Kodi Community Forum
[BUGS] and missing items - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: [BUGS] and missing items (/showthread.php?tid=73846)

- hikaricore - 2010-07-25

If you have changed your seasonXX.tbn files since your original scan, you will need to either refresh a series or go to the individual season and change the current thumbnail.
Season thumbs always use the seasonXX.tbn format for example season01.tbn and are stored in your series root. :p

- Kallaide - 2010-07-25

Already did the refresh and re-scan. It keeps using the Landscape.jpg image for all the season images... Sad

- mcborzu - 2010-07-25

@Kallaide

You want to use Landscape thumbs as your main, correct? Not as supplemental.

If thats correct all you have to do is swap the images out, and don't check Poster/Banner or the "landscpe.jpg" option. Thats what I use. Then either delete source/rescan or "information" refresh one by one...

- Kallaide - 2010-07-25

I've removed the source and re-scanned all the TV Shows in. Still having issues with it finding the tbn files in the main folder. Since I don't have any folder.tbn files in each seasons folder its now grabbing them from the internet and setting the landscape image as those and ignoring the season01.tbn files....lol

Not to mention I'm REALLY starting to hate this damn caching crap more and more...

- mcborzu - 2010-07-25

Do you have a folder.jpg, and it that folder.jpg a Landscape image? It needs to be...

- Kallaide - 2010-07-25

No, the XBMCStuff Addon for Ember Media Manager is saving the Landscape Season images as season01.tbn into the show folder and not the season folder... Sad

I did find one thing out though. When I have "Use local Landscape Image" Checked in your settings it will use the Landscape image for the All Seasons and each season after. Would you be able to place in there a search for the season01.tbn files in the main show folder? If none exists then it could fall back on the default Landscape image....?

flag bug - zwat - 2010-07-26

do this code for dvdimage on IncludesCodecFlagging.xml to remove dvdflag on hddvd movies.

Code:
        <control type="image">
            <description>DVD Image</description>
            <width>90</width>
            <height>33</height>
            <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
            <texture>flagging/video/dvd.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.filename,dvd) + !substring(ListItem.filename,hddvd)</visible>
        </control>

- psike - 2010-07-26

Just noticed there is no global clock over movies section.
Hope you can add it for next release.

- Roborob - 2010-07-26

Ram2000 Wrote:I dont think this is a skin issue I think you need to update your ID3 tags as thats where XBMC gets the data from.

My mp3's are all tagged, maybe I can explane by a picture, this picture shows tracks for an various artist album, the only thing you can see is track#,name and time. For a single artist this is ok, but it would be nice for various artist albums you can see Artist and Trackname (Various Artist view maybe). Time and tracknumber isn''t that important in that case. Other views show trackname so it is no tag problem in my opinion. But maybe it is Huh

Let me know what you thing about the view, or how I can view trackname.
Thanks .

- Oddsodz - 2010-07-26

Roborob Wrote:Image

My mp3's are all tagged, maybe I can explane by a picture, this picture shows tracks for an various artist album, the only thing you can see is track#,name and time. For a single artist this is ok, but it would be nice for various artist albums you can see Artist and Trackname (Various Artist view maybe). Time and tracknumber isn''t that important in that case. Other views show trackname so it is no tag problem in my opinion. But maybe it is Huh

Thanks .

Try the "Songs" view. It gives that info you are looking for

- mcborzu - 2010-07-26

Roborob Wrote:My mp3's are all tagged, maybe I can explane by a picture, this picture shows tracks for an various artist album, the only thing you can see is track#,name and time. For a single artist this is ok, but it would be nice for various artist albums you can see Artist and Trackname (Various Artist view maybe). Time and tracknumber isn''t that important in that case. Other views show trackname so it is no tag problem in my opinion. But maybe it is Huh

Thanks .

Looks like ListItem.Label spits out what you'd like:

But then, in my opinion, looks weird when viewing one album:

Maybe I can use the way I am right now for "Songs" view but then on my "Files" view which is my gerenic-'jack of all trades' view I can switch out to use "ListItem.Label" to better fit multiple artists...

- zwat - 2010-07-26

i don't think artist in album looks weird at all. but that might be because i'm used to look it at that way. thats how i name my albums.

- Kallaide - 2010-07-27

OK, just so I'm not lost completely.

Where do you guys have your Landscape images for seasons saved to and by what name?

- mcborzu - 2010-07-27

Kallaide Wrote:OK, just so I'm not lost completely.

Where do you guys have your Landscape images for seasons saved to and by what name?

If you want to use Landscape as your default images there is nothing special to do.

1. Overwrite images
2. Remove/Rescan source
or
3. Info refresh 1 by 1

folder.jpg and seasonxx.tbn should be landscape thumbs saved in root of TV folder:

- Kallaide - 2010-07-27

huh, that is how I have it....lol

I'm gonna try to remove source and add (again.) The first time I did it, the show Landscape image was used for each season....Huh

I'll take some screens if it happens again though.