh

- GJones - 2010-07-23

I have more of a request than a bug. Play Discs cannot be disabled. I'd prefer it was. Even if I could not disable it, I would prefer that I could set a different "default location?" When I hit the home button on my remote, it always goes to Play Disc, but I literally never use that selection.

Hopefully, you'll tell me there's a way to remedy this and I just haven't found it.

- pletopia - 2010-07-23

GJones Wrote:I have more of a request than a bug. Play Discs cannot be disabled. I'd prefer it was. Even if I could not disable it, I would prefer that I could set a different "default location?" When I hit the home button on my remote, it always goes to Play Disc, but I literally never use that selection.

Hopefully, you'll tell me there's a way to remedy this and I just haven't found it.
is this skin specific or general to xbmc ??

- mcborzu - 2010-07-23

GJones Wrote:I have more of a request than a bug. Play Discs cannot be disabled. I'd prefer it was. Even if I could not disable it, I would prefer that I could set a different "default location?" When I hit the home button on my remote, it always goes to Play Disc, but I literally never use that selection.

My guess is the only reason it defaults at it is because it's 3rd in the list. XBMC will always focus at the 3rd item in the wraplist on Home...I justed moved it to last in the list.

- itchy_balls - 2010-07-24

Can I request a music wall view? Thanks.